Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jesse Ross

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Ross
Graduate
Graduate
Jesse Ross

Jesse Ross Empty
PostSubject: Jesse Ross   Jesse Ross EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 5:06 pm

Fullname: Jesse Chadwick Ross
Birthdate: 5/16
Country of Origin: England
Current home: England
General Appearance: dirty blonde hair, blue eyes, tall
Special Features:
Blood Purity: Half blood
Sexual Alignment: Heterosexual

Personality: Jesse can be very protective of those he loves very much. He can be kind and gental but will hurt someone if they make him made enough. Jesse likes to play quidditch, when he was back at school he was the seeker and eventually made captain. Jesse even has a collection of motorcycles in his house garage. He lives by himself in his parents mansion. When he graduated from Hogwarts they gave it to him as a present and they moved to a smaller house.

Background: Jesse was born and raised in England. He goes to strip clubs because he is a man but he doesn't go everyday. Only when he really needs to. Jesse graduated from Hogwarts school and eventually became successful. He has a lot of money due to the fact that his family is rich. He doesn't have to work because of that reason but chooses to so he isn't bored and stuck in his house everyday. He is the type of guy who can be a family man.

Family: Mother: Sandra Ross / Age: 48 / living or dead: living / Blood statues or species: Half blood
Father: Robert Ross / Age: 53 / living or dead: living / Blood statues or species: Pure blood
Siblings: Karina Ross / 18 / Living / Halfblood
Pet: Killian (dog)
Other: Mia Rogers / Daughter / Half blood / Living
Other: Candy Ross / Wife / Pureblood / Living
Other: Collin Ross / Son / Halfblood / Living
Other: Kol Ross / Son / Halfblood / Living

Family background: Jesse's family is a line of pure bloods but his mother is a half blood. They aren't the type to judge people for the decisions that other people make, well some of his family does but Jesse doesn't. He believes that if you're satisified with who or what you are, than it is none of his business one what their decision is. A little less then half of his family fought in the war. Some died but the rest survived, his parents were apart of the survivers.

Last edited by Jesse Ross on Sat May 03, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

Jesse Ross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Ross   Jesse Ross EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 6:17 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Jesse Ross
Graduate
Graduate
Jesse Ross

Jesse Ross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Ross   Jesse Ross EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 9:46 pm

All that I knew in life was no longer important. I was now a father to the most wonder girl I have ever met and her mother was just as wonderful. It all happened when I first met Candy, I was her client and I did the one thing a client was never supposed to do and that was fall in love with her. When something happened one fateful night, I left and never told the woman that I loved where I was going. Now I am filled with regret of leaving, but I am going to make up for all of what I did and will become the father Mia needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jesse Ross Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jesse Ross   Jesse Ross Empty

Back to top Go down

Jesse Ross
Page 1 of 1