Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) Empty
PostSubject: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 5:34 pm

It had been possibly the longest week for Jake, selfishly, he had begun to think of the fact that because of Marilyn's treatment he hadn't gotten anything for over a week now. And if you added to that they'd only had relatively gentle, silent sex before that, it had been over two weeks since they'd properly had sex.

But Jake had kept silent about the whole thing, not asking Marilyn for anything because temptation to make her scream would be much too great.

After getting out of work that evening - he'd gone back in when Marilyn was doing her therapy because he didn't need to be there - Jake had headed home, apparating just inside the front door and emptying his pockets on the sideboard of his wallet, loose change and keys. He knew his girlfriend was home, but he didn't call out, hoping he could surprise her, though she knew what time he'd be home.

However, soft sounds from the bedroom made him frown slightly. Moving just the short distance to their bedroom door, Jake gently opened the door (they made no sound, thanks to Jake getting rid of them the weekend before when everything seemed so loud when you were silent). And the sight that graced his eyes in that moment made his eyebrows raise considerably.

Well...

Jake gently closed the door, still not making a sound. He didn't wish to interrupt, seeing as she evidently had... Well, company possibly wasn't the best word, but the one he was going to use no less. Instead, Jake moved through to the kitchen, going about making dinner for both of them. He was mildly annoyed at the witch for not waiting for him, but he was more annoyed that he'd been 'replaced' in that moment by a piece silicone.

Jake had finished making them a simple meal of sausage, chips and peas and had sat down at the table, still not letting her know he was home. He simply needed a moment to come to terms with what he'd seen.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyTue Nov 25, 2014 7:39 pm

When Jake had agreed to rest her voice he'd said they'd be careful and perhaps just not have sex, to which Mari had agreed, assuming that taking care of oneself was still allowed. Something she didn't do that often anymore since they had so much sex to begin with. But now that they kept it at kisses and always stopped before it could get too heated Mari was feeling the frustration. So assuming he took care of himselfin the shower, she dug out her toy.

Which was when Jake had come in, when she'd just started going, soft, soft sighs falling from her lips. Of course she noticed, she didn't have the charm for nothing, but she had figured he might join her and though confused she simply continued until letting go quietly but still satisfyingly. Well. Almost satisfying. Time to seduce.

So she cleaned up, but didn't get changed, the short red satin dress wrinkled and clinging to her thighs, hair mussed. The woman looked like sex on legs.  When she strolled into the kitchen her dark red lips curved to a smile and she hugged Jake from behind where he sat, kissing just behind his ear.

"Hey Jake..." The witch whispered.

Last edited by Mari Caldwell on Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 3:37 am

Dinner wasn't too bad, and he'd taken up the space at the table that meant he had his back to the door. When Marilyn entered the room, he simply continued eating, occupying himself until his frustration decided to go away. Which was never easy when you came home to find your girlfriend seeing to herself.

"Hey Jake..."

"Hey..." Jake replied softly, trying not to get lost in Mari's kisses as he ate his dinner still. "Good day?" He asked, trying to keep the slight sound of annoyance from his voice and failing a fair bit in the process. It wasn't her fault though, he had just thought they'd wait for each.

He'd been wrong in his assumption, and it was only because he was so frustrated that he was being a bit of an ass. It wasn't Mari.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:35 am

"Good day?"

Mari raised an eyebrow at his tone and pulled back slightly in surprise before kissing his neck and sucking slightly to tease him. Her hands rubbed his shoulders slowly. "How was your day...? You seem a bit tense..." The witch whispered softly.

He seemed...annoyed. Which was the opposite of what she had expected. Mari had thought he'd be turned on if anything. Certainly not upset like he seemed now...

The auror in training pulled back slightly in confusion at his attitude, "What's up? Your girlfriend looks like sex trying to seduce you and you're...grumpy?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 7:43 am

"How was your day...? You seem a bit tense..."

The soft rubbing of his shoulders made it difficult not to relax, it felt nice, comforting. "My day was fine." Jake told her softly, putting his knife and fork down on his empty plate, leaning back against the chair, his head on the back of it just enough to be able to see Marilyn.

"What's up? Your girlfriend looks like sex trying to seduce you and you're... grumpy?"

"I thought we were both waiting." Jake told her, not being crude by spelling it out, she'd understand well enough. "And then I come home to find you... doing that, despite the fact we said no sex. I've not done anything! It's frustrating. I'm not grumpy, just... yeah." He told her exasperated, ending with shrugging his shoulders.

"I made you some dinner, it's good." He added as an after thought.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:23 am

"My day was fine."

Well then she was lost. None of this was making sense, his apparent disinterest was confusing...and a tiny...tiny bit painful, to be perfectly honest. True, over time Marilyn's confidence had made leaps and bounds, but it was a fragile confidence, easily shaken and easily shattered. But she clung to it, telling herself that he wasn't losing interest, that she was just being silly.

"And then I come home to find you... doing that, despite the fact we said no sex. I've not done anything! It's frustrating. I'm not grumpy, just... yeah."

Oh. So...the opposite of what she'd thought. The witch bit back a smile, shaking her head, "Oh, mi corazon..." she moved to kiss him, cupping his face gently, "I'm sorry, you said no sex...I thought you meant because you make me scream so easily...I thought you were taking care of yourself, too... My love," she chuckled and kissed his cheek and smirked.

"But you can't tell me you didn't like seeing me like that..." The witch's tone grew darker, moving to sit on his lap, but more on his legs, not where he probably wanted her, purposefully teasing as she kissed him again, "I'll eat later...I think there might be something I need to...take care of...first..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 8:42 am

"Oh, mi corazon..."

A small frown touched Jake's features at the words, but it was gone a moment later as she apologised. Shaking his head slightly, Jake assured her it was fine in a soft whisper. Miscommunication was all that was a problem really and neither of them could blame the other.

"I was waiting for you." Jake explained as she cupped his face, now feeling embarrassed more than frustrated at that point. It was changing quickly and he didn't know what else to do.

With Marilyn moving in to his lap, he chuckled lightly at her comment. "I prefer it when it's me making you moan like that." He told her truthfully,his arms wrapping around her and smiling slightly.

"I'll eat later...I think there might be something I need to...take care of...first..."

"You don't have to." Jake murmured against her lips,despite wanting her to so very much. "I love you, Mari, you know that, right?" He asked, because he really didn't want her to think he was mad at her.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 9:55 am

"I prefer it when it's me making you moan like that."

"Who do you think I was thinking about...?" She teased softly, kissing the corner of his mouth, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her. This was it, Mari thought, the most natural feeling in the world to her. Looking at him through her thick lashes she bit her lip before kissing him again, smiling into the kiss.

"You don't have to."

"I want to..." she kissed him again, carefully nipping his bottom lip, "I want you." Her brown eyes opening to catch his gaze at her truthful statement. The truth with them was always so simple. She loved it.

"I love you, Mari, you know that, right?"

"Yes," She kissed his jaw, "Yes, I know," And she did. Jake had convinced her, irrefutably, that he was just as in love with her as she was with him, utterly infatuated with each other. The witch took hold of his hands and laced their fingers together beside them as they kissed each other deeply and slowly, almost greedily.

Her fingers soon moved to make quick work of his shirt and soon it was on the kitchen floor, the chair creaking slightly from their hips crashing together as one of her hands gently dragged her nails down his chest whilst her other hand was buried in his hair. One thing was clear, the way things felt, they were not going to make it to the bedroom, Marilyn thought with a smirk, as she slid her tongue past his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 10:34 am

"Who do you think I was thinking about...?"

"You know what I mean." Jake murmured back as she kissed him, a small smile blossoming on his lips now he was relaxing with her in his lap.

"I want to..." she kissed him again, carefully nipping his bottom lip, "I want you."

Jake's hand reached up cup her face, bringing her closer for a firmer kiss. "You have absolutely no idea how much I want you, but..." He drew a longer kiss from her lips. "I can't have you how I want to, and now you're teasing me!" He admonished playfully, though in fairness she probably already knew that she was driving him insane.

And insane she made sure to drive him.

The kissing started slow, with Marilyn pulling off his tie and shirt, leaving him shirtless within moments. Her nails on her chest brought a soft sigh from Jake's lips, finally getting something that he'd wanted as he drew the witch closer to him. She'd feel his arousal from their closeness already, and he was not going to apologise for it being so ready for her.

His hands were already caressing her thighs, pressing the sheer material out of the way. But he didn't move for more intimacy than his hands being on her ass, squeezing gently. "You're going to get me in trouble." Jake whispered against her lips, before kissing her deeply, allowing her tongue in to his mouth, his own tongue meeting hers.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 12:19 pm

"You have absolutely no idea how much I want you, but..."

Mari grinned into the firm kiss and relaxed even more when he cupped her face, a cheeky expression appearing at the look on his. Then he was stealing another kiss and she kissed him back thoroughly, completely aware of the effect she'd be having on him by now.

"I can't have you how I want to, and now you're teasing me!"

"Who says you can't have me?" The witch met his gaze, dark hair framing her face, dark lips almost swollen as she nipped his earlobe playfully, "S'not teasing if it's pleasing..." she replied cheekily.

When he drew her closer her dress hitched up around her hips, revealing the same red satin underneath, just as her breath hitched, feeling him harden beneath her. His hands helped push the skirt fully out of the way as they kissed, a soft 'oh!' that turned into a low moan when he squeezed her ass left her lips, right against his lips.

"You're going to get me in trouble."

She ground against him slowly, deliberately, but only twice. "Whom with, the sex police?" The witch retorted in dry sarcasm, a wry smile on her features before kissing him. When they came up for air she carefully dragged his bottom lip and then let it go, holding eye contact before lowering her gaze to her shoulder where she let a red spaghetti strap slide off, leading to the knowledge that here was no bra underneath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:19 pm

"Who says you can't have me?"

"The Healer." Jake reminded her softly, not to mention the notion of him messing up her vocal chords if they did things how they normally did, but that argument was forgotten as her tongue flicked around his earlobe, bringing a soft groan from his lips. Marilyn, given her due, knew how to push his buttons, and she did it very, very well.

"Whom with, the sex police?"

A slightly louder groan came from Jake's lips as she ground her hips against his, and he pressed himself closer to her. "Don't do that unless you plan on doing it properly." He whispered softly as she drew him in to another kiss. As she moved away, pulling his lip between her teeth and making it tingle slightly in the motion, Jake followed her eyes to her shoulder and watched the strap fall away. Only one...

Oh.

A smirk touched Jake's lips with the knowledge - thinking he was one step ahead in that moment - that she wasn't wearing a bra. Moving his left hand to the top of the material, running his fingers along the edge against Marilyn's skin and looking in to her eyes, slowly sinking further down. But waiting on her to see where she wanted this to go.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:37 pm

"Don't do that unless you plan on doing it properly."

"Oh, I plan on doing you very properly..." The woman murmured, fingers trailing down his chest, her eyes following his fingers, openly admiring every centimetre of skin she touched, a look of want and awe mixing in her eyes, as always amazed that he was hers, all hers... She used her nail to carefully drag down his abs to the hem of his jeans and then back up, seeing how he reacted and going with what seemed to bring him pleasure before pulling back to tease him.

Hisleft hand on her skin made her take a deep breath, sighing it out and tilting her head back slightly as his touch moved further down, a quiet moan falling from her lips as his skin met hers.

"What do you want, an invitation?" Mari teased with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 2:49 pm

"Oh, I plan on doing you very properly..."

"Mmm..." Jake responded as her fingers played against his chest and then moved down across his abs. His muscles were flexing before he even had chance to think about it, and they repeated it with each movement. Pressing a light kiss at the corner of her mouth, Jake groaned as she took away his attention, nipping at her lips in return for taking away what he was enjoying.

"What do you want, an invitation?"

Well... that was different, and for a moment, Jake's features were somewhat confused at the confidence that exuded Marilyn in that moment. Shaking his head, Jake moved his hands from the top of her dress to the bottom and pulled the material over her head and away in only a brief couple of seconds. Leaving her in just her satin underwear. "I think we're even now." He teased softly, drawing her closer so their chests were touching, leaning up to kiss her as his left hand moved to her breast. A very soft moan left his lips as his hand cupped her breast, his thumb teasing the skin, her nipple, drawing around her breasts in any and every manner.

He was enjoying this dynamic, he wouldn't lie, but mostly he was enjoying not having to keep in control. He'd missed this, even if had only been a week or so, and it was probably very clear as his other hand slipped in to the back of her underwear, squeezing her ass as another soft moan left his lips.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 5:44 pm

"I think we're even now."

Mari felt her confidence stumble for a moment when confusion had riddled his handsome features, and it showed in the way her face grew somewhat pink and in the brief manner she averted her eyes from his gaze, suddenly selfconscious. But she let him pull her closer and kiss her, kissing him back and, wrapping her arms around his neck, sighing and moaning into his mouth.

His fingers played over her chest, coaxing more soft, melodic sounds from her throat, mingling with his when he slipped his hand down the back of her underwear, grabbing her ass and causing a pleasurable shudder to run down her spine.

"Tell me what you want and we'll do it...I want to take care of you..." Mari whispered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyWed Nov 26, 2014 6:10 pm

Jake couldn't help but smirk in to their kiss as she moaned as his hands wandered across her body. Kissing took their attention soon after, with Jake leading for the most part, until both of them were breathing rather heavily. As Marilyn pulled away from the kiss slightly, Jake's hands slowed, listening to her words and thinking.

"Tell me what you want and we'll do it...I want to take care of you..."

Pressing a light kiss to her lips, Jake looked in to his girlfriend's eyes, uncertain with what he wanted and what he knew he should suggest. And his worry for her wellbeing overruled completely. "When you've been given the all clear from the Healers, I promise I'm going to make it up to you. All night, or even all day. But, I can't risk your voice for one moment." He explained to her softly, and though he told her with such a soft tone he would not move from that decision.

It wouldn't be much longer after all.

So, instead, Jake moved his hand to hers, taking her small hand and bringing it to his lips, kissing her knuckles. He lowered their hands to his trousers, placing her hand on his clothed erection and gently moving it up and down. "This..?" He asked softly, letting out a soft moan a second later. "And I want you to kiss me." Jake added, wanting to take any risk away from the situation where possible. Hopefully she would agree, because this wasn't something they did often and it would be different.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:44 am

"When you've been given the all clear from the Healers, I promise I'm going to make it up to you. All night, or even all day. But, I can't risk your voice for one moment."

Mari kissed him back and nodded, personally she thought she could stay quiet, but she agreed, they needed to avoid risk, "All night and all day..." She whispered wryly, deepening the kiss for a sweet moment, smiling when he kissed her knuckles instead and then moaning when he brought her hand to his erection.

"And I want you to kiss me."

"Your wish is my command..." Mari teased, kissing him slowly and unzipping his fly, her tongue sliding past his lips as she stroked him through his underwear, not yet giving him exactly what he wanted, deepening the heated kiss further. Her tongue teased his as she pulled back slightly, just to drag his lower lip again, because he just looked so...gorgeous and she wanted to see him totally wrecked for her.

Her hand twisted slightly as she stroked him a bit more satisfyingly, kissing down his neck and leaving small marks along the way, her free hand running through his hair the way she knew he liked, feeling his breath against her skin and sighing from the pleasure this gave her.

Finally she slipped beneath his underwear, taking his heavy erection in her hand and feeling an ache in her core, Merlin she loved him, and Merlin she loved his member, which she made sure to show him by the way she began stroking him a bit faster, careful to make it pleasurable though. Using her thumb over his slit to smear the precum as lubrication.

A mischievousglint took over in her eyes as she kissed him passionately before pulling back and taking the hand that had been in his pants to her lips and licking her fingers, moaning at his taste before resuming her stroking, now a bit faster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 8:37 am

"All night and all day..."

Jake smirked at that information, agreeing with a soft squeeze of her ass and a soft groan against her lips. Honestly, he couldn't wait because he missed it and he wouldn't find proper satisfaction until she was screaming his name in her new voice.

Pressing a soft kiss to her lips as she took his erection in her hands - in the same moment Marilyn moaned for the exact same reason - and her words were teasing in nature as she undid his zip and took hold of him through his boxers. Their kissing growing to something heated as she stroked, bringing soft sounds of enjoyment from his lips each time.

The play with his lip Jake knew was going to make it tender for the rest of the evening - a reminder until he fell asleep of just how lucky her was to have the witch in his lap. Marilyn's moved from his though, causing a soft whimper to leave his lips and then a soft gasp as she twisted her movements. Her name slipping freely from his lips as he felt the start of light red marks raising on his neck from her work.

With her hands dipping in to his boxers, Jake let out a soft sound of encouragement as her soft hands wrapped around his member. There was no embarrassment at just how aroused he already was, her thumb finding the evidence and making him moan softly again before he brought his lips to hers. "That's all yours." He murmured against her lips, his hands wandering along her back and round to her breasts freely.

Though when she took her hand away, her name came out in a soft whine, watching her take her thumb to her mouth and sucking on the precum she'd caused. That... that got him every time, and Jake found himself telling her that a moment later, telling her how he loved seeing her do that.

Taking the opportunity to lift her up, Jake pushed his trousers away, giving her better access to him. The moment her hand moved back, Marilyn was working quickly, drawing moans more frequently from his lips, his breathing faster and hitching intermittently. Jake's kisses became more heated, drawing Marilyn closer, his grip tensing and relaxing on her hips. "This... fuck... is why... I waited." He told her breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 1:26 pm

"That's all yours."

Marilyn moaned quietly into his mouth, rewarding him with a pleasurably tighter grip, stroking him closer to completion, and enjoying every second of it, they both were. This was a chance to get to know Jake and his body even better, she thought, and smiled at the idea.

And getting to know him she was, as he told her that he loved seeing her do what she'd just done, so she smirked around her thumb before murmuring back how much she loved his taste and then she licked her lips to make sure she got everything, letting him lift her up. Soon she was being pulled even closer to him on his lap, resuming her actions and kissing himback, sot whimpers escapingat the sight of him.

"This... fuck... is why... I waited."

"Tell me..." She whispered between kisses, their breath hot and fast, "Tell me what you're thinking..." After their week of silence the two had become even more communicative with each other, somewhat used to laying their thoughts bare to each other, "And mhm...you look so...so...good...tell me how you want to finish," The witch whispered, flicking her tongue over his slightly swollen lower lip.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 4:36 pm

"Tell me what you're thinking..."

Thinking? Jake didn't have time to think in these moments, this was just... well this. But he knew that it wasn't the right answer, so he consciously tried to remember anything he'd been thinking in the last couple of moments. Honestly, his head just shut down for the most part, unless he was worried. "Ummm..." Jake managed, pausing to let out a soft moan against her lips, kissing her softly. "I'm... the luckiest... guy in the... world?"

It came out as a well hidden question, because he didn't know what she wanted him to be thinking.

"And mhm...you look so...so...good...tell me how you want to finish,"

Too many questions... Jake thought, with far too many possibilities... Pressing a firmer kiss to Marilyn's lip, Jake allowed a few moments to pass, enjoying her caressing him closer to ecstasy, her skin beneath his fingers so, so soft and warm to the touch. He knew full well what that meant, and it only made the moment much more intimate than it already was.

"I... don't know." Jake replied honestly. "Where... do you..." He didn't finish the sentence as a louder moan left his lips, his hands tensing as he grew closer to the point of ecstasy. Honestly, coming with, on, or in the witch didn't matter to him, so long as he didn't have to jump in to the abyss of ecstasy without being able to hold on to Marilyn - figuratively or otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 5:58 pm

"I'm... the luckiest... guy in the... world?"

Mari raised an eyebrow at the questioning tone, "It's not a pop quiz," she murmured with a light chuckle, "There's no wrong answers, though if that was really what you were thinking then thank you." She nipped his lip playfully, hand stroking through, adoring the sounds he was making beneath her.

Kissing him back as he initiated a deeper kiss she moaned into his mouth as she felt his grip tightened and relaxed repeatedly on her hips, thstwere closer to his than before, so tantalizingly close...

"I... don't know." Jake replied honestly. "Where... do you..."

Then he moaned louderand Mari nodded, going a bit faster and firmer, grinding somewhat as well to coax him over the edge with a whispered, "Come for me..." And then he lost it. Honestly, he looked so deliciously gone and hers...it was breathtaking. She let him just come freely, kissing him, so some was on her hand, some on his stomach and some on her chest and abs. Which was fine by her, only meant she got to 'clean up', which she did, first her hand, moaning softly, then a bit of his abs gently and finally swiping a finger over her own chest and licking it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyThu Nov 27, 2014 6:16 pm

"There's no wrong answers, though if that was really what you were thinking then thank you."

Jake nodded slightly as she nipped his lower lip, eliciting another sigh of her name from his lip. He really liked that, he would realise on reflection, the way she teased his lower lip was always so intoxicating. But right now, he was concentrated on her hand. Her hand that was pushing him blissfully towards the edge.

"Come for me..."

Another short nod left Jake as she sped up once more, his eyes closing as his head leant back against the chair. His breathing was getting quicker, and he knew it wouldn't be long until she made him come.

And when he did, it was not a disappointment. His ecstasy had started with the soft curses Jake only really used in sex, her name coming out as a breathless plea for her to keep going. Moans and encouragement in the form of many 'yes's left Jake's lips, until finally he let go.

His chest heaving with the exertion, Jake remained otherwise still, only opening his eyes as the high passed. The sight which he was blessed with was magical too, Marilyn had taken to licking her hand clean and Jake let out a soft moan of content. "I swear... you're trying to make me come again." He insisted in a husky voice, noticing the cum on her chest and smirking to himself.

But it seemed that she was going to clear everything up as her lips dipped down to his abs and lapped up everything. Jake simply sat watching with a small, fond smile on his lips. Only when she seemed to finish (or as finished as Jake would ever be with her) did he reach for his wand from his jeans, cleaning up everything else for Marilyn and then pulling her close to him.

A gentle kiss, but a long one.

"I think..." Jake whispered against her lips, still somewhat high from the release, but capable of talking just enough now. "That you look beautiful, but I know that I love you very much, and I would never say no to you doing that again." Jake told her, punctuating his statement with another kiss.

"But, please, don't ask me questions when we're doing this, because I can't think coherently when you're doing such things to me." He told her, in lieu of an explanation for why he couldn't answer earlier.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 12:20 pm

"I swear... you're trying to make me come again."

Mari smirked, winking playfully as he watched her, a shudder running through her at his husky tone and low moan. When he cleaned them up and pulled her close she kissed him back and smiled, happy to have satisfied him.

"I think...That you look beautiful, but I know that I love you very much, and I would never say no to you doing that again."

"I love you, too." she kissed him back happily, flicking her tongue over his lower lip to soothe it gently, unperturbed by the fact that they were both pretty much naked in the kitchen.

"But, please, don't ask me questions when we're doing this, because I can't think coherently when you're doing such things to me."

At this she laughed, kissing him sweetly, mischief in her eyes, "But it's funny," she teased, "Cute." she kissed his nose, "I like seeing you struggle for words, makes me know I'm doing well..." she nipped at his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) EmptyFri Nov 28, 2014 3:25 pm

With the witch once again teasing his lower lip, Jake smiled softly at her actions and her words. Holding her close to him, Jake pressed a light kiss on her shoulder, resting his head there a moment later.

"But it's funny," she teased, "Cute."

"Not cute." Jake mumbled against her skin, closing his eyes and inhaling her scent. Merlin he loved her, everything about her and honestly he was almost as lost in Marilyn in that moment as he was when he had come to orgasm only a few moments before. Being this intoxicating truly wasn't fair.

"I like seeing you struggle for words, makes me know I'm doing well..."

"You're so mean to me at times." Jake teased softly, laughing only a moment later to show he was joking. "Don't forget your dinner." He added, though he didn't move away from her, still holding her close and enjoying the comfort of having her close.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)   Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tiny (okay... Big) Frustration (Jari)
Page 1 of 1