Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Evelyn Knight

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evelyn Knight
Unsorted
Evelyn Knight

Location : Salem... Mostly, Working at the Angel's, or Chillin' at the Devil's

Evelyn Knight Empty
PostSubject: Evelyn Knight   Evelyn Knight EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 5:03 am

Full Name: Evelyn Narcissa Elektra Knight
Birthdate: May/3
Country of Origin: Oxford,England
Current Home: New York,USA
General appearance: Light Brown,long and wavy hair,Normal tone skin,Blue-Green eyes,5'4,115 lbs,curvy
Special Features: A small dragon tattoo on the back of her neck
Blood purity:Halfblood,1/2 Spirit Dragon,1/2 Fire Dragon
Sexual alignment:Straight

Personality: Eve is a very complicated kid.Mostly misunderstood.She is mostly cold and aggressive towards people that don't know her,but if someone has the guts to try to get her to be his/her friend,she can be sweet and kind.She is spitfire and unpredictable.No one has ever predicted what will her next move be.She's also sly and cunning.She is very seductive and flirts a lot.She can allure people pretty easily and she is strong.
Sometimes she might be possessive over things...of people..

Background:Eve was born and raised by her mother.She never met her father,seeing that he was already dead,by she always went to his portrait and talked to him.It was nice having him around...even as a portrait.
Her mother raised her as a true Pureblooded lady,even though she wasn't.Good manners,spoiled and very clever.From a young age,she was taught how to use dark magic.Her mother wanted to be prepared for eveything that might come.She knew that her daughter was a very rare persn.Half fire dragon,and half spirit dragon.She was afraid that most people would try to use her.For the same reason,they moved in New York trying to be as far away as they could.

Eve grew up and became a very clever and beautiful lady.She had very talents,and was exploring even more.She learned how to play the piano from her mother,and her father was proud of her.She loved reading from a young age.When her mother was looking for her around the castle,she would always find her in the Library,sitting in her favorite armchair,with books all around her.Her mother always laughed at that scene,but was glad that her daughter was such a clever kid.

She learned to play Quidditch,and was great at it too.She danced,sang,and sketched incredibly.Though she loved playing that piano more than anything else.She could never decide wether she should read a book of play the piano,so she did both of them at the same time.Her mother watched her as she grew up and was really proud.She wasn't surprised when Salem wanted her daughter to attend their school.
Of course,Eve attended Salem,and was a great student.Until she lost her mother.She never learned how it happened,but she was left in a castle,all by herself.That's when both of the Dragons inside her revealed themselves.

Family: Mother: Name: Selene Calva Black/ Age: 38 / Living or dead: Deceased/ Blood status or species:Halfblood/Dragon
Father: Name: Dario Hunter Knight/ Age: 22 / Living or dead: Deceased/ Blood status or species:Halfblood /Dragon
Siblings: (if applicable) Name: / Age: / Living or dead: / Blood status or species:
Pet: (if applicable) Name: Death / Age: 2/ Living or dead: Living/ Blood status or species:King Cobra and
Name: Bast / Age: 3/Living of Dead:Living/Blood Status or species:Black Cat,
Name: Nightmare/ Age: 2/Living or Dead:Living/Blood Status or species: Black Owl

Family Background: The Balck family was a famous family,known for its purity and their services to the Dark Lord.After the war between the two sides,the Black family tried to forget the past and move on.A few members of the Balck family that were left,got married and made families,living happily and forgetting whatever had happened.Eve's mother,Selene,was born and raised as a true Pureblood.Though both her parents decided not to send her to Hogwarts.They both decided that she should attend the school her father had attended.Salem.There,Selene found out that she was a Pureblooded Dragon,meaning that she could transform into a Dragon.A Fire Ddagon.Like a werewolf,she could turn into a Dragon whenever she whished,but every time there was an Eclipse instead of a full moon,she was transforming without her will.

The Knight family was one of the strongest and most known families in Bulgaria.They were known as the biggest Dragon Family.Every member in the family was a Dragon,but each one of them had an element they could use.Only Dario,was the exception.He was a Spirit Dragon.A dark and mysterious creature that had never been revealed before.Dario grew to be one of the strongest Dragons in Bulgaria.He went to Salem,and there he met a girl.He fell hard for her,and tried to win her.In the end he made her fall for him.They got married when he was 20 and she was 18,and had a beautiful little girl.But Dario never saw his little girl.He died before he could even learn that Selene was pregnant.

Last edited by Evelyn Knight on Tue May 28, 2013 2:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

Evelyn Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evelyn Knight   Evelyn Knight EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 12:35 pm

Accepted
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Knight
Unsorted
Evelyn Knight

Location : Salem... Mostly, Working at the Angel's, or Chillin' at the Devil's

Evelyn Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evelyn Knight   Evelyn Knight EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 pm

Character Notes I
"Monster"

Eve was sleeping in her cute Princess-like bed.Her room,peaceful,painted in a light blue color.Her face calm.No signs of nightmares or something that was tormenting her.
Soft music was playing from a music box on her bedside table,making sure to make her fall asleep.Her life was difficult since the day she was born.No father there to hold her.She had grown only with her mother,but thankfully,there was that man,Thomas.Or as known as the 'Car-Man'.A nickname Eve had given him,since she didn't know what his job was called.He always treated her like his own kid.And as Eve grew up,she understood that Thomas loved both of them as his real family.She knew that Thomas loved her mother,and would do anything for her no matter what.He though knew that there was no chance of them to be together.He was just a driver.And she was a Black.

8:00 pm.It was time for her piano lesson.Her teacher always came to wake her up.She was always on time.A young lady,around 25,with long white hair."She's a Veela",her mother had told her.Eve always loved her hair.The feeling of them,the color.It reminded her of an elf.A nymph.A fairy.Something mythical,unique.She enjoyed spending time with her.They had even agreed on something.They would have a lesson for half an hour,and the rest of the hour would be game time.Eve always like to play with her teacher's hair.She had a weird name.Hera.A name that intrigued Eve,and made her do some research.Hera was a Goddess in Greek Mythology,and that research was the start of her love for Greek mythology.Though this time there was no game with Hera.She was late for the first time.She didn't wake up Eve.She was still asleep,lost in her own world of peace.

9:00 pm.Time for dinner.The house elves with the help of her mother always made the best food.There was always a table full of all kinds of food for dinner.Desserts were served right afterwards.Eve's favorite dessert was cheesecake.She didn't like anything sweet.She despised chocolate and any kind of other sweet,except cheesecake.Her mother had told her that it was her father's favorite sweet.Eve would always smile at the thought,but at the same time it always pained her to know that she wouldn't be able to sit side by side with her father and eat a piece of cheesecake.Her mother would always come and take her from the music room,telling her that dinner was ready.And she would usually invite Hera to eat with them.But this time,she didn't come to tell her the dinner was ready.Nor did she come to invite Hera to sit with them.She was late too.And Eve was still asleep.

10:00 pm.Family time.Eve would sit with her mother in the Library.She always picked a book,different genre each time,and gave it to her mother,who read it for her.Those were times when both of them forgot about the pain.When Eve forgot about the loss of her father.When her mother forgot all the pain she had for her husband's death.Those were times of love.Even if it hurt to remember,the 'Family Gathering',was happening everyday.No exceptions.This was something her father wanted to do with them.This was something that could never happen.But they had the willpower to do it for him.His memory mustn't be forgotten.Both of them knew that through this meeting,her father,her husband,was there with them.A spirit that was present.It was just them,that couldn't see him.Eve would sit at her mother's feet and listen to her reading the story she chose.Slowly drifting off to sleep.But not this time.This time there wasn't a story to be told.Her mother hadn't come,and Eve had never woken up.

The secret side of me
I never let you see
I keep it caged
But I can't control it
So stay away from me
The beast is ugly
I feel the rage
And I just can't hold it

11:00 pm.Eve would normally be asleep at a time like this.After her mother had read her the story she had chosen,she had probably fallen asleep at her feet while listening.Though this time was different.This time there was no sleeping.There was waking.Eve's eyes opened momentarily,taking in her surroundings.What time is it?,she thought.Her eyes glanced at the clock that stood on her bedside table.It was 11:00 pm already.How?She didn't remember having a lesson with miss Hera.And she had probably missed dinner too.What about the family time?Her mother would never allow her to miss the family time.
"Mother?",the voice of the twelve year old girl rang out.The house was terribly quiet.Had her mother fallen asleep?Had she forgotten to make dinner?Had she forgotten the Family Time?No...She would never..

It's scratching on the walls
In the closet, in the halls
It comes awake
And I can't control it
Hiding under the bed
In my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!

Eve got off her bed,her feet slipping into the red slippers.She let out a yawn as she rubbed her eyes a couple of times,making her way towards the door.She opened it slightly,peeking her head outside and taking a look around.The hall was quiet.No movement."Mother?",the little girl called again.No answer.Eve was getting worried.Her mother was a Fire Dragon.She would hear her from miles away.Why didn't she hear her now?Slowly making her way out of the room,Eve was wondering where her mother was.Why was the place so quiet?Why hadn't miss Hera woken her up?Why didn't they do their lesson?What about dinner?And the Family Time?What had happened?
Eve descended the stairs one by one,making sure to make as less noise as possible.As she passed by the clock that stood at the beginning of the lower floor,Eve glanced up to see what time it was.11:10 pm.

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become
The nightmare's just begun
I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

Descending more stairs,Eve finally reached the lower tower.She made her way down the hall slowly,noises now being heard.People.There were people talking about something.Everyone was running around the room down the hall.Her mother's room."Mother...?",Eve's voice lingered down the hall,but no one seemed to hear.Eve's eyes ran across the clock that hung itself on the wall.11:20
Eve made her way towards the end of the hall,and sneaked into the room,only to come face to face with a horrifying scene.Her mother was on the floor,around her,a pool of blood.Miss Hera was in the corner of the room,crying her eyes out,while people were running everywhere.Eve's eyes were staring at her mother's horrified ones.At her mother's dead eyes.A knot formed itself in her stomach.
"Cissy?",the voice of Thoma rang out.

My secret side I keep
Hid under lock and key
I keep it caged
But I can't control it
Cause if I let him out
He'll tear me up
And break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this?
Make it end!

Everyone stopped in their tracks,turning to look at the horrified kid standing there.Eve was barely breathing,only staring at her mother's dead body.The pool of blood...the empty eyes that were always filled with love..Those eyes that whenever they looked at her,they made her feel the most loved kid in the world.Those eyes were gone.And the thought was too much to handle."Cissy please...",Thomas insisted.He was begging her to leave the room.But Eve only managed to shake her head.The tears were forming in her eyes,and Eve just couldn't believe she was gone."No..",Eve whispered shaking her head frantically.She made a move to reach her mother,only to be lifted in Thoma's arms.
"No!Mother!!",though her cries wouldn't be heard.Soon her pleads were drowned in her sobs.

It's hiding in the dark
It's teeth are razor sharp
There's no escape for me
It wants my soul,
It wants my heart

No one can hear me scream
Maybe it's just a dream
Or maybe it's inside of me
Stop this monster!

Thomas took her to the Library,in the hopes she would calm down.Though Eve was crying her eyes out,wrapped around him.
"She can't be gone Thomas!Tell me this is a joke..!Tell me she's just sleeping!"
Thomas kept drawing circles on her back soothingly,crying along with her quietly.He wanted to tell her that everything was a dream.That she indeed was sleeping.But before he could answer,the doctor walked into the room,looking ashamed.Eve turned around to face him,her eyes red.
"I'm sorry..",was all he said.Eve shook her head as a scream left her mouth.
"Mom!!",she yelled,and in a matter of seconds she was running out of the Library.
The clock showed 11:59.

I feel it deep within,
It's just beneath the skin
I hate what I've become
The nightmare's just begun

59...Eve had ran out of the Library,followed by Thomas.The doctor didn't have the strength to follow her.He was already broken by her cries and pleads.58...Eve ran down the stairs,descending them as quickly as possible.She had to get to her mother.57...Eve ran into the room looking around.No one was in.Only the blood pool remained there,making Eve want to gag.56...Eve ran out of the room,and starting making her way to the end of the hall.Time was ticking off.55...Eve reached the stairs breathless.She couldn't continue like this.She leaned against the wall,trying to catch her breath.54...53...52...51...50...
After five seconds,Eve ran down the stairs,and started making her way to the east side of the castle.Her father's places.49...48...47...46...45...44...43...42...41...40...After ten second of nothing but running,Eve finally reached the east side of the castle.Thomas was still following her all this time,yet he hadn't managed to reach her yet.Eve tried to open the door.It was locked.39...38...37...36...35...After searching around,she used a bobby pin to unlock the door,and slam it closed as soon as she was inside.34...33...32...31...30...
Eve ran towards her father's desk,messing around with his papers.Suddenly there were knock on the door.
"Cissy open the door!"29...28...27...26...25...Eve looked around his papers.Everything was written in a weird language she couldn't understand.There was something that caught her attention though.24...23...22...21...20...More knocks on the door."Cissy open the damn door!"
Eve didn't care right now.The folder with her name on it caught her attention.19...18...17...16...15...She opened the folder and took out all the papers,throwing them on the desk.More knocks on the door.14...13...12...11...10...Thomas was close to opening the door.Eve kept looking through the papers,until she found something that shocked her.9...A sketch of her next to a sketch of a black dragon made her take a step back.8...The door would open anytime soon,but Eve was too shocked too move.7...How could her father do a sketch of her,when she wasn't even born yet?"Evelyn.."
6...Eve's head looked around for the source of another voice only to freeze at the sight.Her father was standing there...looking at her..5...One of the door locks was broken,though Eve's attention was stuck at her father."Evelyn..open the window.."
4...The second of the third lock was broken.Eve rushed quickly and opened the big window in her father's office.3...Eve turned her attention back to her father."Evelyn...jump..."
2...Eve was taken aback.Was he asking her to kill herself?"What..?'
1...The last lock was broken."Jump.."And Eve did as she was told.
The door burst open the moment the clock rang out,signaling it was midnight.But the last thing Thomas was able to see was a black dragon,getting lost into the night sky...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evelyn Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evelyn Knight   Evelyn Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

Evelyn Knight
Page 1 of 1