Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) Empty
PostSubject: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:02 am

Okay, first off, this is NOT a serious post. Maddie and I were bored and we had just read My Immortal and decided that, for the kicks of it, we would start a thread a la Tara Gilesbie, the author of My Immortal. This is, therefore, a MOCK thread.

Everyone is welcome to join, but please, if you do, post according to the way Tara would have written it (I.E. VERY VERY terribly) and not in proper sentences or grammar or spelling. If you need a link to the fanfic to read for yourself, PM me, I'll send it to you, but be warned: it is very, very, very bad - I honestly believe I lost brain cells and lowered my IQ by a lot while reading it. Also note that this thread does not necessarily follow any existing plot lines on this site, and so any charries, whether from Salem or Hogwarts, auror or black widow, adult or child, can reply.

Last announcement in case you missed the past few times I've mentioned it: THIS IS A PARODY THREAD AND IS NOT TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY. Thank you, that is all.

Brokke woked into da grate hal by hersalf cus all her friendz wer to buzy wif homewok n dumb stuf lik dat to join her. She woked oer to a emty table n sat down. She tok out her book to red, cus she waz board by herself.

"Anyone wan 2 join me?" she shouted. Lokin around she hopped dat someone wud heer her n join her. "I hav sweets n junk food if u sit wif me," she aded.

She wuz lonely n wanted ppl to tok to her, cus being alone wuz boaring. Wif a sigh she tok out her wand n said a spel to sumon her set of chess so she cud play wif any1 who joined her at da table.

Last edited by Brooke Walters on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:03 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:11 am

Azaliya was totes not in de mood cause like, things were bad but at least she was gonna meet her superawesomencool bayfriend, Jayke and then she made her way to the grate howl and sat down and luked @ Brooke.

"Yo!" she said "Playing chess by urself is lame,' she said and then moved the queen to the knight cause it was like totes unfair that queens n nights never got together. I mean, like gender differences shouldn't separate cheese peaces.

"Check matey, arr!" she said, knocking down the hoarse off the bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:21 am

She wuz stareing at da table wen she herd some1 toking 2 her. She turnd to sea her Heborloge profs next to her. "I wuz waiting 4 someone to cum," she sed to Azlaea. "U wanna play a game? I'm board by mysalf."

She watced Azalae mov da peace and smiled but ten frowned wen Azlea hit the piece of the bored. "Wat u do dat shiz for?" she asked angrely. She piked da piece back up n put it on the baord again. "U want to play a propor game or r u too scared tat u wil lose to play wif me?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:27 am

Azaliya like, couldn't be-leave Broke did that cause she was winning. "Chess is lame," the grill said with her nose ion de air cause thats ow u talk when u want 2 lyk, luke doon on ppl. "I was jez wayting 4 Jake and he totes didn't show. I shud break up with him for being like 2 mins late and not texting me like ever."

Azaiya then asked. "R U N Joe like still together or what? He's kewl and not lame."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:37 am

Wen da profs told her cest wus lame Borke noded. "It is lame but I wus board n tot ppl might wan to play chess."

Then she wus toking bout Jake n Brokee wus surprised cus like, she didt noe tat Jake wuz dateing Aza. "I din't know u n him were like, together," she sed. "But if he is tat bad u shld totes brake up wif him. Men can be realz stupid."

"R U N Joe like still together or what? He's kewl and not lame."

She sighed n did not know how 2 ans cus it was a complcated thing. "I dunno," she answred. "I lik him cus he's nice 2 me n shiz but ten there's a boy who like, tries 2 brake us up. U now Josh, rite? IDK y but he like, kissed me n ten he put his thingy in my u-know-what n ten I was hurting and had to go home." She rolled her eyes cus tat shiz wus old news n she wuz so totally over it. (OOC: lik, dun h8 on me cuz tat rly happened, k? If u don lik it den don red n stop h8ing me 4 it, lulz.) "So yea, I lik Joe n I tink he likes me. So we suld be together."
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:46 am

The teach lyk triad very hard 2 listen but than Burke was goin n on about Joe and Josh who was a totes nice kid cuz he got plants and Azaliya did 2 that y she was like, the herbs pros at hogwash skull of winecraft and imagery. "Josh is kewl n not lame," she said when Broak finished telled her storey. "I heard he was totes engraved 2 Louise Lane and that they were lyk, real happy 4 each other and shiz."

"All boyz like, suck," she +ed cuz she was te teacher and needed 2 teached. "Except those boyz in lyke 2 Dimention, they're kewl."

And the she jumped on the table n begin to kraoke Best Song Ever (OOC: ciz that sngs awesome and if you dun lyk it, your a prep!) in real loud voice and every1 clapped cause 1D is awesome!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 12:02 pm

Jake waz hangin' round Hogwash cuz that waz lyk, his job. Be in da Hogwash Defence Against Dark Shiz and all that meant he waz her a lut. Not 2 menshun he waz jus epicz, be in a Queerditch playa. Jayke had all dem girlz after him. (OOC: Tru storeh, hez totes playin dat Azaliya!)

Strutting in 2 the gret al, Jayke muved to the table wif Bruke 'n' his gillfriend. Checking dat which ova, he let her no with hiz eyez dat he wanted her. "Sup sex-see!" He called owt to hiz witch. It waz only a moment b4 she got on da table and sunged. Jayke danced, cuz that waz whut all the kl teacherz did.

"Babez, ur lyk, da coolest! Nd dis weekend, u were ZOMFG! U had no ideaz!" Jayke sed to Azaliya.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 7:40 pm

"I heard he was totes engraved 2 Louise Lane and that they were lyk, real happy 4 each other and shiz."

Broake juz rolled her eyes cus da teacher wuz like, so obvi dumb. Josh wus totes not kewl, but den she new dat he had given Azaliya a prezz 4 her b'day n lik, dat it was mega awesomez. "If he fund some1 4 him den good 4 him," she sed cuz like, she totes dint wan 2 sound lik a mean beach.

Den Jake came over n started 2 tok 2 Aza n Broake just listened, board again. Den she relizeded dat she wus being rude cus she dint like, great her defective darn arts teach, so she loked @ him n gave a smile. "Yo Prof!" she sed hoding out her hen 4 a hi-5 lik all kewl ppl did.

Wen da Hebologee prof started 2 sing dat awesome song Borke satrted to dnace wif Jake, cuz dis be her jam, n u always have 2 dance 2 ur jam. (OOC: 1D is lik, da best eva, n u can just f of if u don lik dem cuz ur a prep. Neil is da hotest n cutest eva, sryls. U h8ers can juz go die in a hol cuz he da bomb! Lulzzz.)

She climbded up on da table cus being on da flor was boaring. "Ppl! Time 4 a partayyyY!" she shooted 2 every1. Using her wend she made sparks cum out from da end lik a disco.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:58 pm

Twisturn waz woking wen he heerd sme1 shoot. It saunded lyk Brokee. Jus as he waz reechin d plce, he saw spaks az if it waz lyk a dizco. Wen he raunded d cornar, he saw Brroke stndin on dar tble.

Butt Brokke wazn't de onli perzon dere, cuz lyk y wud she b alone? Asaleyar waz oso dere 2gathar wit her boyfren, Jaike. Triztun deesided 2 join dem cuz lyk if he dint join dem, it wud soooo nt b kewl n he wud b left out. Bsidez, eef hiz sistar waz oso doin it, it carn't b rong.

He begun 2 danse lyk a psycho n he begun singin a song by Juzten Beebar cuz lyk he waz popular n if any1 dint lyk hem dey're totez prep.

"Cmon ppl!! Danse wil ya?? Hve sme fun!" he seyd.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 9:16 pm

Broake herd some1 woking up 2 dem n turned 2 sea her bro had joinzded dem. "Brooo!" she sooted happily, grabing his han n pulling him into a danse. "Dis is lik, da kelwest day of skool lik, eva, OMG," she sqeeled.

Den he started 2 sung dat awesome song 'Babee' and Brokkee wuz jus laufing so much cus dat song was also her jam. (OOC: Cus Justeen Beaver is da best after 1D n if u h8 him u r a total prep beach wif nu lif n u can juz go to heel, lulz. I'm lik, totes not even jokeingz, he's is da BOMB!) "Wooooo!" she shooted while danseing around wildly. She let go of Treasten's han n began 2 spin around while shuoting da lrycis of Babe rly loudly.

But den she hit da table n feel down wif a loud thud. "Owww," she sed, seating on da flor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 10:02 pm

"Dis is lik, da kelwest day of skool lik, eva, OMG," 

"I totes agrie, sistar!" Treestun sed az he toke Brroke's hen n dunsed wit her. But den she led go orf hez hen n bgun speenin arund lyk a mad woomen. "U betar b careful, sistar. Speenin lyk dat wil make u disy."

Just az d wards lef hiz mooth, Brrok hif da tble n fall 2 d flor wid a lod noize. Trestun run to Broke huridli. He hopped she waznt hurt bad if not he wud feal realz bad inside cuz lyk az a bro he wuz respunsibl 4 her evn tho dey're nt reely relatud n all.

"R u allrite, siztar? Cuz eef ur nt den I wud nefer 4giv meself. Lyk evah. U need a ductur? Wear dus it hurt?" He bumbrded her wit questun aftar queston az he nelt doun bside her.
Back to top Go down
Lucy Waters
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Lucy Waters

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 9:20 am

lcuy wuz totes scik uv beinf a stewpid prep. so she sorta dressed goffic, yu no. lyk she ptu fshnits on with da dark eyeline (ooc eyelin is like hut ammirite) and balck lipstik and died her hair balck wif dem pink streaks n dat, n she luked hottttt.

she gav da preps galres wen she walked to da hall something (idk) n she looked round like 'wtf is goin on?' becuz all da peeps were like weird. 1 gurl waz signing JB or whatevs. lyk wat a prep omg! but den she fewl on da ground. she laffed "datz wut u get fro being a prep'' she laffed

Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptyFri Jun 27, 2014 11:37 am

Wen Azayliya fin singing da song every1 clap n chair ciz every1 luvs 1D (if u dont luv 1D ua a prep) ten Brook sarted sing 2 JB and Azalia cudnt beliebe it. Lucyily Joke was there and tellin' her bout' da weekend.

"U waz ok 2," she sed wif smole and den they turn 2 c Borke fellen doon. "Bkoore r u alrite?" Zalias asked cuz teach is lyke apposed 2 b concerted aboot studentz. "I can take u too te Wospital Hing?"

Jez ten she sow Lusy and screamed "U SO KAWAIII, I LUV UR FISHNETZZZZ U LUKE HOT!!!" Slytherine was cool cause everyone was lyke a vampire and real goffik.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 4:48 am

Wen Azaliya sed he waz ok dis weeknd 2, Jayke smyld @ her. Azaliya waz da bomb @ danzin. "Fanks, bby." Jayke sed, climin on 2 da tabel wif hiz gf. Even dough he waz playin' her, Azaliya waz hiz #1.

Wen da Booke grl fel on da flaw, Jayke let ought a laff. It waz funneh wen peepz fell on der ass. Azaliya did da carin shiz.

Wif da attenshun on Lusy, Jayke wav'd 2 da wich. She waz kinda kl. Lyk Azaliya sed, she luked hawt in dose tigt fings.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 6:32 am

Than jond da grup of ppl all wachin az bruke fel 2 da flaw, its wuz funie n stuf. Thain thort it wud be funie to go c da rezt ov da skewl nd chek out wat wuz hapenin. "C ya lader" zhe told da grup, climin up da stars. Zhe feeld funie, may-b bcuz zhe had tkin sum whide powda erler in da dai. Zhe wend do Pwufeszzur Lugazs rom an plaind arund, setern prankz and trazhin his rom. Licuz caim in and wadnt hapie. He pud her on dertenton 4 a hole weak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)   WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs) Empty

Back to top Go down

WORST Threading Ever (Open to everyone who wants laughs)
Page 1 of 1