Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Geek Jari AU (Jari)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:49 am

Marilyn, I can't meet you tomorrow. I'm sorry.

And that had been it. Out of the blue, no explenation. She'd tried to find him at school but he constantly evaded her and it was starting to sting and worry her.

Finally after three days of sending him unanswered texts she'd headed over to his house and before she knew it she was knocking on his window, looking at him through the glass with a worried expression on her face.

"Jake, open up, please, what's going on?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:01 am

Getting lost in school work was easy. Very easy in fact. And that was what Jake had done since he'd seen his world shatter. His phone was in his drawer untouched and messages unread. It was only one person who text him, and he was quite sure Marilyn wouldn't want to talk to him.

So when the knock had come on his window, Jake had jumped. Being on the first floor he didn't expect her to knock on the windows, let alone hear her voice. Everyone else was asleep, so Jake was very conscious of being heard.

"Jake, open up, please, what's going on?"

Despite himself, Jake did as she asked, opening the window but not looking at the girl as he sat back at his desk and took up his pen. What was wrong? Everything. But Jake didn't want to talk about it. He hadn't told Victoria who'd just kept an eye on him more than normal.

"E-everything is f-fine." Jake lied, biting his lip to stop his emotions getting the better of him. Take the cube root, divide by two, add the... but even math wasn't enough of a distraction as Jake paused taking a deep breath. "W-why?" He asked, turning to face Marilyn even if his eyes didn't meet hers. "W-why did y-you... C-Callum." He managed, unable to say what he'd seen. A small part of him wanted her to deny it, but Jake knew what he'd seen.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 4:31 am

"W-why did y-you... C-Callum."

Marilyns eyes widened at the question, somehow he had heard them and utterly misconstrued the situation. And for some reason that hurt...

"I didn't really, I tricked him, I made him think we were going to have sex, let him go down on me and then I let him make me finish and then I left him on the floor and told him that he was never going to touch me again." Her eyes hardened, "I was his toy for years. And now I finally kicked him to the curb. Why have you been avoiding and ignoring me? I sent you dozens of messages"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 5:54 am

Jake hadn't been looking at Marilyn and that was probably for the best. It would have been too difficult, instead he'd been looking at his hands, because this... This had thrown all confidence he'd had in himself, them, her, out of the window. Jake wasn't ready for this, he didn't want to do this.

Which is why he'd avoided Marilyn for so long.

But she explained that he had heard everything correctly and the familiar feeling of betrayal made itself known, a sickness he knew wouldn't materialise. Just pain.

"Why have you been avoiding and ignoring me? I sent you dozens of messages"

Jake shook his head, bringing his hands to his face and trying to keep composure it wasn't working though because he was nervous and he couldn't deal with confrontation. "I... d-didn't want t-to talk to y-you. It... h-hurts. I t-thought... I t-thought what w-were doing was s-serious. But y... y-you're just playing g-games with me."

His voice was muffled behind his hands, but leaning on his knees meant she couldn't see his face. She couldn't see the pain and she definitely couldn't see the stupid tears falling again. His mind had told him that at least he knew now before he gave her everything, but it hurt and he just wanted her to leave him alone. It had been nice, but to Marilyn he realised too late it hadn't meant anything.

He was a project, perhaps, and he didn't want that.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 6:31 am

"I... d-didn't want t-to talk to y-you. It... h-hurts. I t-thought... I t-thought what w-were doing was s-serious. But y... y-you're just playing g-games with me."

Marilyn felt like she'd been stabbed, at least that wouldaccount for the soft gasp and the sudden, intense pain in her chest.

"I would never- Jake you aren't a game to me, you should know that. You're amazing, and I never, ever lied to you. Everything I ever said was true. We never said anything about dating or being exclusive, you never told me- how was I supposed to know you felt that way if you never told me-" Oh God, Marilyn felt like she was gonna be sick. He had, strong, feelings for her. He'd wanted them to- oh God. This, this was why Marilyn didn't get close. This was why it'd been a bad idea to start this, no matter how much she'd wanted him. Why had she wanted him? Did she really notknow or was she lying to herself? No...

"It wasn't meaningless, we just never talked about it, I thought- I thought you only asked me out to cheer me up that day and then I thought we were friends. I was genuinly happy doing whatever we did, making out, playing video games, all of it. I had no idea how you felt."
Marilyn wrapped her arms around herself and shook her head.

"I'm- I'm so sorry-"
At the sudden feeling of wetness on her cheeks she turned and climbed out the window, not looking back. Then ran to her car and drove home even more recklessly thhan usual. And for some unknown reason as soon as she'd burst through the door and caught her father's eye she'd burst into tears.

Soon enveloped in his strong embrace he let her cry it out, stroking her hair and murmuring soothing reassurances.

"Whom do I have to destroy, princess, hmm?
" He asked softly when she'd calmed down. Mari shook her head, "Me. I messed up. I- didn't mean to- He's never going to want to see me again."

In Louis' eyes of course, Marilyn could do no wrong, but he accepted that she felt she had made a mistake and thought for a moment before picking her up and carrying her to bed.

"Sleep on it. Then, if you want to, tell him how you feel and if he doesn't forgive you he's an idiot." Yes, that was helpful.

Mari sniffled and kissed his cheek, nodding before closing her eyes but she didn't go to sleep. She stayed up all night thinking and letting tears sporadically fall until she had no more tears to cry. When the first rays of sun streamed in through her window the homecoming Queen reached a conclusion that she honestly didn't like. Mostly because she was pretty sure all chances of getting what she wanted she had utterly blown. But Mari was a Clement. So thing was impossible.

That in mind she got ready and headed to school, waiting at Jake's locker where she knew he'd be soon.

(Marilyn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 7:57 am

Jake flinched at each one of her words. Everything was his fault. Him. He hadn't told her. He hadn't expressed what he wanted. Jake had thought it was clear in his question, but he'd been wrong. Everything was wrong and now he was a mess. Marilyn hadn't wanted that, he'd just been... It had just been friends with a little extra.

The confusion was his fault and his fault alone.

But Marilyn had left before he could apologise, left before he could tell her he would be okay with just being friends. The sound of her car leaving had been all Jake needed to know, he'd fucked up.

The boy had simply cried it out, hurting more than he could ever realise. The next morning he hadn't got up, or at least he'd tried not to but Victoria had pulled him out of bed. Jake was just going through the motions of getting to school, silent and a million miles away.

So he hadn't registered Marilyn when he got to his locker, putting his books away and taking out the ones he needed it. Only when he closed it did he recognise the girl before him. Jake simply looked away, muttering an 'excuse me' and trying to head off.

Not here. Please not here. He thought to himself. The rest of the school didn't need more reasons to bully him.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:05 am

"Jake-" Marilyn out her hand on his shoulder and pulled him back to face her, "Please." She pulled him closer, much closer than friends stand, and spoke softly, ignoring any passing glances. Her attention was soley on the man before her.

"Jake, we both messed up. It's both of our faults and I'm sorrry. I'm not sorry for what I did, I'm sorry for being a complete idiot because all this time I've been utterly oblivious to the fact that I rather like you, a lot. I- And I- would have really liked to be your girlfriend. But I hurt you, I didn't mean to, but I did and I totally understand if you never want to talk to me again, but I just- had to tell you." Marilyn's cheeks were flushed and her eyes betrayed how nervous she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:18 am

The sound of his name from her lips made everything harder and he'd intended on just walking, but the hand on his shoulder and the soft please had made him let out a soft sigh before allowing her the moment. Pressing his glasses up in to place, Jake kept his eyes averted from the girl, waiting for her to speak.

But as she spoke, Jake could feel the slight anger when she said she wasn't sorry for what happened with Callum. Didn't she understand how inadequate that made him feel? That she wanted the head jock so much-

"I- And I- would have really liked to be your girlfriend."

Jake's eyes moved to hers at that, ignoring everything that came after. "Y-you..." Confusion touched his brow as he looked in to her eyes and simply saw honesty, nervous honesty, but honesty no less.

"Y-you can s-still be..." Jake managed to say, biting his lip slightly. "If y-you don't... do t-that with Callum." He added, because that was a worry. He might be hurt, he'd probably be hurt for a while, but if she promised not to do it again, Jake would be happy to try the whole notion of Marilyn being his girlfriend.

But he wasn't going to hold his breath, she'd hurt him once, and though his judgment told him she wouldn't, it would be easy for her to do it again.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 8:56 am

At his words Mari's expression turned to shock, and the earnest.

"Jake I told you that I was never going to be his anything ever again. You and me, this time, we're exclusive. " she smiled, still standing as close as she'd been at first, "Jake, kiss me, please." The girl looked at his lips briefly before looking back at his eyes, "show me- how much you want this."

This was his move now, he would decide if he wanted them to be an item or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:18 am

Jake couldn't really read her expression, or rather he could but he didn't understand why she looked shock. All he knew was that he didn't like the look. But Marilyn was telling him that they were exclusive this time. Just the two of them. And he believed her.

"Jake, kiss me, please." The girl looked at his lips briefly before looking back at his eyes, "show me- how much you want this."

"N-now?" Jake asked nervously, he wasn't one for public displays of affection, but seeing the way she looked at him, Jake figured it was now or never. Leaning down only slightly, Jake pressed his lips gently to Marilyn's, getting used to her again and dispelling the idea of Callum touching these lips. But slowly, quite slowly Jake deepened the kiss, arms wrapping around Marilyn and drawing her closer to him.

"I've w-wanted this for many years, M-Marilyn." He whispered, gently pulling away from her but still holding her close to him.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 9:33 am

When the kiss came all her tension melted away, smiling into it as he drove it deeper, wrapping arms around his neck and kissing back just as deeply in kind. His words brought a rush of heat to her cheeks and she kissed him again, "I have, too I just...never admitted it until now. "

when they were kids she'd harbored a huge crush on the Newbury boy. But middle school and popularity had pushed it into hiding but in never faded. She was infatuated with him and now that they'd grown up she wanted him, too.

"Jake, come over tonight. Movie and whatever we're comfortable with. Yeah?" She kissed him slowly and looked up at tge boy whl was now hers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:13 am

"I have, too I just...never admitted it until now. "

Jake didn't say anything to that, not quite sure he believed what he was hearing but enjoying the sentiment no less. The kiss and cuddle lasted a short while until a teacher passed, telling them to hurry up and get to class. Jake had nodded in reply, moving away only enough to take Marilyn's hand.

"Jake, come over tonight. Movie and whatever we're comfortable with. Yeah?"

"S-sure." He agreed as they got to the end of the corridor. "I've g-got some math to do though. If that's o-okay?" Jake added, though he could do that when he got home in worst case scenario. "I'll m-meet you at the car after s-school." He assured her, heading off in the opposite direction for class after he'd given her a gentle kiss on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 10:21 am

Agreeing to the meeting place Mari left to class feeling lighter and with the taste of Jake on her lips to occupy her until that afternoon.

Once in her room Marilyn pulled him close and kissed him soundly, a grin on her lips. Now that they were together Marilyn hoped he would act accordingly, not be afraid to talk to or touch her but relax and go with what felt best.

And right now the bed felt best, because a part of Mari still felt unsure he really wanted her...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:32 pm

All the way through chemistry, Jake hadn't been able to concentrate very well. His head was spinning with the fact that Marilyn Clement was now his girlfriend. It was very lucky that in that lesson they hadn't been working with anything dangerous, because Jake had spilled more of the experiment over himself than anything else.

As soon as the final bell had gone, Jake had pulled his phone from his pocket, turned it on and rang his mom to tell her he was going out and he didn't know when he'd be back. He'd then text Victoria to tell her not to wait for him before hurrying to meet Marilyn at her car. As he'd gotten in, Jake had leant over and kissed her cheek, asking how her last lesson had gone as they pulled out of the parking lot and headed back to her place.

Once they were there, Jake had quickly grabbed a bottle of water before heading up to Marilyn's room. He'd barely entered when his girlfriend pressed a firm kiss to his lips, but a few moments later, Jake was kissing her back, gently. Marilyn had pulled him to the bed, where Jake quickly put the bottle of water on the side and led down next to her, his lips pressing firmly to hers now as he moved closer to her, pressing her on to her back so he was half on top of her, leaning over her and gently pressing kisses to her lips.

But... it felt off.

Gently pulling away, Jake righted his glasses and took a moment to catch his breath. Marilyn always made him breathless, even with the most simple of things. "Are you o-okay, Marilyn?" Jake asked softly, the hand on her waist gently drawing circles on the exposed skin that had come from the way they'd led on the bed. "We c-can watch a m-movie if you like?" He added as a different option to this.

You've messed up again, Jacob. He told himself, his eyes quite clearly showing the uncertainty and worry in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:43 pm

When he'd pulled away shed groaned her dislike of the action and furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Was she okay? Watch a movie? Ouch. The last question stung a bit, a bitter reminder of the slight selfdoubt.

"Jake, do you want me?" She asked, opting to be straightforward as she spoke to him, her lips still close to his, "It's just that you've never taken much initiative when it comes to this and then it makes me wonder if you really want me the way I want you..." there was no anger or resentment in her voice, just calm questioning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 12:52 pm

"Jake, do you want me?"

"Marilyn-" Jake breathed, but he was cut off with more words only a moment later.

"It's just that you've never taken much initiative when it comes to this and then it makes me wonder if you really want me the way I want you..."

Jake moved away from her at that, not far, just so he could see her properly. Was that a fair question? Not really. But she wanted an answer. "I j-just... find it hard." Jake explained softly, he found it embarrassing, because apart from sport, he was good at everything. He knew how things worked, could fix them, but sex... all manners of the word, was too close to sport for Jake to be any good at it. "It's n-not that I don't w-want you. I'm just s-scared of messing up." He explained, letting out a soft sigh.

"I-if you tell me what you w-want, I'll find a w-way of giving it to you. I j-just... don't want you to think I'm h-here for one thing. I'm n-not. Y-you mean a lot to me, and I just want you to be h-happy." He concluded, hoping this made sense because it was very hard for him to be assertive, especially when he felt he was over his head.

Which was always when he was with the girl beside him. Marilyn Clement was much too good for him, and he was frightened one wrong move would mean she left. Or made him leave, and Jake most certainly didn't want that. Ever.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:08 pm

"Dont be scared," Mari reassured gently cupping his face, "Im not going anywhere." The words were simple and true as she kissed his cheek, "I want you" she whispered, "all of you, whatever you want to give. I know im more tgan that to you I know that so dont worry about it. I want," she kissed his neck slowly, "whatever youre ready to give,"

That was all she wanted, to be able to talk and be comfortable and for him to want her as desparately as she wanted him, a relationship.in an emotional and physical sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 1:25 pm

"I'm not going anywhere."

Jake nodded, he knew that rationally, because he wasn't an arrogant boy who only wanted her for her body. He wanted all of her, he just hoped she knew that. Really knew that and wasn't just saying that to appease him. Each kiss relaxed him though, and he smiled as she told him she wanted whatever he was ready to give.

A soft hum came from Jake as he thought about that, not in a teasing nature of a man who knew what he was doing and was trying to build suspense, but genuinely trying to think of what he wanted. Bringing his lips to hers to buy him some more time, Jake decided on the thing he wanted to try.

Well, there were a few things, but Jake knew three things off the spot. Well, aside from just having Marilyn, obviously. His lips moved gently down her cheek until his lips were by her ear, which was always helpful, because his cheeks were already flushing lightly, but now she couldn't see.

"I w-would like to see y-you n..." Jake paused, swallowing softly. "N-naked." He whispered, pausing because his breath had hitched just at the thought. "Then I w-would like to... 'go d-down' on you... b-but you'll h-have to tell me h-how to." He continued, this was taking initiative, wasn't it? "T-then... if... we..." Jake was struggling with the last one because, to him, this step was a huge commitment. It couldn't be meaningless to him. "I w-want to show y-you how much y-you mean to me." He confided, pulling back slightly to see her reaction.

To see if that was what she wanted. He really hoped he was right, because this was very new territory, but right now, it seemed the only way he was going to be able to show her she meant a lot to him.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 2:27 pm

Mariln felt a shudder run down her spine as he told her what he wanted and all she managed was a soft "yes" and a nod as her fingers ran through his hair, kissing him soundly .

Slowly she rolked them around and pulled her sweater and shorts off, leaving her in underwear, pale blue, and her stockings which she also slipped off, kissing him again her hands roaming under his shirt, encouraging his hands.

"Undress me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyWed Nov 05, 2014 3:50 pm

The reaction that came had been helpful, Jake wouldn't lie in that he was quite sure she was going to laugh at him, but she hadn't, so he'd relaxed, kissing her back just as fully as she was kissing him. A light shiver ran down his back as Marilyn's fingers threaded through his hair, one of anticipation as she pulled away from him.

As they rolled so he was on his back, Jake watched her take her sweater and shorts off, despite the fact he'd wanted to do that himself, but he didn't say anything. The stocking came off next, and Jake gently ran his hands over the silky softness of her thighs, never quite getting close enough as he simply took her in for a moment. Enjoyed the view before him.

The kiss brought a soft moan to his lips, especially seeing as Marilyn's hands were quick in their target. Jake was a little slower, but not because he didn't want to, it just took him a little longer to work out what he wanted in that moment and act upon it in the right manner.

"Undress me..."

Jake smiled in to the kiss, amused by her words as his hands moved up to her bra and the clasp at the back. He wasn't quite capable of the mechanics, but after the second attempt he'd gently pulled the bra from Marilyn's body. After discarding it somewhere, one hand moved to her breasts, taking in how great they felt in his hand and the difference that came with them being outside the bra. Another soft moan left Jake's lips as he felt the reaction of her nipples. Gently rolling Marilyn back on to the bottom, the kisses moved to Marilyn's neck, her collarbone and then to her chest. He'd done this before, so he knew roughly what he was doing.

Slowly, the boy pressed kisses to the skin, gently sucking here and there and using his tongue over her nipples, swirling and enjoying the different sounds he could elicit from Marilyn with each movement.

Jake had said naked though, so when he had thoroughly kissed both of her breasts, he shuffled down and gently pulled Marilyn's thong from her body. Never in his life had he seen someone as naked as the girl before him, but he knew in that moment that he wanted this again. "M-Marilyn... can I d-do the..." Jake lifted his hand up, not wanting to be crude and say it, but when she'd agreed, Jake gently put his fingers in his mouth for a moment before pressing them against her clit and drawing light circles.

Again, he knew how to do this. And without her thong in the way this time, and the vantage point of being knelt between her thighs, it made it much easier. Jake gently slipped his fingers inside Marilyn when he believed she was ready, displaying the two techniques she'd shown him last time as he bent down to kiss her stomach. Initiative... Initiative... Going down... Jake's lips moved down, slowly to gage her reaction, until he kissed just above where Marilyn would want him.

With his eyes glancing up momentarily for confirmation, Jake pressed a light kiss to the sensitive nub she'd shown him before, his tongue poking out hesitantly and caressing it again and again. Confidence came with time and reaction, but soon, Jake was using a variation of sucking, licking and kissing, tasting the excitement of his girlfriend as his fingers and mouth worked in unison, his free hand moving to her chest to caress her breasts in the biggest over load of feelings Jake could possibly have given himself and another person.

All he could hope was that one of the things was right...
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 6:49 am

When Jake carefully complied Mari felt herself relax even more under his touch and give in to somewhat more audible moans when the bra came off, her fingers digging back into his hair, running though it, then down the nape ofhis neck, his upper back and then wandering back up again. The soft breaths and moans only came more frequently when he began to use his mouth on her nipples and she knew he wanted this, that he wanted to make her moan for him.

And only him.

Then the thong came off and she looked at his face to see utter arousal and wonder, only looking away when he asked permission to finger her and she nodded, her eyes closing as a louder moan tore from her lips. Mari let pleasure wash through her, tingle along herspine as his fingersworked, not truly registering the kisses until he kissed her clit. Then her back arched and she let out a loud moan that ended in his name and "ohGodyes"

With the start of flicking tongue right against it she felt herself grow measurablywetterand nodded in encouragement, hands thraiding through his brown locks, mouth never closed from all the loud moans, gasps and outcries. Continuing until he was propereating her out and she was seeing stars. The attention to her breasts in addition to the feeling of his fingers inside her had Marilyn nearly screaming when he pushed her over the edge, back arching and hands tensing, not painfully, in his hair.

"Jake- Jake oh- Yes- Jake...!"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 8:03 am

Jake could tell by each reaction that what he was doing was the right thing. Each soft moan, and gasp showed him he was doing the right thing and in the case he didn't get a reaction he noted not to do it again.

Her fingers had threaded in to his hair at some point and the gentle tugs as she tensed with pleasure were making it so much more worthwhile. And he could feel her getting more arouse, and his tongue moved to lapping up all evidence of his work.

"Jake- Jake oh- Yes- Jake...!"

As Marilyn crashed in to ecstasy, Jake continued his ministrations until she fell silent. His erection was throbbing by this point, but Jake was still gentle, slipping his fingers from her and licking them clean and then gently doing the same to her core, making sure he enjoyed all of the orgasm before he moved up, wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and then crawling up her body to gently place a kiss on Marilyn's lips.

He didn't go for a deep kiss though because he wasn't sure she'd want to. "Are y-you okay?" Jake asked softly, kissing her neck to hopefully be reassuring. Though types of kisses were still something he was working on. He was quite sure he hadn't hurt her, but he wanted to make sure that all of this was okay, that he'd done okay. That they were going to be okay.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 10:58 am

Feeling the orgasm subside Mari caught her breath shakily, which was difficult because lord almighty he was still lickingandit felt so good and soothing...

"Are y-you okay?"

Mari kissed him properly and then smiled, "yes, yes, yes," she sighed happily, "Mhm..." she hummed as he kissed her neck, "I am very, very okay. Thank you." Mari pulledhim in for another kiss and then whispered, voice full of affection and want.

"Jake...I want- I need to see you...all of you..."
She pulled his shirt off and kissed him hungrily, fingers roaming over his chest as she rolled themover, kissing down his chest and pulling off his jeans, mouthing over the bulge in his boxers before pulling him up so the were both sitting but her legs were draped around his hips, grinding together, bodies flush against each other as they kissed, moans filling the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 11:46 am

"I am very, very okay. Thank you."

Jake couldn't help but grin at those words, accepting the kiss that came with it without hesitation. The boy had allowed her to roll them over, not minding her taking the lead because he felt more comfortable in this manner than being in control.

"Jake...I want- I need to see you...all of you..."

Jake nodded slowly at that, there was no doubt he wanted to share everything with Marilyn, but at the same time, he was nervous. To him, he wasn't very much to look at, but if Marilyn wanted to see all of him, he couldn't deny her. So he didn't resist as she pulled his t-shirt over his head, simply pushing his glasses back in to place as she kissed his chest. When his jeans were removed, Jake was thankful she pulled him up, because he could be distracted by the kisses that came now.

As the kissing deepened, Jake let out soft moans with the roll of Marilyn's hips, it was a good feeling with her being so close, but even Jake wanted more. His hands moved to the waistband of his boxers, pushing them away with a little help from Marilyn until he was just as naked as she was. His cheeks had a light red glow to them now as he looked down between them. "I'm r-ready when y-you are." He told her softly, pressing his lips gently to hers. "But l-like this. I k-know that s-science says to p-protect yourself. B-but I can't w-wear..." Jake stopped, she would know what he meant. He knew the consequences, but he there were some things he couldn't let go of, even with facts that told him it was stupid to follow the rules.

But he wouldn't force her if that wasn't okay, just as he hoped she wouldn't force things on him that weren't okay too.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 EmptyThu Nov 06, 2014 12:01 pm

Marilyn had left it up to Jake if he wanted to take off his boxers but he did and with a moan she roller her hips against him again, feeling skin on skin this time. A soft outcry of passion fell from her lips as their hips kept knocking together, skin hot snd breath fast.

"I'm r-ready when y-you are."

"Jake...we don'thave to. I believe how much you want me, I really do, after that spectacular oral session I'd be crazy todoubt it. You don't to prove anything to me, not that I don't wantto havesex- god, I do- ahh..."
his member slid up against her and she moaned.

"But you don't have to you know...and yeah, it's okay I'm clean and on the pill."
She kissed him deeply and ground their hips together, so wet she was sure they wouldn't need lube, and the sensation had her aching with lust.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Geek Jari AU (Jari)   Geek Jari AU (Jari) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Geek Jari AU (Jari)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next