Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adoption Center!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Adoption Center! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Center!   Adoption Center! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:41 pm

Michelle Ryan
Age 15
She is funny, smart, cute, and a broadway star. She is up for adoption! Her home life sucks, and she's best friends with Klay, and Kyle, and curently dating James!
Back to top Go down

Adoption Center! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Center!   Adoption Center! EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 11:02 pm

Kyle Bones
Age 16,
Funny, easy going, dating Klay, best friends with Mich. Big broadway star. Kyle used to attend Hogwarts, until he switched this year. Kyle is chill, gets on with just about everyone! Please adopt him!!
Back to top Go down

Adoption Center! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Center!   Adoption Center! EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 9:10 am

Heyo! I am Seamus Forrester!. I would like you to adopt me! I have a twin named Riley. We look alike and are almost inseparable. We are cute twins who can get in a bit of trouble but we aren't mean or anything. YOu can go read my profile of meand my brothers right here:

Seamus: https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t974-seamus-finnegan-forrester
Riley: https://hogwartsafuture.rpg-board.net/t799-riley-ceato-jasper-forrester

So Please! Adopt me please! I would love to be used in my twins plots and other peoples!

If you are interested please owl me and I can give you information to use this character. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Adoption Center! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adoption Center!   Adoption Center! Empty

Back to top Go down

Adoption Center!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, A Future :: Characterisation :: Character Adoption Centre-
Jump to: