Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Louis Delacroix
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Louis Delacroix

Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) Empty
PostSubject: Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)   Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:13 pm

This was not how Louis wanted to spend his night. Even though he appeared nonchalant about his friends leaving for Christmas break, he obviously cared. No friends meant no adventures. No adventures meant boredom for the Lion who had brought himself to the Black Lake, just to listen to the water, since water had always calmed him down.

He remembered how he used to go fishing with his dad before he came out of the closet. The bond they had was gone, and he wasn't even welcome back into the house anymore, so he was forced to live with his grandmother until he graduated. His mother was the most angry with him, since she was the one who didn't want to see him again. His two younger brothers were okay with it, though. They still exchanged letters once in a while, but it was a secret, since any letters sent from Louis were burned.

Louis didn't understand what was wrong about being homosexual. He knew his parents were Christians, and he knew they probably weren't going to take it well, but making him move out of the house? Maybe that was a little too far. He ran his hand through his light blue hair and stared at the water, humming his favorite song.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)   Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 2:25 pm

Victoria had loved Christmas, it had, in all honesty, been perfect! She'd seen Jake, Mari, her grandparents, parents and Allegra, so nothing could really be better. The trip to Mexico had been beautiful, and obviously going back to the US was always welcoming. However, Victoria had come back early, because she wanted to explore, but also because she needed to study.

But mostly the former.

Victoria hadn't had chance to explore Hogwarts, not really, and with it now being the holidays, she was quite sure she'd be able to get away with a little more. Not, that she condoned getting in trouble, she was simply inquisitive. Dressing up to keep warm, seeing as there was still a light snow on the ground, Victoria was walking out in to the grounds, her camera around her neck because she'd promised her mommy some pictures.

Deciding on the Black Lake, Victoria moved towards the frozen water, noticing someone else and making a beeline for them. Victoria had always been friendly, and not even a war could change that. "Hi!" She called to the older boy, beaming up at him. "Nice evening, isn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Louis Delacroix
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Louis Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)   Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) EmptySat Oct 11, 2014 3:28 pm

Louis had been so into the tune that he didn't realize someone was with him, until she had greeted him. He had always gotten along with girls better than boys, so he thought befriending her would be easy, unless she was less shy and more of a unfriendly person than her first impression had led Louis to assume.

"Oh, um, hello there. It is a lovely evening." Louis said while turning around to give her a polite smile.

It was good that the Lion had found someone to talk to, since most of the people left were Slytherins who prided themselves in their blood status and made fun of him. Maybe she was a Slytherin who was just really friendly. But, Louis thought she could be in his own house, and didn't notice her, or she could be in Hufflepuff.

"What's your name, and your house? Mine's Louis, and I'm in Gryffindor."

He felt curious tonight, and he longed for an adventure, but there was no way in hell he was going to bring a little girl on an adventure that could possibly kill her. And besides, adventures were only for his greatest friends, and he had just met this girl.

Louis noticed that the girl didn't seemed surprised about his hair. He had a lot of hair, and that usually brought a punk look to Louis, even though he wasn't. He was just a boy who liked to play with his hair because it made him happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)   Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) EmptySun Oct 12, 2014 6:54 am

"What's your name, and your house? Mine's Louis, and I'm in Gryffindor."

"I'm Victoria, Victoria Newbury. I'm a Hufflepuff, but the sorting hat said I could have been in Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw." She explained happily. "I only moved this year, so it was a surprise that a hat explained it. I mean, I knew about the houses, I'd read about them just obviously missed the part about the hat." The explanation was perhaps unnecessary from the American witch, but Victoria liked talking about anything and everything.

"So, what are you doing out here?" Victoria asked, looking from the boy across the lake. It didn't look like he had a purpose, though obviously he didn't have to have one, she just couldn't figure it out. "I'm taking pictures for my mommy, she hasn't seen Britain, well, she's seen my brother's girlfriend's house, but that's it." She explained, lifting her camera slowly to get a good shot of the lake with the moon shining just above it. It was a slow process, Victoria remembering how Kit had shown her a very long time ago, and when she'd finished, she brought the camera down from her eye to look at the screen and check the photo. "Perfect!" She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Louis Delacroix
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Louis Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)   Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 3:00 pm

"So, what are you doing out here?"

"I don't really have a purpose to be out here, just to relax and see the lovely view."

Louis watched as she took pictures of the lake. It was a very pretty sight, maybe Louis liked water, it just relaxed him. "Are you into photography?" Louis had loved photography, it was his favorite subject at his muggle grade school. But now that he knew of his wizard powers, he hardly did it because he felt no need of photos. He smiled at Victoria, and threw a rock into the lake, expecting it to skip. But it was a failed attempt. Louis did it again, this time it was a bit more successful. "Practice makes perfect.", he told himself as he continued, somewhat liking the sound the rock made as it sank into the water.

He liked Hogwarts in the winter. And somehow, he was going to persuade his friends to stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)   Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) EmptySat Oct 18, 2014 10:45 am

"I don't really have a purpose to be out here, just to relax and see the lovely view."

"I think that's a purpose in itself, to be honest." Victoria replied softly, she meant it too. If he'd come here specifically, that made it a purpose, but Victoria decided she'd better not annoy him by pointing that out.

The question about photography made Victoria nod. "I am! I learnt from my brother's ex-girlfriend's dad. He was really helpful with it. He's a famous photographer, actually, well, in the US, I don't know if he is here... But anyway, he taught me how to take pictures professionally, and I think I'm getting to grips with it. You have to get the right light, angle, topic. It's a lot of work, but when the pictures come out, it's great!" Victoria explained with a smile. "How about you? Though, I would think you'd be a better focus point, your hair would make some outstanding pictures! If you don't mind me saying, that is! It's really cool!"

As the boy skipped the stones, Victoria watched quietly, contemplating something before she decided to speak up. "Umm, I know we just met, and I'm okay if you say no... but would you mind if I took a picture of you doing that? I can make it a magical picture, so it moves, and I can give you a copy too!" Victoria asked softly, not sure if he'd be okay with this, or whether he'd think she was a little weird.
Back to top Go down
Louis Delacroix
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Gryffindor Sixth Years
Louis Delacroix

PostSubject: Re: Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)   Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) EmptyFri Oct 31, 2014 2:52 pm

"Umm, I know we just met, and I'm okay if you say no... but would you mind if I took a picture of you doing that? I can make it a magical picture, so it moves, and I can give you a copy too!"

Louis thought about his picture being taken for a little, then said, "Sure! I don't mind." He smiled as he picked up a couple rocks and skipped them, so the girl can snap a picture of him doing that. He remembered to keep calm, and don't be worried, it was just a picture, and nothing bad was going to happen. He couldn't wait to show the picture to his friends when they came back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)   Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) EmptySun Nov 02, 2014 8:14 am

When the boy said he didn't mind helping, Victoria grinned up at him. "Great! Thank you!" Victoria replied with a grin on her face, moving away slightly to get a really good angle. Victoria noted that the boys hair would look great if she picked it out on a black and white picture. It was so vibrant, she couldn't deny that it would give the picture a wow factor.

After a short while and a number of pictures later, Victoria moved back to the boy with a beaming smile. "I think I've captured some really good ones, but I'll have to get them developed before I can say for sure." The witch explained, looking from the camera to the boy beside her. "You should go in to modelling, you know. With your hair like it is, it would make such beautiful pictures, if you don't mind me saying so?" Victoria explained in her usual bubbly manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)   Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria) Empty

Back to top Go down

Gazing Into Night Skies (Victoria)
Page 1 of 1