Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ewan McNair
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Ewan McNair

History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)  Empty
PostSubject: History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)    History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 2:37 am

Ewan had returned to Hogwarts, after the bright lights of fame drew him into pursing another world tour to promote his new book. Sadly he had to cut his trip short as for he couldn't get the audiences he was expecting. But in typical Ewan fashion, not even this damaged his already over inflated ego.

The man then wrote "Goblin Rebellions" on the board, before casual pulling a small mirror out from one of the draws in his desk and began admiring his features and hair, as he waited for the students to arrive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)    History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)  EmptySun Sep 14, 2014 4:49 am

Victoria had noted History of Magic on her timetable and smiled to herself. History was a very interesting subject, and she was looking forward to making the most of having this subject this year. Skipping down the hallways with her map in front of her, the witch greeted everyone she met, pausing a few times to check she was going the right way.

Eventually, she found the classroom and slipped in the room, glad to see she was the first one here today.

"Good morning, professor!" The witch greeted, smiling as she noted he was admiring himself in a mirror. That most certainly was different, but the witch didn't make a comment on it as she slipped in to the desk at the front of the room and took out her books and notepad. She pulled out her pink quill too, a present from one of her favourite teachers at Salem. Victoria sat quietly, noting the title and smiling to herself.

This was going to be a very interesting lesson indeed.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McNair
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Ewan McNair

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)    History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 1:25 am

Ewan cast his eyes up from the mirror as he saw a student enter, he quickly had one more glance at himself before placing the mirror back into the draw "Welcome young lass, Im Professor McNair, but you already know that don't you. My story's legend... its you I don't know, whats your name?" Ewan asked

The man cast an eye to the clock to see how much time he had before he should start the lesson, he assumed that there was going to be a lot more students arriving
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)    History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)  EmptyMon Sep 15, 2014 4:33 pm

"Welcome young lass, I'm Professor McNair, but you already know that don't you. My story's legend... its you I don't know, what's your name?"

Victoria had indeed heard of this man from her extensive reading. And, of course, his books were on the syllabus. She would possibly say that because he was so young the story wasn't yet legend, but Victoria decided not to pick him up on that. "I'm Victoria, Victoria Newbury, sir." The witch replied softly, a small smile on her lips as she waited for either more people to enter or the class to swing in to motion.
Back to top Go down
Ewan McNair
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Ewan McNair

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)    History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)  EmptyTue Sep 16, 2014 2:54 am

Ewan smiled at girl after she introduced herself "Well nice to meet you Miss Newbury, well it looks like its just going to be us for today's class" Ewan then cleared his throat and stood back from his desk "Ok so today we will be learning about the Goblin Rebellions, can you tell me when the first notable rebellion occurred?" Ewan asked.

He then slowly strolled up to the board, with his wand in hand and leaned against the board waiting for the young Hufflepuff to give her response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)    History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)  EmptyWed Sep 17, 2014 3:06 pm

Victoria was happy that it was just the two of them, it meant more intensity with the learning. She smiled as he stated just that, readying herself for the first question. Which, to Victoria's delight, didn't mean she had to wait very long at all.

"Ok so today we will be learning about the Goblin Rebellions, can you tell me when the first notable rebellion occurred?"

"The Goblin Rebellions were the most predominant in the seventeenth century." Victoria replied, but that was only the start of her answer. "However, I believe the first notable rebellion happened in sixteen-twelve." She finished, trying to remember correctly in her head from the vast amount of reading she'd done.
Back to top Go down
Teagan Finn
Unsorted
Teagan Finn

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)    History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)  EmptyWed Oct 08, 2014 8:49 pm

This class is officially closed. Thank you all, for attending. The points are as follows:

Newbury, V = 30 pts (attendance)

Total:
Hufflepuff: 30 pts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)    History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)  Empty

Back to top Go down

History of Magic (4th - 5th Years)
Page 1 of 1