Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wide Open Spaces (Jari)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

Wide Open Spaces (Jari) Empty
PostSubject: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 9:35 am

The couple had said that nothing was to change but that was just obviously inevitable, but it was also good. Marilyn tried to be more communicative and softer, more open, whilst Jake was conscious to be more verbal since that was apparantly the best way to get through to the witch. And though she struggled to really give in to the methods in her therapy Marilyn tried harder, not wanting another meltdown from bottling everything up.

But everything in her fought the therapy and it was frustrating her so she, of course, pushed it away. Which was probably precisely the opposite of what she was supposed to do.

Of course in that she was highly succesful at first. She woke up in the morning, closely intwined with Jake, smiling as she noticed he was watching her again. Kissing him sweetly she hummed her content and snuggled closer, closing her eyes again until he managed to get her to actually wake up and stay up, usually achieved by whispering sweet things and kissing her awake. Best way to wake up, in Marilyn's opinion. It was a lazy day, neither of them had anywhere to go that day, or much to do. So they remained in bed for another hour and a half before getting ready together and eating breakfast when Mari remembered her therapy homework (she wanted to add fruit loops to the list.)

So she pulled it out of her bag that was hung on her chair and scribbled down 'Fruit Loops'. Apart from that the list looked quite simple: Her name was in the middle, circled in; then there were lines going from it to connect with the words 'Jake', 'Felipe', 'Caldwells', 'Dance', 'Jagger', 'Therapy' '80s films' and 'Music' and it was titled "Support Sun". Other than that it was empty, because she couldn't think of anything else and honestly found the exercise somewhat childish. But her therapist had wanted to try it.

Sighing at the piece of paper she gave it one last frustrated glare before pushing it aside. Noticing the questioning glance from across the table Mari just slid it over with a pen and exhaled deeply, "My therapist's latest attempt to try my nerves" she explained gruffly, guard unknowingly and instinctively going up, as it always did when she mentioned her therapy, if she ever did. The witch felt guilty almost instantly, realising what she was doing and closing her eyes to consciously lower it again and her tone softened, "I just- I know she's trying to help. It's just frustrating."
(Marilyn)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:18 pm

As Saturday rolled in, Jake had slept in way past his usual routine, but still managed to wake up before Marilyn. He wasn't surprised, either, the only time the witch beside him woke up before him is if she had an alarm on. Seeing her at peace like this only brought a smile to his lips, which was exactly how she caught him as Mari's eyes finally fluttered open. Leaning down as she finally woke up, Jake pressed a light kiss against her lips, holding her close to him. "Good morning, beautiful." He whispered, smiling as she curled up closer to him. It took him a short while to wake her up, and longer still to get her out of bed with her various methods of distraction.

As they finally rolled out of bed, Jake only bothering to pull his gym shorts and grabbing a t-shirt for later as they made breakfast. Marilyn eating her crazily coloured breakfast as Jake opted for some toast. As he began to eat, Jake noted the piece of paper before Marilyn and looked at it. Reading upside down wasn't easy for the young man, but he worked out enough just in time for the witch's reaction.

"My therapist's latest attempt to try my nerves"

Jake took the piece of paper and looked at the various words written on it, smiling as he noted his own name on there. Picking out the things that made Marilyn happy was a good thing, in Jake's mind, as he picked up the pen. "Well, you've missed one thing already." Jake teased softly, carefully writing one more word down for her. 'Clement'. "How could you forget your favourite professor, hmm?" Jake teased lightly before going serious with the subject. "I think it's a good idea. You can link them too." He added, drawing a very careful line between the words 'Dance' and 'Jake' and writing 'Saturday Nights' along the line.

"I just- I know she's trying to help. It's just frustrating."

"But you've made a good start, why is it frustrating?" Jake asked, trying to understand why she felt that way. Especially because he could help her with the frustration if he understood it.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 1:43 pm

Rolling her eyes but smiling at his addition she nodded, "You have a strange fixation with Monsieur Clement and I, really." the witch retorted fondly. It was no secret that Clement was pretty much her role model in all things career, but Jake had gotten it in his head that she had a crush on him, which was simply not true, she had far too much respect for the man. But Jake was just teasing and she enjoyed it really, even leaning over and writing 'Sex' before connecting it with a line to 'Jake' and then setting the pen down. There. Now there was nothing else.

"But you've made a good start, why is it frustrating?"

"Because that's start and finish, really. And it's just..." Marilyn took a deep breath and tried to put her thoughts in order before speaking; another thing she'd worked on in therapy, "I feel coddled and I hate being coddled. I hate that I feel like a bloody child whenever I'm sat at her desk and I hate that this is so hard. I have every reason to be happy and fine and okay but I'm not and it's frustrating. She thinks I'm depressed, I've no reason to be depressed." She paused, "Okay. I had reason. But it's over. All of it is over. I don't know why my brain hasn't gotten the memo, yet."

The witch before him looked down at her hands because that feeling was there again. That nagging feeling that there was something wrong with her, that she really was crazy. But deep down Marilyn knew that despite having some issues, she wasn't crazy. It was just that sometimes she wasn't well enough to dig that deep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:24 pm

Jake only chuckled at the comment on Clement, shaking his head slightly. "Not a fixation. He makes you happy." Jake retorted, yes he would tease her about it after classes, but he knew it was nothing more than respect. Which was precisely why he'd put it on the list, that was the idea after all.

When Marilyn stole the pen and added to the sun, Jake smiled slightly, shaking his head. "I'm sure your therapist would love to know that bit." He joked lightly. "But it doesn't stop there." He continued, writing the word 'cuddling' coming out of that and writing 'after' along the line. Jake also linked cuddling with 'Jagger' and the '80's movies'. Jake almost put the pen down before he thought of another and wrote 'clothes' on another branch from the sun. He'd seen the way she picked out outfits, and knew that she enjoyed it. Perhaps it was his subtle way of showing he noticed, but ultimately it was just to help her further.

As the witch explained why she felt frustrated, Jake listened. He wasn't a psychologist, and he couldn't tell her that the woman she was seeing was wrong. But he could support her, and he would. So as Mari looked away from him, Jake reached across the table and took her hand. "You know there is no time limit to these things, Mari?" Jake asked softly, because he did know that much. "There is no set period in which you 'should' be better, no time that's too long. You went through a lot, but you're fighting. You have a lot of people supporting you." Jake motioned to the paper and the names she'd written down. "We'll all be here throughout the process. You just need to stop being hard on yourself. I know that you're happy with what you have now, we just have to deal with what happened then." He told her softly, making sure she knew she wasn't alone.

"I have another one." Jake added, remembering another thing as he took the lid off the pen once more. "Listening to me sing." He explained out loud as he noted it down, looking up at her with a smile on his lips to see if she'd tell him he was wrong.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Watching him add clothes to the list brought a surprised smile to her lips. Fashion had been something she'd been interested in before the kidnapping and had been fortunate enough to have always been able to indulge in as well and she'd been slowly catching up with it. Nearing it with caution as with everything else she'd once liked. But she hadn't thought he'd noticed and that made her feel a bit better.

Looking up at him when he took her hand Marilyn bit her lip as he spoke. He was right, of course, but that didn't make it much easier, unfortunately.
"I know that you're happy with what you have now, we just have to deal with what happened then."

Marilyn squeezed his hand softly and sighed, "I know." She nodded, letting the words get through to her brain where they were oh so slowly being properly processed. "Thank you." The witch had calmed down with his words and was now able to think more clearly, at least clear enough to not feel so frustrated with herself.

His next addition made the witch grin and a blush crept up her cheeks softly.
"I do like listening to you sing, it's sweet." she leaned over to press a kiss to his lips tenderly, standing and bringing her empty bowl to the sink. Rinsing it out she mused aloud, "Add 'Day of the Dead' to the list, please! My favorite holiday." Mari put the dish over on the rack to dry and leaned over her sitting boyfriend, hugging him from behind and resting her chin on his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Jake smiled as Marilyn squeezed his hand and thanked him. He wasn't trying to brush it off, but he knew they could deal with it. He just had to keep Marilyn focused on the end product.

The kiss to his lips as she told him he was sweet made Jake smile warmly. Even if it wasn't the answer he was specifically looking for, it was enough to make him quite sure that Marilyn did enjoy it. With Marilyn tidying up, Jake finished up his toast, wiping his hands clean just in time for Marilyn to tell him another thing to put on her picture.

"Add 'Day of the Dead' to the list, please! My favorite holiday."

"The 'Day of the Dead'? What's that?" Jake asked, doing as asked and writing the words on to the piece of paper. He leant back in to the witch as she put her arms around him. He turned his head enough to press his lips against her throat.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:45 am

Humming softly when he kissed her throat she leaned down to capture his lips in hers before answering, moving to sit on his lap so she could face him.

"It's a Mexican holiday, November second. I'd been meaning to talk to you about it anyway," The witch smiled, feeling her cheeks grow warmer slightly, "It's a celebration, it's a lot of fun. It's to encourage visits from the spirits. We go to the cemetary where our loved ones were buried and we eat together and tell stories from when they were alive, we dance...it's supposed to be a happy festival, no mourning or sadness. It's to show the departed that we're alive and happy, like they'd want us to be. We put on makeup to look like caleveras- I mean, skulls. We mainly go for my grandmother, she passed on before I was born, but we have family friends there as well. I never miss it and this year I was wondering if maybe you would come with me, we could make it a long weekend trip."

The witch bit her lip as she looked up at him. Despite Jake showing her time and time again that he just wanted to make her happy, she still had difficulty asking things of him like this. But she was trying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:02 pm

The soft kiss before she transferred to his lap brought a smile to Jake's lips as his arms instantly moved around supporting her weight slightly, but ultimately just to have the witch closer to him.

"It's a Mexican holiday, November second. I'd been meaning to talk to you about it anyway,"

Jake nodded at those words, taking in the information. It was coming up soon, he realised a moment later. Listening as she went on to explain. The holiday, however, confused Jake slightly in that it went against everything he'd ever been brought up with. You respected the dead when you visited, you sat by them for a while, talked to them if you wanted to. Perhaps even tidy the grave up, but never have what sounded a little bit like a party in a grave yard. His face remained neutral though as Marilyn explained, because it was important to her. When she finished, Jake looked to the witch with a small, uncertain smile.

"It's not how I would be with such things." He admitted softly, taking one of her hands in his before she could panic or think he didn't want to be a part of that. "But if you'd like me to come with you, I don't see a reason that I can't. Just... don't push me in to anything I don't feel comfortable with, please? The way I am with the deceased is very different, but I'm willing to try this, for you."

His eyes searched hers for a reaction as he finished. It would be very different for him, and perhaps a little hard to comprehend, but he could see in the witch's face that it was what she wanted, and he had found recently that he simply couldn't deny Marilyn things when she wanted them.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 12:40 pm

"But if you'd like me to come with you, I don't see a reason that I can't. Just... don't push me in to anything I don't feel comfortable with, please? The way I am with the deceased is very different, but I'm willing to try this, for you."

Marilyn grinned and squeezed the hand he was holding before kissing him again, her features lighting up, "Of course," she moved her kisses to his cheek, "You don't have to do anything, you can just eat," she kissed along his jawline, "And watch me dance" Mari punctuated her words with a small nip at his earlobe.

"And it's only one day, if we go for three or four there's plently of time to see Mexico city, take a portkey to the beaches as Playa del Carmen, whatever we feel like..." The witch felt relieved, almost as relieved as she felt happy that he was willing to try it.

"Thank you," she smiled, pulling him into another sweet kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 1:08 pm

The explanation that he didn't have to join in unless he felt comfortable made Jake relax, though he was quite sure that it was something to do with the soft kisses she was lavishing his skin with that made all the difference.

"You make me sound fat, and laddish." Jake teased softly at her suggestions of what he could do. He knew she didn't mean it though, of course, because he wasn't really either of them. Well, he definitely wasn't the first, the second one was probably debateable.

"And it's only one day, if we go for three or four there's plently of time to see Mexico city, take a portkey to the beaches as Playa del Carmen, whatever we feel like..."

"That sounds great." Jake replied. He didn't know much about either place, but a short break would definitely help both of them to just take some time out. "I'll put in leave with the Ministry for that weekend so I don't get put on any shift work. Then you'll have me all to yourself." He added with a warm smile.

It was going to be their first holiday together, in a sense, and Jake was looking forward to it. "Might be a stupid question... but it's going to be very hot still, right?" Jake asked, his knowledge of anything outside of Minnesota or Moose Jaw was relatively limited, only knowing enough about the United Kingdom to get by. "As in, despite it getting colder here, I'm going to have to find my summer clothes." He added quickly, trying to save himself a little.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:00 pm

"You make me sound fat, and laddish."
"You are a bit of a lad. But you're certainly not fat..." Marilyn purred, letting her fingers trail across his toned chest. "And here I thought I already had you all to myself," the witch murmured as she nuzzled his neck

"Might be a stupid question... but it's going to be very hot still, right?"

"Yes it's going to be hot, especially in Mexico City, less unbearable in Playa Del Carmen. So you can pack your swim trunks and I'll pack my bikinis" she nipped his bottom lip playfully, quirking her eyebrow slightly at his save, not making the connection. Seeing as they'd never been out in any sort of real sun together Marilyn was still completely unaware that Jake burned like nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 2:46 pm

Jake smiled as Marilyn couldn't keep her hands to herself for a moment. He didn't mind, of course, he really enjoyed the way the witch was with him. The comment about already having him made Jake chuckle softly, holding her close and mumbling "You do" in reply.

The confirmation that it was going to be hot made Jake realise he'd have some preparing to do, but it wasn't voiced outwardly. "I think I'll have to pack something more than just trunks." Jake teased lightly, quite aware that he'd probably spend most of the time in little more than that. Though, he would have to go careful with the amount of sun they were going to be getting.

"But I won't mind seeing you in a bikini." He shot back with a playful smirk touching his features. Though, of course, he'd seen her many times in her underwear, but he had a feeling it would be slightly different.

Jake glanced at his watch before letting out a soft "ooh!" his eyes turning back to Marilyn. "Do you mind if we watch the Holyhead Harpies vs Chudley Canons?" He asked excitedly, looking up at his girlfriend hopefully. "We can do whatever you want afterwards!" He added, not sure if Marilyn would need persuading or not.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:44 pm

"You do"
Marilyn grinned and nuzzled close to him and smiled until her smile turned to a smirk at his saying that he might need more than just trunks. Not if Marilyn had her way he wouldn't.
"Nope!" she declared, kissing his neck, "You don't. And no underwear!" Her tone was light and playful, "It'll just be in the way. And you've seen me naked more times than I can count why is a bikini so fascinating?" The witch teased, nipping at the soft skin of his neck gently.

"Do you mind if we watch the Holyhead Harpies vs Chudley Canons?"

"You don't have to bribe me into doing things you suggest," Mari kissed his cheek and moved to scoot but then cheekily looking up to him and going, "Wanna carry me over there?"

What she hadn't expected but really should have was for him to carry her like a princess to the couch and sit down with her still in his arms. Raising her eyebrows at the way he continued to hold her she laughed and turned in his lap slightly to watch the game.

"I love Ginny, she's so funny, though I don't know why she was so excited about that last move, all he did was fly a circle?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:19 pm

Jake wasn't even surprised that Marilyn stated he wasn't allowed underwear, he let out a soft chuckle at her words. "Don't need them anyway. Swimming shorts will do." Jake shot back cheekily.

"It'll just be in the way. And you've seen me naked more times than I can count why is a bikini so fascinating?"

"No-one said it was logical." Jake replied as the attention continued to his person. "And, it's something new." He added, whether she accepted that to be enough of an answer, he didn't know, but it was the only explanation that he had.

Jake knew he didn't have to bribe her, that wasn't the idea of his words. He just wanted to show her he understood that it probably wasn't her first choice of ways to spend the afternoon. Of course, when she asked him to carry her to the sofa, Jake didn't even pause for thought as he lifted her easily and moved to the sofa. He pulled the blanket over them, watching as Marilyn moved.

"I love Ginny, she's so funny, though I don't know why she was so excited about that last move, all he did was fly a circle?"

"That's the referee, getting in to position." Jake told the witch, trying not to laugh at her lack of knowledge. "The teams are just coming out." He added, and right on cue the fireworks for the teams announced their arrival. "She just got excited because it's a family member."

Jake placed a soft kiss on her shoulder, pulling her closer to him and whispering that she was cute. Mainly because she'd gotten something so glaringly obvious wrong, it amused the wizard. "Now, they're going to start..." He explained, waiting only a moment for Ginny to catch up with his own commentary.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 4:44 pm

"Ahh" Marilyn nodded and kept her eyes on the teams, her cheeks heating up again when he kissed her shoulder and called her cute. Turning her head to kiss his cheek as he stayed there, enjoying the closeness and cuddling into his arms and the blanket.

"You're cute." she retorted confidently before turning back to the game, "Oh! I know her, Angelina Johnson,  she's gorgeous." Marilyn grinned, now paying more attention as Angelina waved at the camera.

The game began and Marilyn was instantly lost. Whenever Jake would grin at the screen she stared in confusion before hesitantly asking, "Who are we rooting for? And why is everyone cheering?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:19 pm

Jake ignored the comment of being cute. Of all the things he was, cute was not a word he wished to be associated with.

Oh! I know her, Angelina Johnson, she's gorgeous."

"She's not bad looking." Jake responded with a small shrug, he was more inclined to the Harpies Keeper, though that wasn't as actively open anymore as it had been before he was dating Marilyn. It didn't occur to him that his girlfriend had just passed judgement on another woman, that was just completely over his head in that moment.

Jake's concentration was then on the television, watching the different colours whizz around the pitch. It was so different watching it from this perspective, but Jake didn't really miss his old career that much.

"Who are we rooting for? And why is everyone cheering?"

"The Harpies, of course." Jake replied without fail. The all female team had never left his top two teams in the world. Especially after he'd met them all about five months ago. That... had been a very fun night. "The Harpies just scored, they're untouchable." He explained just as the replay of a carefully crafted goal came in to view. "The Chudley Canons aren't bad though, they just always struggle to retain players each year." He explained, though it was likely that Marilyn didn't know much about the problems of not retaining players.

"Look there, they're going for the Porksoff Ploy..." Jake explained, pointing to the television. "She'll fly high..." Jake explained as the Chaser did exactly that. "And then she'll drop the Quaffle, or look like she has, anyway." Again, the Chaser did exactly as he said. "For the Chaser below, who gets an open shot, and she.... Scores! YES!" Jake said, clapping slightly at the brilliant piece of play.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:41 pm

"The Harpies?"Mari looked at Angelina's Jersey; it was red and orange, "No, no, her team." she nodded, "Cannons."

Then listening to his assesment with a look of confusion, "A Porky...what-" she tried to follow the gist of the 'play' but it was pretty much all greek to her.
Another question formed in her mind when he clapped "But if you know the move then they must all know the move. How can they not just anticipate the move if they all know the move?"

This was more confusing that Marilyn had anticipated, and though if she'd sat down and really learned about quidditch she might have followed better, but she was more interested in listening to Jake's voice and snuggling into the minty warmth surrounding her and it was a bit difficult not to doze here and there for a few minutes at a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 5:58 pm

The fact they were supporting opposite sides made little difference to Jake. He wasn't overly interested in British Quidditch, but it was still enjoyable. Not to mention, the British at least had enough sense to pull in beautiful women to their game. Always a plus, though, of course, none of the could ever be Marilyn.

"A Porky...what-"

"Porskoff Ploy." Jake replied immediately, taking in her question with a light chuckle. "When you're flying as fast as all of these people are, it's so very hard to see the moves. You barely know what you're doing when you're making the decision. Quidditch is a lot of luck on behalf of the Chasers at times, believe me. You can practice the defence for it again and again, but it's the reaction to the move initiation that matters the most." He explained, though probably it wasn't going to help very much. But, he'd tried to explain.

As the game went on, Jake pointed out the different moves to Marilyn as they came. Whether she completely understood didn't much matter to Jake, it was just nice spending time with her. As the final whistle went, Jake smiled. The Harpies had won, as expected, and Marilyn was drifting off in his arms. Or, at least, her eyes were closing intermittently. Lying down with her still in his arms, Jake pulled the blanket over them. "Thank you." Jake whispered, kissing her cheek and lying his head down on the pillow from the sofa. He'd enjoyed the game, though he didn't know how long it had gone on for.

"So what do you want to do now?" Jake asked softly, closing his eyes and enjoying the moment. He didn't much feel like moving, but he had promised to do whatever Marilyn wanted to after the game had finished.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Vaguely stirring as Jake pulled her down with him so she was laying on top of him she mumbled a response against his chest that was more incoherant than anything else, lulled by the sound of his voice and the warmth and the scent...Marilyn could stay like this forever, but she did wake up when she managed to hear him say thank you.

"F'r wha?" came the half awake reply as she moved to support her upper body on the couch with her lower arms, looking down at him, her hair falling like a curtain around him.
Her features, as she awoke more, grew brighter as she took in the young man beneath her. "What do I want to do now...hmm..." she murmured as if she had to think about it, kissing his cheek before rolling to be laying between him and the back cushion of the couch, facing him. "I want you to kiss me. And kiss me again," Mari grinned, "And...then tell me what you want to do."

Enjoying the comfortable way they were with each other, getting happily used to being more verbal in their communication, on both sides; it felt good. Right. And it relieved a lot of tension Mari hadn't even known she'd been feeling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) EmptyThu Sep 18, 2014 2:59 am

"F'r wha?"

"For watching the game with me, or at least trying to." Jake replied softly, it was a first, he reflected. "Not many girlfriends would be that awesome." He mumbled, kissing her lips gently. He was lucky and there was no denying he knew that.

"I want you to kiss me. And kiss me again," Mari grinned, "And...then tell me what you want to do."

"As you wish," Jake replied, kissing the witch gently and holding her close to him. Why she felt the need to ask him to do something that he enjoyed doing often was beyond Jake, but he wouldn't deny that the whole idea was much, much more attractive when she asked.

How long they led out on the sofa acting like loved up teenagers was beyond him. Jake's kisses didn't let up and he'd softly whispered what he wanted to do hours later. "I just want to be with you." He'd mumbled, stealing another kiss. Many people would have called that time a waste, but for Jake, there was no better way of spending his days off than curled up with Marilyn sharing tender kisses.

Forgetting the world around them and focusing solely on one another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wide Open Spaces (Jari)   Wide Open Spaces (Jari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wide Open Spaces (Jari)
Page 1 of 1