Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucelia Tsahara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

Lucelia Tsahara Empty
PostSubject: Lucelia Tsahara   Lucelia Tsahara EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:39 pm

Full Name: Lucelia Valéntine Tsahara
Birthdate: 14/02.
Country of Origin: Norway
Current Home: Lliria, Spain
General appearance: Jet black hair, ocean blue eyes, thick lashes and very pale skin. Medium height and of a natural, feminine, skinny build but curved in the right places. Very pretty.
Special Features: Lip piercing.

Personality: Lucelia, although appearance wise very quiet, is very flirtatious and somewhat aggressive when it comes to boys. She'll stop at nothing to get what she wants, but once she's with a guy who makes her happy, she'll show a soft side and is tender and caring. Unless you screw something over. Then all hell will break loose and you'd better find a cave to live in for the rest of your life.

Background: When she was born, Lucelia's family weren't doing well for themselves and were living pretty rough. They had a small, run down house that they'd built themselves and it was in pretty much the middle of no-where. Her mother was working all hours of the day and her father was less than used to looking after a child. He didn't know what to do with himself and was running around, spoiling little Loo rotten.

Lucelia is the eldest of six children, who all shared a bedroom. Loo went to school in Norway for three years, but dropped out to support her family. She was a bright girl, but with twin three year olds, a four year old brother and twin two-month-olds around the house, there was no way she could spent that much time away from the rest of her family.

She started to show magical ability at the age of around seven. She would make flowers fall out of their vases without touching them, break the legs of tables when she was mad and make people's hair literally stand on end when she was out in public. By this, I mean she would make their hair stand up like a troll doll without intending to. She didn't know what was going on, but whatever it was, it was both cool and weird.

Ages as of 2013.
Family: Mother: Fráncessca Tsahara / 37 / Living / Half-Veela
Father: Alexander Tsahara / 38 / Living / Half-Blood
Siblings: Dause(M) and Platinum(F) Tsahara (twins) / 11 / Living / Half Blood
Harrison Tsahara / 12 / Living / Half Blood /
Erica and Serena Tsahara (twins, both girls) / 9 / Living / Half Blood

Family Background: Alexander's grandfather was from a long line of the purest blooded wizards and witches you'd ever come across in your life, but because he married a half-blood, the line was broken and that was the end of the Tsaraha purebloods. The two were so deeply in love, and yet it was so forbidden by both of their families. Still, as Harrison (the grandad) had been raised so that you appreciated that life was precious, he married Lanara (grandmother) and they went on to have Alexander and his brother, Matthias, who haven't been on speaking terms in a long time. A long, long time.

When Alexander married Fráncessca, a half-veela no less, it brought more irritation to the already humiliated family. They didn't know where they'd gone wrong with their grandson, but they knew there was no changing him. A proud and irritatingly perfect young man who always strove to succeed.

That was their grandson, the man who bagged himself a half-veela, and yet could still look cool doing it.

Last edited by Lucelia Tsahara on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:40 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

Lucelia Tsahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucelia Tsahara   Lucelia Tsahara EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 4:16 pm

ricochet, you take your aim,
fire away, fire away.
the story of lucelia's first breakup.
based off the song 'titanium' by david guetta, ft sia.

Lucelia Tsahara Tumblr_m1dvydmIkT1qfvzyf

At just gone fourteen years old, Lucelia was in the middle of her fourth year at Lugarmago and was doing fairly well for herself. The young 1/4 Veela was far from shy, fairly intelligent, enjoyed to read and draw, though one of her major downfalls being that she fell in love all too quickly. It was because of this that she found herself kicking around the school grounds, waiting for her boyfriend to show up so they could go on a moonlight stroll by the lake.

A light grin spread across her cheeks as she saw Julio start to walk towards her. Lucelia stood up, brushing off the small blue dress she had decided to wear for the occasion as she slipped her hand into his and they set off, walking along in a comfortable silence until they reached the lake. The moon was high in the sky, casting it's oddly warming shadow over the water. She turned to Julio, holding both his hands as she looked into his eyes, which seemed unusually troubled.

you shout it loud
but i can't hear a word you say
i'm talking loud
not saying much.

"Baby, are you-," Lucelia began, only to be cut off by a harsh shake of the boy's head.
"No, I'm afraid not," Julio replied, finding his seaweed-green eyes darting about in an attempt to look anywhere but her face. This only troubled the black haired girl further as she stood up on her tiptoes, trying to kiss the other's nose only to find him stepping back and dropping her hands.
"Julio... What are you doing?" she asked nervously, biting her lip as her hands went behind her back, twisting in an attempt to stop them shaking.
"Luce, this just isn't working out," he sighed, sitting down but looking straight at the moon instead of her. He leaned back on his elbows, tilting his head back to look at the stars.
"What do you mean, this just isn't working out?"

i'm bulletproof
nothing to lose
fire away, fire away.
ricochet, you take your aim
fire away, fire away

"Look, Luce. You're a great girl and all that, you just..." Julio trailed off, shaking his head with a slightly too sharp of a chuckle. "You genuinely think I haven't seen you staring at Roberto Louis?"
At this, Lucelia's eyes widened as a hand slapped to her mouth. She shook her head violently, standing exactly where she was. Honestly; a fourteen year old must be allowed to stare at particularly attractive boys? Especially girls who couldn't even control who they ended up falling for?
"That's nothing," she whispered, fearful that her voice would crack should she speak any louder.
"Nothing? The look in your eyes when he's around, Luce. That's hardly nothing! You go all pink and your eyes sort of sparkle. They've never done that to me before."

you shoot me down
but i won't fall
i am titanium
you shoot me down
but i won't fall
i am titanium

"I don't look at him like anything, thank you very much!" Lucy exclaimed, narrowing her eyes. Julio looked up at her with a bemused smirk on his face, running a hand through his long, blonde hair.
"You do, Luce! You can look at any boy that way, but when it comes to me it's more like you're there just to amuse yourself!" he spat, standing up and drawing himself to his full height. "It's like you're using me to get to them, like the little slut I knew you always were!"

Ouch. His words brought tears to Lucelia's eyes.
"Why didn't you tell me any of this before?" she asked, voice low and irritated.
"Because you were too busy with all those other boys to notice that something was wrong, maybe?" Julio scoffed, grabbing hold of her wrist as she turned to walk away.
"Shut up. Just shut up. If you can't see how much I like you then you're a maldito idiota!" Lucelia's words were more screeched than they were spoken, and she had mascara trailing down her cheeks.
"You dare use that language with me, Tsahara," Julio hissed, tightening his grip on her wrist. "It's about time you started respecting your superiors."
"I do, which must be why I te tratan como basura, if that's the way you see it!"

raise your voice
sticks and stones may break my bones
talking loud
not saying much
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

Lucelia Tsahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucelia Tsahara   Lucelia Tsahara EmptySun May 05, 2013 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

Lucelia Tsahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucelia Tsahara   Lucelia Tsahara EmptyThu May 30, 2013 3:07 pm

LUCELIA'S SIGS
made by me.

Lucelia Tsahara 2samckg

Lucelia Tsahara 20jrf5f

Lucelia Tsahara 0JCUb3J
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

Lucelia Tsahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucelia Tsahara   Lucelia Tsahara EmptySat Jun 15, 2013 7:05 pm

PEOPLE OF IMPORTANCE

Name: Dause Tsahara*
Relation: Brother
About: Third eldest of the Tsahara children, very reserved, likes his own company. Predicted Nightshade/Wormwood.

Name: Platinum Tsahara*
Relation: Sister
About: Dause's twin sister, quiet and shy, doesn't like to speak up much. The spitting image of her big sister. Predicted Wormwood.

Name: Harrison Tsahara*
Relation: Brother
About: Cheeky little git. Likes to have the last word. Considered to be the better looking of the two Tsahara boys. Arrogant but elusive. Belladonna.

Name: Erica Tsahara*
About: Bit overly dramatic, always cries whenever Lucelia goes off to school. Loves her sister dearly. Predicted Wormwood.

Name: Serena Tsahara*
About: Erica's twin sister, very musically talented and cannot wait to go to Salem. Bookworm. Confident. Predicted Wormwood.

Name: Angelo D'Monica
Relation: Boyfriend
About: Met by the lake in their fifth year, Lucy was astounded by his incredible looks and natural charm. Has totally fallen for the demangel. Fallen absolutely head over heels in love for him, but really wants him to see that he's beautiful even without his wings. Graduated Osadesos. 

Name: Angel D'Monica
Relation: Boyfriend's sister - friend
About: Though they've only met the one time, Lucelia highly respects Angel and thinks very highly of her. Wants to make a good impression on the girl. Graduated Osadesos.

Name: Azalea Harrington
Relation: Very good friend
About: A friendship where Lucy can only thank the stars that her boyfriend danced with such a lovely girl at the International Ball. Adores the Salem head girl and writes to her whenever she can. Graduated Nightshade.

Name: Josh Murray
Relation: Acquaintance
About: Saved his butt at the ministry of magic once. If she ever sees him causing trouble, she will remind him of how he owes her. Arguably her most talented student. Slytherin.

Last edited by Lucelia Tsahara on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Lucelia Tsahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucelia Tsahara   Lucelia Tsahara EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

Lucelia Tsahara Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucelia Tsahara   Lucelia Tsahara EmptySun Aug 10, 2014 7:55 am

Examination Results

OWLs
taken in her fifth year
Subject Grade Achieved
AstronomyOutstanding
ArithmancyExceeds Expectations
Care of Magical CreaturesExceeds Expectations
CharmsOutstanding
Defense Against the Dark ArtsOutstanding
DuelingOutstanding
Muggle StudiesOutstanding
TransfigurationOutstanding