Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability) Empty
PostSubject: Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability)   Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2014 10:31 am

When Alyson arrived home from her boyfriend's house, she was in deep thought. She had a great holiday there and was glad that her and him were finally together, she knew that in due time she would fall completely in love with him but that wasn't yet. Alyson was taken from her thoughts when she smelled smoke and looked up at her childhood home. "Mom! Dad!" Alyson shouted as she went inside. Fire was everywhere in the home, she saw a corpse on the floor that looked a lot like her older sister Alicia. She sobbed and began to cough. The smoke began to get into her lungs and she knew she wouldn't last long in the house if she didn't leave. She would die like the rest of her family if she inhaled anymore smoke. "I love you" she sobbed and coughed some more before she ran out of the house and it was just in time because the top half began to collapse. Alyson moved a safe distance away from her childhood home and began to sob.

She fell to her knees and continued her loud sobbing, she could still feel the smoke in her lungs and continued to cough while she cried for her lost family.
Back to top Go down
Kira Reid
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Kira Reid

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability)   Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 10:07 am

Kira had it on good authority that there was an injured unicorn in a forest in England. Trouble was, she had no idea where in the said forest the unicorn was. She's been wandering around for most of the day, without any luck and when the night came, the witch still persisted for a few hours.

Finally, she gave up and decided to just come the next day, first thing in the morning. It was then that she saw a house that was on fire and she ran towards it without a second thought. As she approached the house, she saw someone run into it and she called after the person, though she didn't really believe they could hear her.

Kira stood there, frozen and watched the house burn. She was just about to run in after the person, when they came back out and Kira exhaled in relief. She ran towards the person that was now on their knees and she held out a hand, while she held the other before her mouth, so she wouldn't inhale too much smoke.

She opened her mouth and then every single word escaped her mind. What do you say to someone in a situation like such? Instead, she kneeled next to the girl and cautiously put a hand on her shoulder. Kira knew they couldn't just stay like that and she fished out her cellphone and then her wand with her other hand. She murmured a handy spell that told her where she was and then she dialed firemen, hurriedly and quietly told them what happened.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart." she whispered to the girl, the hand on her shoulder now moving in gentle circles. "There are firemen coming, but you'll have to go away after that. We can go right away, if you'd like. I'm Kira Reid, I teach at a school and you can spend the night at my place."
Back to top Go down
Alyson Montez
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Gryffindor Seventh Years
Alyson Montez

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability)   Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability) EmptyFri Nov 14, 2014 7:53 pm

Alyson looked up when she heard the familiar voice of her Professor. Alyson looked up at her Professor with her tear filled eyes and saw her Care of Magical Creatures Professor. "Professor Reid? What are you doing here?" She asked with curiosity. Right at that moment she heard sirens go off signaling that the fireman were coming to put out the fire to her home... former home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability)   Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tragedy (Kira) (Emotional Vulnerability)
Page 1 of 1