Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ali Rand
Unsorted
Ali Rand

Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh) Empty
PostSubject: Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh)   Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh) EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:05 pm

Alright folks Josh is leaving indefinately unfortiently. Though if he gets a chance he will return. All his characters are up for adoption pm me if you are interested in any of them. He is sorry that this had to happen.

I will be taking over some of his chars not sure which ones yet.

Ali posting for Josh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh)   Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:58 am

Which of course means some plots will get changed but we are already shooting around ideas so please share thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh)   Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh) EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:07 am

Please can I pick up Josh Murray, Azalea gave me permission, and well he's there for adopting!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh)   Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 am

Update:

Josh will be back in three weeks!
Back to top Go down
Zayne Henderson
Graduate
Graduate
Zayne Henderson

PostSubject: Re: Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh)   Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 9:39 am

I AM BACK YAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh)   Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh) Empty

Back to top Go down

Report from Josh (Read if you had plot lines with Josh)
Page 1 of 1