Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dream of Somewhere Else (Stacy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bethan Fielding
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Bethan Fielding

Dream of Somewhere Else (Stacy) Empty
PostSubject: Dream of Somewhere Else (Stacy)   Dream of Somewhere Else (Stacy) EmptySun Sep 21, 2014 1:56 pm

Bethan loved being outside. All the fresh air and the beautiful sky and... everything! It was a bit chilly, what with it being November, early evening and Scotland, so she was wrapped up warm in her winter coat as walked down to one of her favourite places at Hogwarts - the lake. She found herself a good spot under a big tree next to the lake and sat down. She opened her Herbology textbook. She planned on getting a few chapters ahead, and it should be fairly easy, because she was good at the subject.

However, things that should be easy often didn't turn out quite so easy for Beth. A couple of pages in, the textbook was balanced precariously on her head as she sat and smiled to herself, just daydreaming. Nothing important. There's a book on my head... why?... wait, why wouldn't there be a book on my head?... I like dolphins... Why aren't there dolphins at Hogwarts?
Back to top Go down

Dream of Somewhere Else (Stacy)
Page 1 of 1