Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pronyma Youngblood
Unsorted
Pronyma Youngblood

Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)    Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)  EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:42 am

Pronyma was good at only a handful of things. Jinx's and everything having to do with Herbology and Potion making was her handful skillset. She knew for days in advance that today was Alchemy day, so last night she prepared, sneaking around to get the ingredients that they used in the Puking Pasties. not that she could make the pasties herself, but she sure knew how to make what serum used in them to get one to puke. She carried her vial with her to class, and as she weaved about in the halls, she held the vial in the palm of her hand, hidden by her House robe. As she walked to class, when she thought no one was looking at her, she would sneak a drink, drinking it all until all the pink, fuzzy and good tasting liquid was gone.

As she got to the second floor, she dropped the glass vial down to the first, not caring that it was glass, heavy and could possibly hit someone on the way down, no. Pronyma wanted to hide the evidence of her illicit substance. She arrived at the door and walked in. She could feel her tummy rumble and knew it was working. This was not a class she looked forward to attending. "Greetings Professor." She gave a grimace and her scratchy voice came out in a groan. "Sorry, I'm not feeling well today, I don't think I'll be able to attend." As she said that she groaned even louder. Just what Hogwarts needed, another overly dramatic Slytherin. "But I want the grade. I'll give it a go." She walked to sit down in her chair, but she had a mishap with her potion. Instead of it being just a puking pasty mix, she somehow, unknowingly to her, changed the formula, instead of just sick, Pronyma was sick AND partially invisible. She faded in and out, her feet appearing to be the only remains of her, and when she returned she was back robes and all.

While Pronyma was unaware of her accidental invisibility, she thought the sickness would be enough to have her excused, or at least sent to the nearest healer.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)    Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)  EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:58 am

Lucas watched as a Slytherin came in to his extra class, "welcome" he said to her, before noticing her ailments. He knew the signs, he had been a prankster in his day. Before he got serious with his academics. "Um Miss," he started. "I think the puking pasties you ingested weren't quite right, you are now partially invisible" he told the young Slytherin. "Do not worry, the healer is quite a nice one, if I do say so myself" he told her. "Come on, lets get you to the hospital wing" Lucas told the young Slytherin. He smiled, knowing puking pasties sometimes made you invisible, he had his fair experiences with it when he was younger.
Back to top Go down
Pronyma Youngblood
Unsorted
Pronyma Youngblood

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)    Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)  EmptyMon May 19, 2014 11:35 am

She looked at him with a confused stare for a moment before speaking. "No..no that's okay. I can brave it through. How did this happen though? I collected the pondweed at midnight. I am sure I used just the right amount of infusion of wormwood. This sure is an interesting result for sure! This will be something to tell the grand children about some day, if I live long enough to have any, that is." She was standing by the door to go to the hospital wing, but instead walked back to a table that had a large piece of chalk and some silver coins on the desk. "I've never been good at this trans mutation stuff with this. Let's just get on with it. I could use the practice." At her desk she picked up the chalk and tried to draw the transmutation symbol before her on the wood, which would all be easily wiped clean later. "Okay, so how do we do this again?" Her stomach made a fierce grumble again and she fought the urge to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)    Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)  EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 3:36 am

Lucas watched as the young Slytherin went from the door back down. He noticed her drawing the transfiguration symbol. Lucas just shook his head. He drew out his wand, "Put your hand into the circle..Although you have drawn it wrong" he told her. Scratching out parts of what she had done and fixing it. "There now we can get you fixed up" he said pulling out his wand again. "Stay still and think about becoming visible again" he told her. Making sure he had the right spell in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)    Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Alchemy Class - Professor Faowind (Open)
Page 1 of 1