Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:31 am

defected?

" yeah it means that they gave up their name and magic to go live in the muggle world. They didn't feel like they belonged in this one, thy renounced, or basically said they didn't want to be a witch and wizard. They gave up their wands and everything." Thana explained to the younger girl.

" Well your Grandfather must of loved her a whole lot. Losing someone you love is hard."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:43 am

"Oh.", she mumbled, shifting in her spot before deciding to take a leaf out of Thana's book - figuratively, of course - and tucking her knees to her chest, resting her chin on her knees whilst having her arms wrapped around her legs to keep them in place.

"I don't think I can give up magic that easily", she commented, frowning a bit, "What happens if they're in danger?" It was a frightening thought, really. But quite possible.

"It is.", she agreed, "Grandpapi tells me stories about her, sometimes. He always ends up crying though so I never ask. I just wait. She was a muggleborn, too. Gives you an idea on how she died."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:50 am

"I don't think I can give up magic that easily", she commented, frowning a bit, "What happens if they're in danger?" It was a frightening thought, really. But quite possible.

" Well they certainly learned their lesson." Thana said rather darkly, before listening as she spoke. " Yeah. Muggles die easier than us sadly." She answered, not sure how to continue. She noticed that Elysia copied her position, she found it comfortable to sit like this for hours.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 4:57 am

"What happened?", Elysia inquired, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion as she turned her head to look at the older girl, noting the rather dangerous dark undertone of her words. She took a few moments of silence before piping up, àlbeit a bit hesitant, "They're dead, aren't they? Your parents, I mean."

She noticed how quickly their conversation turned tense, shaking her head, "Why are you at Hogsmeade today, Than?", she asked the older girl, smiling slightly at her little nickname for her. It wasn't creative by any means. 'Find another nickname for Thana', she thought to herself.

Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:22 am

"They're dead, aren't they? Your parents, I mean."

Thana was silent for a few minutes, before answering. "Yes. They were murdered when I was eight by a wizard." she answered the girl. Before thinking about the second part of the question, "I was here to pick up a few supplies and to see some people. I have appointments every Wednesday and Friday in London and usually I finish a few hours early, so when needed I come to Hogsmeade. "
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 5:57 am

"Oh.", she mumbled, frowning as she tried hugging her knees closer. Death, for some reason, scared her. She knew it was inevitable. There wasn't a way to avoid it. Yet, it still made her stomach turn as soon as the topic comes up.

"I'm sorry for bringing it up, Than.", she said, her bright blue eyes glancing over briefly at the older girl. "Does that mean you're leaving soon?", she asked, trying to keep her voice steady. The thought of her new - and certainly the first - friend she made leaving so soon made her sad.

"But.. How does that work? Aren't you from Salem? That's in America, right?" She knew international portkeys were available but quite frankly, to acquire one meant a whole load of shi- er.. Paperwork. Definitely not worth it. Apparition, perhaps?

'I wonder when they'll teach that.' , the raven thought, smiling blissfully, zoning out.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:05 am

I'm sorry for bringing it up, Than.",

"Don't be they're dead. Nothing changes that. They paid for their mistake its over." she answered,

"But.. How does that work? Aren't you from Salem? That's in America, right?"

"Yeah, Floo network gets me where i need to go. I don't like apparition, makes me feel sick." she explained. "I do have some time left, I'm not due back until four." Thana said, getting comfortable again. A light snow had started to fall and her hair was getting tiny snow flakes in it, making her Grey eyes seem even Greyer. As usual it wasn't a natural grey, but no one ever questioned it.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:21 am

With a nod, Elysia decided to drop the topic of Than's parents opting instead to give herself another facepalm. "The floo!", she exclaimed in exasperation, "I forgot about that.", she mumbled, more to herself than to her conversational partner.

"I didn't know the Floo could be used internationally.", she murmured in thought, losing herself once again in her thought process. "I wonder if there's a limit to it."

"Oh, sorry!", she murmured sheepishly, realizing she was straying away again, "Oh. That's great, then. Does Honeydukes cater Fantales? I think it just might be my new go to sweet."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 6:26 am

"Oh, sorry!", she murmured sheepishly, realizing she was straying away again, "Oh. That's great, then. Does Honeydukes cater Fantales? I think it just might be my new go to sweet."

Thana shook her head " no sadly nowhere in Hogsmeade, or Greenswitch. I can get them from a shop in London though so I have a permanent order basis . I pick them up of a Friday "she explained, " if you would like I could place an extra bag or two on the order.. The Fantale girl has to live on at Hogwarts, I'm trusting you to take my place if you want it."
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 7:30 am

"Friday. That means I have to last a week.", she mumbles, thinking it over, "Two bags. Definitely.", she answered firmly, nodding her head to emphasize her point. She could go on a week with two bags. One bag would be enugh but she might try sharing it with someone else.

"That wouldn't be a bother, right? I'll make sure to send the galleons by owl.", she asked, a bit concerned, "Hm. Elysia Fantale. Sounds good. Wait. Can I marry a Fantale?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 05, 2014 3:53 pm

"That wouldn't be a bother, right? I'll make sure to send the galleons by owl.Hm. Elysia Fantale. Sounds good. Wait. Can I marry a Fantale?"

Thana shook her head at the Galleons, " trust me with the amount I order I'll probably get the extra bags for free. Keep your Galleons, save up for something this ones on me." Thana answered, not wanting to take the younger girls money. At the thought of marrying a Fantale she rolled her eyes ." Quite possibly I assume, you however are way to young to be thinking about marriage." She scolded in a friendly manner.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 4:12 am

'Wow', Elysia thought, her jaw unhinging at the older girl's declaration. "Remember that comment about you being the best? You're so justifying it right now.", the young Raven murmured, still gaping at the girl in awe.

Realizing the state she was in, she shook her head, an embarassed blush forming on her cheeks as she grinned at her ,"Thank you.", she said gratefully before pouting, "B-but.. What if someone marries Fantale before me?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 5:19 am

"B-but.. What if someone marries Fantale before me?"

"Then I will go to the woman who does, erase her memory. Forge the divorce papers then slip MR Fantale a love potion for you." Thana answered, shaking her head at the girl. She looked at her watch, she only had fifteen minutes left. Quickly she pulled out an empty book and wrote her name and what her owl looked like. "We don't have much time left, but here's my owl and who to write it to. Anytime you want to write just do it, day or night. I will get it and answer that's a promise." she said to the girl offering her someone to go to if she needed. "Walk with me to the station?" Thana asked, not wanting to leave Ely just yet.
Back to top Go down
Elysia Valdis
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Elysia Valdis

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06, 2014 7:54 pm

Elysia cocked her head to the side after hearing Thana's plan, the corners of her mouth occasionally twitching upwards - a result from her trying to stop herself from.smiling. "Hm, nice idea.", she wondered aloud, "Or man. You could go to the man who marries Fantale before me. You never know."

She observed the older girl quietly after, realizing that their time together was soon coming to a close. "Mmkay!", she chirped half-heartedly, accepting the paper as she moved to stand on her feet.

To be honest, she'd accompany Thana to the statiom whether the older girl wanted her to or not. She was stubborn like that. "Hey Thana?", she echoed as they walked, pulling her beanie down, "Thanks for being my first friend."
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 07, 2014 12:14 am

Hey Thana? "Thanks for being my first friend."

"Its alright, I know what it was like to be the new girl..I found a girl that was nice to me, now its my turn. As I said, any time you want to talk. Day or night let me know alright? I'll come back next weekend if I can, if not I'll send you the bags regardless." Thana said to Ely, enjoying having a young fresh face to talk to.

Quietly she walked next to the girl, before arriving at the train station. The train was about to leave, so she knew she had to go. "I do have to go now Ely, but write to me alright? I'll see you soon hun, and be nice to the nerdy claws." she advised, before having to hop on her train. She waved to the young girl as the train pulled out of the station, taking Thana back to London where she would then Floo back to Salem. Going back to her school, and her own problems.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]   Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I wonder 'What If' [FINISHED]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, A Future :: Game 6 Archives :: Hogwarts & UK-
Jump to: