Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)

Go down 
+3
Stacy Mistle
Louise Grey
Azalea Harrington
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:15 pm

As the blonde stepped up to take her turn, Azalea watched her curiously, wondering how she would achieve her goal. When Miss Rose used a revealing charm to locate the remaining box of sugar quills, Azalea figured they would see another Ravenclaw with strategic spellwork. But then the witch was telling everyone to step back.

Before Azalea could stop the little girl, the damage was done, to the plant anyway.

"everyone okay? I never actually preformed that spell perhaps it needs a bit more tweaking"

"Its alright, Miss Rose. Are you hurt," Azala asked, giving the first year a once over. When she didn't seem to have suffered from anything more dangerous than a few stray ashes on her sleeve, Azalea addressed her once more.

"The spell is very advanced so while I congratulate you on even being able to cast it," she began firmly. "The aim was to get the box while causing minimal damage to the bush." The witch waited a moment before adding "I'm sure there are enough sugar quills in class to go around."

Turning to the rest of the students, she said 'Alright you guys, since you've all had a crack at it, and since we're fresh out of Spiky Bushes, class dismissed. No homework because I know other teachers will load you down with enough to ruin your weekend." With a laugh, Azalea pointed towards the open door, gesturing for the students to leave.

"See you guys next week."
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:32 pm

Skye watched the little Ravenclaw girl blow up the plant, and feeling bad that she lost her Sugar Quills he walked up to her and offered her his.
"Want some? My name is Skye, what's yours? That spell was seriously cool though, I'm not very good at magic, you're gunna be amazing one day," Skye stopped, realizing he had been babbling. Oops, Skye couldn't really figure out why though. He babbled when he was attracted to someone, or when he was nervous, but while the girl was gorgeous, Skye didn't feel that desire to chase her.  And he certainly wasn't nervous, so the babbling was confusing...
Back to top Go down
Charlene Rose
Unsorted
Charlene Rose

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 5:53 pm

She just wanted to run out the room, but a boy blocked her path. She wanted to tell him to get out of her way that she was busy or some other lie. However the boy's honest pure offer stopped her in her tracks, "My name is Charlene but.. just call me Charlie." She shook her head at the sugar quills,' I don't like them. 'There was a lot of things that Charlie found she didn't like. That surprised people sometimes. "I don't think the teacher will like me much after what I did to her plants huh?" She pouted slightly already she was making enemies. This was something shewas used to, but not something she liked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:45 pm

After he had successfully retrieved the box of the candy, he immediately moved to the back of the class where he would be away from the centre of attention. Opening it, he removed one of the quills and tentatively nibbled on a corner, finding that it was extremely sweets. Of course, as it was made of sugar, he should have a expected that, but it had still come as a shock to him. Taking another bite, he found that he quite enjoyed it, although there was no possible way he could finish a whole box. Sharing with strangers was not something he was used to, for on the streets, sharing meant possible death. Slipping the rest of them into his bag, he decided to keep them as a present for the one person at school he wouldn't mind sharing with - Brooke.

He leaned against the all and continued to nibble on the sugar quill, watching the rest of his classmates attempt to get a box for themselves. The last person to go was a younger Ravenclaw girl, and he watched her attempt a difficult spell that he had seen in some of Brooke's previous textbooks. He watched in amazement as she managed to blow up the plant in its entirety. That was certainly something, he thought. He didn't know spells could be that interesting. Maybe he wouldn't mind learning them, after all.

As their Professor dismissed class, he started towards the door. Part of him wanted to stop and strike up a conversation with the girl, but the part of him that had helped him survive all those years tried to stop him. He saw a Hufflepuff boy approach her and he desperately wished to do the same with such ease. It would be nice to be able to talk to people without having a fear that they will hurt you, but he wasn't quite there yet. As he began to walk past them, he overheard parts of their conversation. Finding a rare burst of courage, he found himself turning back and walking up to them.

"I-I-I liked w-w-what you did," he stuttered, his bravado vanishing almost instantly.
Back to top Go down
Skye Summers
Unsorted
Skye Summers

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 7:49 am

"I love that name!" Skye said, walking with her.
"No, the prof doesn't hate you, she's really nice," Skye said rembering how she had been after the incident.
When the other boy approached Skye felt bad that it was painfully clear he was uncomfortable.

"Hey, you're Brooke's little brother right?" Skye said holding out a hand. Smiling fondly a the thought of Brooke.
Back to top Go down
Charlene Rose
Unsorted
Charlene Rose

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 13, 2014 1:36 pm

She tried to believe the hufflepuff, she glanced back at the teacher. She wished she could say that killing the plant had been an accident but she wouldn't lie. Frankly she had been frightened by the plant and like most things she was frightened by she sought to destroy it. Charlie knew that it was wrong, and she felt bad for doing it but at the same time she was glad she did.

Charlie watched the Sltheryin boy approach and felt his uneasiness, 'perhaps' she thought 'he just needs some friendliness'. "Thank you, but..." She paused dramatically creeping close to the boy "I hope I didn't frighten you too much" she then giggled and looked back to Skye. She didn't know this Brooke person so she didn't have much to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 15, 2014 3:23 am

Louise was surprised someone set fire to the spiky bush and shook her head. As the Professor dismissed them she took one or two more sugar quills and left the rest for the class to take, waving goodbye to Azalea as she shouldered her bag and left the class, running back up to the school for her next lesson.
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:29 am

She watched as the Ravenclaw completely set the whole plant on fire. She wasn't startled or scared by it, she just wore her same neutral expression as the plant was engulfed. But still, explosions were still cool. As Azalea dismissed them, she exited the class without another word to anyone there. She wasn't bothered for conversation.
Back to top Go down
Natasha Stonem
Ravenclaw Third Year
Ravenclaw Third Year
Natasha Stonem

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 7:01 am

Natasha was startled at the abrupt event that lead to the plant being engulfed by flames. Was it really necessary? Probably not. She'd managed to get her box of sugar quills out with no problem whatsoever, and no harm on her behalf, to the plant. Anyway, she said 'goodbye' to Azalea before she headed out of the classroom quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)   Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesson 1 - Spiky Bushes (1 - 4th years)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2