Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  Empty
PostSubject: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 12:50 pm

David was settled in for a long summer, since training did not start until the fall. It had been just the other day that he had talked with Scarlett, and had to admit it made him feel a little better. No matter how good he felt though, his house still held that empty, dead feeling it had held since his mothers death. What he needed was a house mate, maybe he should rent out the extra room (the one that had not been his room or his mothers)

he was thinking about this while sitting on the couch in his living room just as he heard a knock on the door. He jumped up from the couch and grabbed his wand from beside him, and tip toed towards the door. Pointing his wand at it, he announced "Who's there?"
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:28 pm

Shiva had a disagreement with her parents too let her go see David for the summer. They thought that she was too young to actually go and be with a boy for the summer but she had explained how he graduated and when he became an Auror and when he was training, it would be a little hard for them to stay in touch but they were going too make it work. So it caused Shiva to sneak out of her house and now here she was at her boyfriend's house. When she knocked on the door, she heard David's voice. Oh yeah, she forgot to tell him she was coming.

"It's me Shiva."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 1:53 pm

When David's heard Shiva's voice, he quickly opened the door "Get inside" He said quietly, and when she was in, he closed the door. These were dark times, and they needed to take precautions. He then turned around and pointed his wand at her "Where did we first start going out" He said, just as quietly

When she would give the right answer, he would lower his wand and say "what are you doing here?!"
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:05 pm

Shiva saw the door open and David pull her inside. When he pointed the wand at her and asked her a question, it hurt a little bit that he thought she could be someone else. Shiva understood that the time was dangerous but still. "We started dating after we fucked in the Dark Forest back at Hogwarts. Now put the wand down before you stab my eye out" Shiva said too him. The Hufflepuff sighed at her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:08 pm

David winced slightly at the tone of her voice, and her wording "I would have called it 'heated making of love'" He said as he lowered his wand. "I had to make sure" the Gryffindor said quietly before hugging his girlfriend. "Now what are you doing her?" He asked again, softer.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:12 pm

Shiva saw David's expression when she said her wording. Shiva didn't mean it like that, but his wand was pointed at her and she couldn't control her small temper. "Yes we did make love, but your wand was pointed at me and the wording came out differently" Shiva explained why she said 'fuck' instead of 'making love'. Shiva hugged him back. "I know but still I really thought you would have blasted me or something" Shiva shivered at the thought. "Well I came here too spend the summer with you because we won't be seeing a lot of each other with you in training and me at Hogwarts, so I thought I'd surprise you, but I see you're not good with surprises."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:16 pm

David smirked and whispered in her ear "Play your cards right, and I'll point my other 'wand' at you" he chuckled softly, but was slightly wounded when she thought he was going to blast her. "I only blast when there is a reason to blast" He said simply. When she mentioned spending the summer with him, he pulled back and raised an eyebrow "I thought your parents said no?"
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:20 pm

When David began too talk dirty too her a bit, she couldn't help but grin. "Oh then I will have too make sure to play my cards right" Shiva winked at him. When she saw his wounded expression and then he explained how he only blasts when needed, she nodded. "I know." When he looked at her saying how her parents had said no for her spending the summer with David, she nervously laughed. "Well" she started. "I sort of maybe snuck out of the house and decided to surprise you."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:23 pm

David laughed "Ah, that you do" After all, they were in his home, where he had no one to burst in on them.. it could be much more, romantic, than in the forest. When she mentioned that she snuck out, the Heir of Gryffindor's face screwed up in a mixture of shock, worry, and pride. "Do you know how dangerous that is" He said in a strangled sort of voice "You could have been killed..."
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:31 pm

All Shiva could do was laugh because it was so true in her eyes. It was better then in the woods where she had her first time ever at. They would have complete and utter privacy if they did have sex (which they probably would) but at least if they did, she'd have a bed along with him and not the bark of the tree. She saw his expression he made when she told him that she snuck out of her house. "I know it's dangerous but my parents were being difficult and I wanted too be here." When he said that she could have been killed she sighed. "I know that babe, but I'm here."
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:38 pm

He nodded slowly "Well I am glad you are here non the less, I am not letting you out of my sight though" He finally let a small smirk touch his lips. "Well now that you are here, you have your choice of rooms.. you can have my mums room, or the spare" he purposely did not mention his room, just to see if she would ask for it
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:42 pm

"I am glad that I am here as well, your home is very lovely and I am glad that I am here" Shiva said too him. She loved being near David, she felt safe with him, she always has so being here was good for her. "You can keep me in your sights whenever you want." When he asked about the rooms, she thought over her options before nodding. "Can I share yours? Or does my lion like his own bed?" Shiva grinned.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:52 pm

He simply nodded at her statement about his house. He thought, frankly, that she was over doing it a bit,his house wasn't half as neat or tidy as it had been when his mother was alive, plus parts of it still had 10 months worth of dust lying around that he had been meaning but too lazy to get to, it had an eerie feeling of emptiness as well, but it was a lot better this summer than the last two years, since he had finally come to terms with his mothers death and actually started taking care of the house.

When she mentioned his bed, he smirked "Why I thought you would never ask. And no, you're lion doesn't mind sharing a bed, as long as my badger doesn't mind getting dominated a little" He winked
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 2:55 pm

Shiva couldn't help but laugh at his response to his bed. She knew that her boyfriend had a mouth and mind of his own and that is why she loved him too death, he made her actually feel like herself and not the fake self that she liked too put on from time to time. "Well I am glad, but I doubt we'll be getting much sleep" Shiva watched his reaction with an amused grin.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:04 pm

David smirked darkly "Oh I can assure we won't be sleeping much" He tucked a loose piece of hair that was hanging in her face back behind her ear, the cupped her cheek "This will be the best summer I have had in years" He said quietly as he let his eyes trail over her body. He didn't bother to hide the lust in his eyes, seeing as she was his girlfriend and was allowed to lust for her body, seeing as he loved everything else about her.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:10 pm

Shiva happily agreed with him. She knew that the way that the two were, there would be practically no sleep involved, but mostly them fooling around. "Oh I know darling" Shiva said too him. "I have never really had extremely good summers, but I can assure you this will be one of them" Shiva said too him. The Hufflepuff saw the lustful stare he was giving her and she couldn't help but blush and look anywhere else but at him.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptySun Apr 13, 2014 3:17 pm

He looked at her and chuckled when he saw her looking anywhere but at him "You can look now, I'm done" He rolled his eyes and grabbed her by the waist, pulling her into him "I love you" He admitted quietly. She had stuck by him longer than anyone else, and that meant something to him. he then kissed her firmly on the mouth
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 4:05 pm

Shiva loved it when she was with her boyfriend, he meant a lot too her and she was afraid that one day she'd loose him to someone else, but then again she needed too stop thinking that sometimes. "Yeah, sure you are" Shiva teases him. The only guy she'd let stare at her like that would be David, he got to see everything for free. When David confessed he loved her, the Hufflepuff smiled. "I love you too" and then she kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptyTue Apr 15, 2014 7:18 pm

He chuckled quietly "yeah, you're right, I'm never done" He winked. Her body would memorize him no matter how many times he saw it, clothed...or naked. When she said she loved him back, he smiled and deepened the kiss. It had been months since the forest, and he was ready to catch up on lost time.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptyWed Apr 16, 2014 8:16 pm

Shiva couldn't help but giggle, she loved the fact that David was so delicate with her and when it came towards the loving things like this, she loved him even more. "See, told you" she teased again. David kissed her deeper and of course she kissed back. Shiva backed him up into a wall and slid her tongue into his mouth. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss more if that was even possible.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 4:38 pm

He chuckled softly. He loved how she pushed him back into the wall, it drove him absolutely crazy. He knew she liked him to be soft and careful with her, and he liked her to be a tad forceful. It was just his personal preference. It proved to him she was not just some blabbering girl who wanted him for his money.

When she forced her tongue into his mouth, he moaned quietly. He also personally wondered if they would even make it to the bedroom. The couch of course, would serve just as well.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:19 pm

Shiva felt him chuckle and she couldn't help but smile into the kiss. The Hufflepuff knew that David liked when she could be a bit forceful because of the fact that it proved too him that she wasn't some girly girl or some random Hufflepuff who just wanted David for sex and money, but she wanted him in her life for good. Shiva loves David, she is in love with him. He is the first guy that she has ever had sex with and her first true love.

Shiva moaned a bit when she felt him responding to their kiss. Shiva pulled away for some air.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:36 pm

David took this as a sign to pull of her shirt, which is exactly what he did. He was panting slightly from lack of air and excitement all rolled into one. Once her shirt was off, he kissed her deeply, forcing his tongue into her mouth. As gentle as he could be, he still had his rough tendencies.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 5:36 am

Shiva wasn't surprised when David took her top off, she actually smiled when he did it. David was patient, but when it came with not having sex with her for months, it was bound too make David a little unpatient with this. The Hufflepuff moaned when David kissed her and forced his tongue into her mouth, it made her want him more. Shiva pulled away again and took off his shirt as well. She couldn't let herself be shirtless if he wasn't either.
Back to top Go down
David Shuter
Unsorted
David Shuter

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:11 pm

David smirked as she she pulled his shirt off. He then murmured "Now how is this fair, I am completely bare chested, while you are not?" He winked, but did not take her bra off. He wanted this time to be more.. slow. Not TOO slow, but not a rush strip followed by a quick fuck.

He twisted them around and pinned her against the wall. He then kissed her full on the mouth. He held one of her hands above her head, against the wall. Their fingers were intertwined. His other hand he slipped into her pants to tease her clit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)    Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Umm, What are you doing here? (Shiva) (coarse language)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next