Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Need Character (can be made already)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathaniel Brookshire
Unsorted

PostSubject: Need Character (can be made already)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:03 pm

Nathaniel is a lonely dark wizard, he needs a female companion that of course follows his ways and is of course a powerful witch. She will act as his right hand person, often staying by his "real" side and will help fight off any people wanting to cause him harm. I am really up for anything, but I would like to start off with them knowing each other so possibly they were good friends or even dated in school, if wanted we can start by posting Nate going to her and recruiting her. Post here with any ideas, comments, concerns or anything really lol.

~~~ The Evil Genius ~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Claire Valentina
Graduate
Graduate

PostSubject: Re: Need Character (can be made already)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:06 pm

Candy could do something with nate
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel Brookshire
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Need Character (can be made already)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Yes, but would Candy be able to be evil and kill blankly without thinking twice? She seems to emotional to kill.

~~~ The Evil Genius ~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angel D' Monica
Graduate
Graduate

PostSubject: Re: Need Character (can be made already)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:37 pm

Violet can do something with Nate, if you want. She might not be able to kill without a second thought, but she's pretty powerful, and would do anything for her students without thinking twice. We could manipulate that situation if you like. If you don't like the idea, it's completely fine, because she doesn't exactly meet the full requirements you asked for...

PROPERTY OF RAY
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nathaniel Brookshire
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Need Character (can be made already)   Sun May 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Well Angel, I don't think that would work out, cause Nate's beliefs would harm a good portion of her students.. But I they can always post at the Angel's :3

~~~ The Evil Genius ~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cari Erebus
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Need Character (can be made already)   Mon May 20, 2013 3:34 pm

Cari here I think I will suit you perfectly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need Character (can be made already)   

Back to top Go down

Need Character (can be made already)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1