Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) Empty
PostSubject: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 6:55 pm

Things to do while on the trip:

One: Find Shelter for the night
Two: Arrange Sleeping places/assign watch duties
Three: Build a fire - but don't burn the forest down or attract unfriendly creatures.
Four: Find yourselves food, remember, food cannot be created magically, so you will have to forage or hunt.
Five: Face off at least one unfriendly plant or creature using skills you have learned in class.
Six: Navigate back here tomorrow morning.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 7:41 pm

Shiva put the flower in her hair and she walked over to her teammates, she remembered the one Hufflepuff from the Astronomy Tower and was at least grateful she knew one person even if the younger Hufflepuff didn't seem like a real people person. "So where should we go for the night?" Shiva asked, she had no problem being out in the forest for the night because she remembered her first time with David was out in these woods and all she needed to do was replay the memory.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2014 1:43 am

Thana heard one of the Hufflepuffs, "Shivia" Thana guessed her name was, ask where they wanted to go. Thana already knew this forest like the back of her hand, not that she would really admit that. She joined her teammates and answered. "Well I know there is a clearing that I know, its a long walk, but it has a stream, and plenty of hunting ground and ample places for shelter" Thana answered, she didn't know how far the boundaries were, but she knew the clearing.

She also knew that no one from Hogwarts had found it yet either, it was rather unusual to get to, you had to go deep into the forest. However once you came across the clearing it was bright and beautiful, with a great view of the stars. "We can go there if you want, I know the way" she offered her group.

Thana had a great deal of knowledge of living in forests, she knew how to hunt, how to make survival weapons. And how to remain unseen, it was something she had picked up on quite easily. During the few times that her "father" let her leave she would go to a forest. Because she was still underage, Thana learned how to cope without magic, and how to cope with the unfriendlies that were all around.
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptyFri Jun 20, 2014 4:33 am

Violet knew about camping from her father dragging her along to all sorts of places on the weekends he had custody of her when she was younger. She'd generally disliked it, and for the most part had sat by the fire eating roasted marshmallows and throwing random objects that weren't necessarily needed into the flames and watching them burn. Either that or hunting rabbits for sport.

But now at least it was a challenge, and they'd be graded on it, so, despite feeling reluctant, she followed the other girls. Thana had suggested a place "As long as you know how to get back tomorrow morning, go for it," she replied to her "Dibs on hunting though,"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptySat Jun 28, 2014 9:45 pm

Thana nodded as Violet spoke up, "Yes I do know the way, and hunting is fine by me. Everyone agree?" she asked the group, so far not many had spoken. Thana looked at each of them, so far Violet was the one Thana knew the most about. Then a thought popped into her head, "Hey Violet," Thana said softly. "Did you keep the key that we found from the shack?" Thana wanted to know what had happened to it.
Back to top Go down
Haylen Firestar
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Haylen Firestar

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:43 am

Haylen stood in the background, silent as the group talked about how they'd go about things. She knew enough about the forest to slowly find her way around the large area.
"Hunting sounds okay," she said softly. "But uhm not to sound lazy, but uh could you guys maybe do the hunting? I'm not extremely comfortable killing things. I mean I will if you need me to, but I'd really prefer not to..."

Haylen ran a hand through her hair as she regretted even speaking at all. 'Great job being the weak link, Hay,' she scolded herself silently.
Back to top Go down
Shiva Joilet
Graduate
Graduate
Shiva Joilet

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Shiva looked at her fellow classmates and listened to one of her fellow Hufflepuff's say that she wasn't comfortable with hunting. Shiva really could never blame her for being uncomfortable with hunting down animals. The older girl thought about what she could do and then shrugged. "I can do the hunting I guess. Never done it before but there is always a first for everything" Shiva suggested to her fellow girls.
Back to top Go down
Violet Lynch
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Violet Lynch

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 6:10 pm

"Did you keep the key that we found from the shack?"

She looked over to Thana and nodded "Yes, I've still got it," she replied quietly. She kept it on a string around her neck. She pulled it out from under her jumper to show her "There,"

She heard the other girls discuss the hunting part and rolled her eyes "Are you two deaf? I already said that I'd do the hunting," she said "And I don't need a partner to hunt so you two find something else to do. Look for berries or start a fire or figure out how to protect camp from being attacked," she ordered.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptyMon Jun 30, 2014 7:09 pm

Thana listened as the group of Hufflepuffs started to bicker. " Typical" she thought to herself, before taking control of the situation. " guys enough, Violet has already said she is happy to hunt. As am I , it doesn't matter if you can't, we need other things done as well. Like actually getting to the campsite??? " she told the group.

Thana looked as Violet pulled out the key, " cool" was all she said, she was glad Violet had kept it.

" let's just get to the campsite, Violet on the way keep an eye out for food. You two girls," Thana said to Haylen and Shivia, " keep an eye out for unfriendly monsters" Thana knew there was going to be trouble, she could feel it.

(Ps. What monster do you guys wanna battle???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 8:22 am

This lesson is now closed, thank you for participating!

See you all next lesson!

~ Jake
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)   Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen) Empty

Back to top Go down

Herbology/DADA Team Six (Shiva, Violet, Thana, Haylen)
Page 1 of 1