Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Katherine Zanderson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

Katherine Zanderson Empty
PostSubject: Katherine Zanderson   Katherine Zanderson EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:24 pm

Full Name: Katherine Lee Harrisson (nee Zanderson)
Birthdate: July 2nd
Country of Origin: Whales
Current Home: London
General appearance: Blonde, green, tan, skinny, 5,4
Special Features: ears pierced
Blood purity: Pure
Sexual alignment: Heterosexual

Personality: Short paragraph on your character's personality:

Katherine is very free spirited and kind hearted. She loves animals and loves to be outdoors. She isn't stuck up and she's not a prude either. Katherine knows how to have fun and she will even if it will kill her. Just because Katherine is this type of person, it doesn't mean she will sit around and let people walk all over her either.

Background:

Katherine is the oldest of two children. She has a younger brother who means the world to her. When Katherine was just nine years old, her mother had an affair with Katherine's uncle and her father's brother. There her mother became pregnant with her half sister/cousin. Katherine's father in a rage took Katherine and her younger brother to get a DNA test and when the results came back they were both his, he took them and left Katherine's mother.

Katherine grew up with her younger brother and father after that inccident. Katherine's mother is basically dead to her because she threw everything she had away for someone else. She swore she would never turn out like her mother and that is a promise she intends to keep. Her father got remarried when Kat was eleven. About a year later they had twins, a boy and a girl. Katherine's step-mother died while giving birth to younger half siblings, leaving her father to grieve.

Katherine helps the best she can. She has to be the woman of the house for her three younger siblings while her father works to support four children. Her family is screwed up but it doesn't matter to Katherine.

Family: Mother: Lillian Jolves / 47 / living/ pure blood
Father: Henry Zanderson / 51 / living/ pure blood
Siblings: Henry Zanderson Jr. / little brother / 14 / living / pure blood
Rory Zanderson / little half-brother  / 6 / living / half blood
Richelle Zanderson / little half-sister  / 6 / living / half blood
Brianna Jolves-Zanderson / little half-sister/cousin  / 8 / pure blood
Pet:
Other: Jasey Zanderson (Nee Holland) / step-mother/ 46 / deceased / half blood
Harry Zanderson / Uncle/step-father / 50 / living / pure blood
Cyr Harrisson / husband / 20 / living / pure blood
Dave Harrisson / son / 1 / living/ pure blood

Family Background: One or two short paragraphs.

Katherine's father and mother's side is a long line of pure bloods. Although that broke when her father married a half blood witch and bore twins with her but other then that she is from a long line of pure bloods. Her family on both sides all fought and died for what they believed in. Most of her family died from Lord Voldemort but now that he is gone, her and her family can live in peace.

Last edited by Katherine Z. Harrisson on Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:16 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Zanderson   Katherine Zanderson EmptySat Dec 22, 2012 11:38 am

ACCEPTED
Back to top Go down
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Zanderson   Katherine Zanderson EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 1:25 pm

Hey Aza,

I know we didn't get a chance to hang out much do to the fact that you were teaching classes and I was busy doing my school work and taking on the duties of head girl of Hogwarts. I hope you loved Hogwarts, but knowing you, you most certainly did. You better not have any friends better than me, I don't to loose my kind soul because I punched someone in the face for even thinking that they could replace me in your life. I will send them to him, I assure you. Yeah, Cyr kind of is but than again he isn't. I really am not sure, him and I haven't really had that kind of conversation yet. I will run that idea by him, I'm sure he'd take it, he is very smart and bright.

I know what you mean, it feels like only yesterday that I was a mere first year at the age of eleven and now I am going to be seventeen and graduate this year, it is quite scary but than again it is also exciting. That is amazing to hear about professor Daniels, please send my love to him and his family. Well Bo is really great to have you as his tutor, I am so happy for you, you have come so far in life. I want weekly updates on how everything goes.

Don't worry so much, you don't want wrinkles yet, you're still so young. I know for a fact that you have done well, you're very talented and smart and I know you did amazing with everything. Your dad will accept your decision to not attend college and if he doesn't I am always here for you, I will always be behind you supporting your decisions in life, but if you get pregnant before coming successful, I will murder you an chop of the father's balls. When you have the slumber party please let me know and I will attend it with pleassure. Although I never pictured you as a girl who liked slumber parties unless it was just us.

Omg I know right, I really thought in a brief moment that Cyr would kill Jake. I feel bad though because I was nice to Jake but that is who I am and I can't help but feel guilty that I led him on and made Jake believe I liked him. OH MY GOD! JAKE IS THE ONE WHO YOU SLEPT WITH?! AZALEA HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME?!

I will see you soon hopefully. I am free to come visit the month before school starts if that is okay with you. By the way I love the bracelet, I will wear and cherish it always.

With love and friendship,

- Katherine Smile
Back to top Go down
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Zanderson   Katherine Zanderson EmptyWed Dec 11, 2013 6:39 pm

After pushing and screaming for hours, she had finally given birth to her little boy. She finally had the bundle of joy she carried inside her for 9 months, all of this was happening, she was a mom. The blonde's water had broken when Azalea left to go see Jake. She knew her friend couldn't always be there but she was a little sad the god mother to her son wasn't there to see him born like she had hoped. Cyr couldn't be there either due to his line of work, so she was stuck pushing alone with only nurses there to hold her hand as she was in pain.

Never again would she do it the old fashion way. Katherine wanted to experience giving birth to her first child the old fashion way and she regretted when she was told to push the first time. Kat had kindly asked for one of the nurses to contact Azalea while she sat there holding her son Dave Vaughn Harrisson.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Zanderson   Katherine Zanderson EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:35 pm

Katherine wrote an owl to Cyr asking him to come home that it was important, of course she had to wait a week before she got an owl from him saying he'll be back as soon as possible, now here she was face to face with her husband and she knew that this conversation was going to be painful but she needed to do it, she just had to.

"Cyr, we need to talk, this is something that we need to talk about" Katherine started off.

"What is it Kat?" Cyr asked.

"I think we need to get a divorce, you're never home, I'm taking care of your son by myself. Like its sad how the kid has no idea who his father is because you're never around to actually spend time with him" Katherine didn't want to be mean but she had to, Cyr had to know that she was serious.

"Well sorry for being an Auror and protecting people who have loved ones" Cyr argued back.

"Yes, you're an Auror that doesn't mean you completely ignore your family, like I said your son has no idea who you are. I feel like I am in this alone" Katherine replied.

"But you're not alone Kat" Cyr tried to reason.

"Yes I am, I work, I take care of Dave, I take care of the dog you bought me because you knew I'd be here alone, like I do everything by myself! I hate it!" Katherine never shouts she is always a nice person but this was an exception.

"Katherine-" the blonde cut him off.

"I want a divorce, I can't do this alone anymore. Either you stay and become a better father and husband or you stay an Auror" Katherine gave him an option.

"I can't back out of being an Auror Kat, they need me" Cyr tried to explain.

"Then you're signing divorce papers, I don't want to be in this marriage anymore with someone who never owls me back right away and doesn't even spend time with his own child" Katherine needed this to happen.

"I can't change your mind can I?" Cyr asked with tears in his eyes.

"Nope" with that being said Cyr left out the front door. Katherine let out a shaky breath and knew that from here on out things would get better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katherine Zanderson   Katherine Zanderson Empty

Back to top Go down

Katherine Zanderson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, A Future :: Characterisation :: Applications and Sorting :: Muggles, Adults & Children-
Jump to: