Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Interrogation Reports

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Interrogation Reports Empty
PostSubject: Interrogation Reports   Interrogation Reports EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:05 am

Unseen University Education Committee

School: Unseen University
Department: Interrogation - Auror Division
Report Date: 31st May 2014
Student Name: Miss Marilyn Caldwell
Attendance: 100%
Conduct: Outstanding

Mark on Theory: Outstanding
Mark on Practical: Outstanding

Remarks: With the background of Miss Caldwell, there was a brief discussion as to whether or not to allow her on the course. Brief, because I knew that it was her choice in regards to what she signed up for, and the witch would never do something she didn't know very well that she was capable of. Whilst others were hesitant, I had nothing but confidence in the witch to succeed in this field.

From the outset, Miss Caldwell's knowledge in the area of interrogation was impeccable. Her answers were vastly detailed, and didn't withhold any information. Despite personal experiences, composure was always present throughout the lesson - a merit in it's own right.

The day of the practical examination had brought with it the reassurance that each situation was controlled and that no physical, lasting damage would be done to any candidate. This didn't, however, mean that it was going to be easy. From the observation room, I saw quite clearly how the witch dealt with the situation, shutting off to provocation and biding her time. This trait of patience was noted early on by myself, and again a trait I merit highly. Unlike many of her colleagues, Miss Caldwell was perhaps the calmest in the situation.

It showed quite clearly that even when under the stress of interrogation, Miss Caldwell is a fierce fighter, incapacitating more guards as time passed. Seeing as Miss Caldwell was not waning under the stress of the interrogation, the observation team surmised that we'd seen enough. Miss Caldwell had passed her assignment, and we were confident that in the field, this witch would do well.

With a tremendous contribution throughout, we have the delight in confirming that Miss Marilyn Caldwell has successfully completed her interrogation stage of the Auror programme, and with this, her second year of training. Should everything go accordingly, Miss Caldwell should be a qualified Auror by May 2015. Good luck with the next stage.

A copy of this letter has been forwarded to the Ministry of Magic on your behalf. Please keep this as proof of your competence until your certificate comes by Owl.

Louis Clement
Head of Magical Law Enforcement

OOC: Admins, please add one star to Miss Caldwell's professional status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Reports   Interrogation Reports EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:23 am

Student Name: Mr Jake Newbury

Mark on Theory: Exceeds Expectations
Mark on Practical: Exceeds Expectations

Remarks: Given Mr Newbury's background, his application to the corps was something of a surprise - until, at least, I checked his file and saw this was his second attempt at joining the Auror division. His previous failure was not held against the young man though, as I was keen to see what a man who didn't give up could offer to the corps.

The first lesson with Mr Newbury showed that he was more than just a celebrity, he did, in fact, know a thing or two about interrogation techniques. With answers that held enough detail, Mr Newbury actively participated in the classroom, and made notes throughout, which is always an encouraging sign as a man who is willing to learn.

The practical lesson, however, seemed to take it's toll on Mr Newbury. Whilst he succeeded in not giving any information to the interrogation team, his weaknesses were displayed throughout the interrogation. Facing your worst fears, and conquering them, in the name of your job is heavily admirable though. Through sheer determination, Mr Newbury managed to complete the tasks set by him, to the point of losing consciousness from the pain he was being put through. Whatever his technique had been that day, had worked.

It is therefore, with great pleasure, I can say that Mr Newbury has passed his first stage of Auror training. The first year with the young man has shown me enough to put confidence in his abilities, and we look forward to seeing him next term with the new lessons.

A copy of this letter has been forwarded to the Ministry of Magic on your behalf. Please keep this as proof of your competence until your certificate comes by Owl.

Louis Clement

OOC: Admins, please add one star to Mr Newbury's professional status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Reports   Interrogation Reports EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 6:32 am

Student Name: Mr Conner Bailey
Conduct: Acceptable

Mark on Theory: Acceptable
Mark on Practical: Exceeds Expectations

Remarks: Mr Bailey is a quiet character, someone who has yet to make much of an impression in classes. On first meeting of the boy, he failed to acknowledge a superior officer before him, and sat at the back of the class, writing. It is not known if this boy is shy, or whether he lacked the confidence to give answers, but throughout the theory lessons he offered nothing to the discussion. The reason he's been given an Acceptable grade in this instance is purely for the belief that he was making notes relevant to the class throughout.

Mr Bailey's interrogation was better than his contribution in the theory, so under this information I am going to presume the boy is more of a physical being. Throughout the interrogation he supplied no information to the interrogators, which would deem him a capable candidate for the field. Trying to field aliases was a good idea, and probably in another situation he may have gotten away with it. Even under physical duress he continued to prove himself as a competent Auror-in-Training.

For next year, I would like Mr Bailey to contribute more to class, a silent Auror around his peers is never an asset.

However, this letter is to congratulate you on passing your first year of Auror training. I look forward to seeing you next year for further training.

Louis Clement

OOC: Admins, please add one star to Mr Bailey's professional status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Reports   Interrogation Reports EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:04 am

Student Name: Miss Scarlett Waters

Mark on Theory: Exceeds Expectations
Mark on Practical: Outstanding

Remarks: Miss Waters' performance from the previous year had suggested that capability would come once again this year, and the University was not wrong. Miss Waters' once again demonstrated her clear respect towards those in charge and from the moment she stepped in to the room, she was taking in as much information as she could.

Miss Waters' also contributed to the class discussion well, flagging up some uses of interrogation that were less aggressive than some of the other methods. However, her answer was correct and prove that whilst Miss Waters' is a very competent witch, her heart is in the right place.

The interrogation simulation proved that Miss Waters' is not only theoretically capable, but also physically capable of dealing with highly stressed situations. Her interrogation lasted for one of the longest times out of the group, pushing her physical capabilities with immensely cold conditions. The witch had evidently been listening in class, by repeating only her name, squadron number and rank throughout the process.

It's with great pleasure that I can confirm Miss Waters' has passed this part of the course, and another year of Auror Training. Should everything go accordingly, Miss Waters should be a qualified Auror by May 2015. Good luck with the next stage.

Louis Clement

OOC: Admins, please add one star to Miss Waters' professional status.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Reports   Interrogation Reports EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:17 am

Student Name: Mr Aaron Rosier
Attendance: 50%

Mark on Practical: Poor

Remarks: Mr Rosier once again signed up to try his hand at the Auror field. His determination is possibly the only thing that is a plus point of the American boy. He'd attended the practical lesson without so much as acknowledging his superior officer and then sat without speaking for the rest of the lesson.

His practical application of the skills wasn't really any better either. Failing to finish the interrogation process meant that I couldn't possibly pass the young man to the next stage, and therefore, it is with regret that I have to inform you that you have again failed in your training.

I would propose that you look in to other jobs, Mr Rosier, as the second failure of the Auror programme shows that perhaps this is not the right career move for you.

A copy of this letter has been forwarded to the Ministry of Magic on your behalf.

Louis Clement
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Reports   Interrogation Reports EmptySun Nov 23, 2014 7:28 am

Student Name: Mr Benjamin Watson
Attendance: 50%

Mark on Practical: Poor

Remarks: Mr Watson entered the classroom without acknowledging his superior officer, which shows that the boy is yet to understand authority figures in the work place. However, I believe with time that this may be amended. Mr Watson was quiet throughout the theory side of the lesson, which raises the question of whether he followed the class, or whether he was not paying attention. The benefit of the doubt was given in this instant, but should Mr Watson sign up to future classes, I ask that he contributes to lessons more.

As Mr Watson didn't complete the interrogation assignment, no judgements have been made on his capabilities at this time. It is for this reason, that he has been failed on the subject. You may retake it next time the option becomes available.

A copy of this letter has been forwarded to the Ministry of Magic on your behalf.

Louis Clement
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interrogation Reports   Interrogation Reports Empty

Back to top Go down

Interrogation Reports
Page 1 of 1