Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sweets! (Jaden)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Brayden was shopping for his new year back at school, he was very excited to begin with everything but was mostly excited for the new year. Second year! It was amazingly exciting and he was fairly happy for that. He was growing up fast and in a way that was a good thing, but he also knew that he needed too cherish his life now because when he became older, that meant he became a man. The dark haired boy walked into the sweet shop and began to look around.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 4:40 pm

Jaden was excited, she was going to be in her second year. And she knew that Sadie was going to be at the school. Which she liked the fact that her sister was still going to be near her. This year she knew that she could try out for the house team. Or she could go for the school team; if that was what they did this year. Jaden was buying some sweets; she wasn't going to eat all of them. And was going to share with Sadie. But she knew that sometime she would have to find out about the person that she was going to marry. Jaden knew that Sadie could marry out of love. But that wasn't the same for her. But Jaden smiled as she seen that Brayden was there. “ Well isn't it fancy to see you here? How is your summer so far?”
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyTue Apr 22, 2014 12:21 pm

While looking for some delicious sweets, he heard a familiar angelic voice from behind him. Brayden turned around and saw Jaden standing there right in front of him. He looked her over, he hadn't seen her since school ended and thought that it sucked that he wasn't able to get to talk to her due to some family business. "Well look who it is. Jaden Taylor" he grinned. When she asked how his summer was so far, he shrugged. "My summer has been good so far, just trying to find my sweet tooth in here" he confessed. "So how is your summer so far?"
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:19 pm

Jaden was smiling as she seen Brayden. There was something about him that always made everything better. But she really didn't know why but there had to be a reason. Jaden had been busy over the summer; she was practicing to try out for the team. And it was because of Sadie. She was glad that her sister convinced her parents to let her try out. Even if she was going to be a pureblood wife. “ My summer was interesting. One party after another but Sadie was training me too.” She then giggle as he said he was searching for his sweet tooth. “ Well I need candy for the school year.”
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:02 pm

Brayden loved hearing what Jaden had to say, she was a beautiful girl, probably the most beautiful girl that he has seen. Okay that is a lie, there are older years that are also attractive but his age wise, Jaden took the icing on the cake. When she said how her summer was good, he was glad to hear that. "Well that was good, I'm glad you had a fun time there" he said to her. Her giggle was like music to his ears. "Well I can't blame you there, I love sugar as well."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:13 pm

Jaden smiled. “ Yeah sugar gets me through the day. There are things that will happen after I am finished with school, that I don't want to think about.” She had to admit that Brayden was cute, but she never really looked at other guys. She was promised and that meant no other boys. “ Yeah I am glad to be back at school cause that means I can play quidditch and well I can talk to you.”
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:23 pm

When Jaden talked about what would be going on after school, it got him curious. Brayden knew that when he graduated school he was going to be marrying someone completely unknown to him, but he wondered what was going to happen with her. "Why? What's the thing you don't want to think about? You can tell me, I won't tell" he encouraged her. "And it also means I can cheer you on at games."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:44 pm

Jaden knew that she could tell Brayden. At least she would have someone beside her family to talk about it. “ Yeah it is something my parents did when I was a baby. I was promised to some wizard that I don't really know. And when I am finished with school I must become the perfect pureblood wife.” It was feeling good that she was getting this off her chest. “ Well then I expect you to be there every game.” She smiled when he was going to be there for her.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptySat May 03, 2014 10:52 am

Brayden waited for Jaden to tell him what made her so upset. When she finally confessed he just looked at her. 'Is she the one I'm supposed to marry?' 'This is a little weird' Brayden thought to himself. Maybe Jaden just had the same thing going on like he did. "Wow, you and I have that in common. When I was a baby I was promised to someone as well. Like you I have to marry her after school and be the charming Pureblood husband and all of that" Brayden explained to her. "Oh trust me I will be, I have to support the school some how" he mentioned when she said she'd expect him to be there.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:12 am

Jaden was glad that she could tell someone else about her problem. But she smiled as he said that they had a lot in common. “ Yeah I had that same problem, my parents said it was to keep the blood pure. And it was something about family connections. But I really don't see the point. My older sister, Sadie can marry whoever she wants.” Jaden giggled as he said that he would be there to support the school. “ Well I will be looking for you. I know Sadie will be there to watch me.”
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 2:39 pm

"Yeah it really sucks because if I meet someone that I truly love, then I will have to eventually break up with her and be forced into a loveless marriage that would happen. I don't want that happening, I want to be able to be happy and love a girl of my choosing" Brayden explained. No matter what he told his parents, they don't care, they want their line to stay completely Pure and not tainted. "You shall see me there."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 10:14 am

Jaden then giggled a little bit. “ Well it sounds like our parents don't understand us. I know Sadie and I manged to let them get me a broom. Because they think that I am a china doll and I can break. But I am a lot stronger than I look. I know someday I will have to marry a man be a breeder. Oh and I have to a male so he could continue on the line.” She then was grinning when he said that he would be there. And it would to be cheering her on. “ I will have to watch for you then.”
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:06 pm

Brayden couldn't help but laugh at that, he knew that his parents barely understood half the stuff he does. They even once told him to make sure he had friends that were Purebloods but eventually they told him to befriend whoever he wanted but he wasn't aloud to date any of them if they were girls. Brayden wasn't stupid enough to disobey them although he was so tempted too. "I know what you mean there. Although my parents happily let me have a broom because it was manly" Brayden rolled his eyes. He barely used it, but he knew that when he was ready and prepared to, he would gladly try out for the Quidditch team.

"Yeah it sucks being a girl, I know it is going to be a pain wondering if you're going to be carrying your future husband's heir" it sucked for Jaden, if she had a girl she'd have to keep trying until she got the boy. When she said she'd keep an eye out for him, he smirked. "Fantastic."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Jaden life was hard and her parents made it that way. Since an early age she was raised to be the perfect pureblood wife. And they were even thinking about shipping her off to a person in France. Jaden really didn’t' know her name, but her parents knew that she had a good reputation. And her current ward was already engaged. Jaden wasn't too happy about that. Because she would be spending her summers in France. And she would rather stay near Sadie. But she would have to do whatever her parents wanted her to do. That was the joys of being a pureblood girl. But at least she could try out for the quidditch team. That was only because of Sadie.

“ Tell me about it, if I have girl. I have to keep trying till I have a boy. And that would really suck if I have all girls. The joy of being married and a pureblood mother. Got to give my future husband an heir.” She was smiling as she was talking to Brayden. “ Who knows you might be my lucky charm.”
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyTue May 13, 2014 11:44 am

Brayden could feel the pressure of Jaden knowing that if she had all girls than that life was sort of over. It would suck for Jaden because then she would feel like not only did she let her husband down but she let her family down as well. "Don't worry Jaden you'll figure it all out. Just remain positive" Brayden advised. He knew that girls had more pressure then guys did. When she brought up him probably being her lucky charm, he smirked. "You never know."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 5:48 am

Jaden then couldn't help but laugh. “ I hope that my future husband is understanding like you. Because I am sure that my life is over if I can't give him a male heir. But then again if I have all girls then my life will be interesting. I shall remain positive about this, not like I am married yet or having babies. I just want to get through school first.” Jaden couldn't help but then giggle when he said that he might be her lucky charm. “ Oh I think that you will bring me a lot of good luck. And maybe Nightshade will win the games.” Jaden knew that she was just being silly, but it was nice to just let loose.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 8:32 pm

When Jaden began to explain how she wished that her future husband could be like him and understand what she was talking about. "You will never know unless you actually give it a shot. He could be an understanding guy" Brayden tried to look at the bright side. When she said how she knew he would bring a lot of good luck, he smirked. "Well I don't know if Nightshades will, Belladonna's happen to be amazing" he was staying faithful to his house.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Jaden then was listening as Brayden was saying that he would be understanding. “ Oh I am sure that won't happen. I mean my father didn't like it that my mother only gave her two girls. But he learned to love us and well marry me off. And that was when I was just a baby. My mother family thought that she failed because she couldn't give my dad a male heir. So I learned with purebloods there is never a bright side.” She then started to giggle when she was listening as he was saying that Belladonna was amazing. “ Only in your dreams that they are amazing, cause I am telling you that Nightshade kick ass and take names.” She was enjoying spending time with Brayden.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:01 pm

Jaden began explaining what had happened with her parents and he felt bad that, that could happen to her. There was always something like that happening and Brayden knew that his mother was practically having a heart attack from when she got pregnant with him and when finding out that he was a male, she was able to release the breath she had been holding. When his mother told him that story, he felt a little grateful. "Don't worry too much about it, you still have time" he reassures her.

The Belladonna scoffed, he wasn't going to let a Nightshade think this. "Yeah well we shall see about that."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 22, 2014 7:40 am

Jaden was listening as Brayden was telling her not to worry. “ Yes I know I have a while. But that is just five years. And well Sadie said that those five years will fly by fast. I might be only a second year but before I realize it, I will be in my seventh year. Then right after marrying this pureblood man I am going to have to get pregnant. And then I have to worry about if I am having a boy or girl. So yeah right now I can't help but worry.” Jaden knew that she was going to go through the same thing that his mother went through. She would have a heart attack till she found out what she was having.

Jaden then started to giggle. “ Belladonna house only wishes they could only be good and cool like Nightshades.”
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:41 pm

Brayden couldn't help but agree, he knew that when he was five, he was practically counting down the days until he left for Salem and before he knew it, he got his letter telling him how he was accepted and when the date to come to the school was, it was hectic but it was great. "Yeah I know what that's like, time always seems to go by faster then you think it does" Brayden agreed with her. "Just try and have a little fun, keep your mind off of it, maybe even date a guy against the rules of your parents" Brayden loved making his parents mad... occasionally that is.

"Pfft, no, the Nightshades wish they could be as good and good looking as us Belladonnas" Brayden replied.
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 2:39 pm

Jaden knew seventh year would be here soon. But she knew that Brayden was right, that she needed to keep her mind off of it. When he said something about dating she then rolled her eyes. “ Yeah not really thinking about dating. And I know my parents would be pretty ticked if they ever found out that I was thinking about other guys.” But she then started to giggle. “ But I really like the idea of having fun.” Jaden knew that she should really listen to her parents. And she knew that Sadie would tell her to listen to her own heart.

Jaden then started to smirk.. “ So are you saying that since I am a Nightshade that I am not that good looking or I am not really good at anything.” She was just teasing him, and it was actually fun to do. Because she wasn't think about her future. She was thinking about the moment.
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyTue Jun 03, 2014 5:05 pm

Brayden couldn't help but chuckle at her response, he knew that a lot of people in these kind of situations didn't want to piss their parents off more then they already were, but this is why people invented the whole 'piss your parents off' thing. "I'd totally do it just for some kind of reaction, it would be too hysterical especially their faces" Brayden grinned. "Everyone loves to have fun, if you don't then you're not human" he joked with her.

Brayden pretended to think before he replied in a teasing tone. "See, now you're getting it."
Back to top Go down
Jaden Taylor
Nightshade Fourth Year
Nightshade Fourth Year
Jaden Taylor

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyThu Jun 05, 2014 5:51 am

Jaden knew that she wanted to stay on their good side. But there was another side to her that wanted to push the limits. “ You should have seen their faces when I said that I wanted to play quidditch. They were like no, but Sadie was able to talk them into it. And I tried to use the Sadie used to play. But I got the Sadie wasn't in an arrange marriage.” She giggled when he said that everybody loved to have fun. “ Yeah I do like having fun. That reminds me that I am not boring.”

She was still giggling when he told her that she was getting it. “ Yeah I think I will push my parents. Don't know how right now, but I will try.”
Back to top Go down
Brayden Count
Belladonna Fourth Year
Belladonna Fourth Year
Brayden Count

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) EmptyFri Jun 06, 2014 12:22 pm

Brayden remembered her saying that before and he nodded. "I know, they want you to stay their little girl and they also want you to be in good shape for when you grow up and become the beautiful woman you will be" Brayden didn't realize he complimented her until he was finished speaking. He just dropped that. "You're only boring if you make yourself boring" Brayden replied.

"Good to know."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sweets! (Jaden) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets! (Jaden)   Sweets! (Jaden) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sweets! (Jaden)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next