Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Special Delivery

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:10 pm

After around a week of Salem, Thana had thought of an idea which needed her friend Lou's help. As soon as she had a free moment she wrote a letter and sent it via her personal Owl, Huntress.

Dear Lolly Lou,
Hey hun how are you? I miss you already , not being able to hang with you and talk as much. Oh and not being able to try your lollies! But on a serious note, how are you going hun, and would you mind if I asked a favour of you?
As always
~Thana xxx
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:21 pm

Time seemed to drag right by, like treacle on a cold day. At least for one Slytherin it did, the rest seemed to be flitting around like flies. Nothing much seemed to be happening other than the growing unease and sense of isolation. So when a familiar looking owl dropped behind her breakfast Louise Grey was startled and shocked still for a few moments. 

Once the adrenaline had died down a bit the took the letter and pried open the seal with some awkward fumbling with her fingers. She almost went to use the other to give the owl some bacon rinds but when she felt nothing it jolted her memory. She sighed and read the letter quickly, then began her reply.

Thana,

I miss you too, I haven't been making as many sweets as last year but I'll find some time to make a batch if you like? As for a favour I really couldn't say no if I wanted to. I owe you big time.

She deliberately avoided writing how she was feeling because honestly there wasn't enough words in the world to describe it. She tucked the reply in the envelope and handed it back to Huntress to return to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptySun Sep 07, 2014 4:49 pm

Thana waited patiently until she got her reply, reading the letter she frowned. Lou didn't owe her anything, at least not in her opinion. She also didn't answer how she was feeling, oh well . Quickly she wrote back, and enclosed a Fantail in the letter.

Dear Lou,
That's exactly why I am writing to you hun, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind preparing a few boxes of sweets. If needed you can always use the kitchens at the house , and I will pay you fully for them. I know it might put you out a bit so if you can't don't worry but I thought you might like to be known at Salem for being the greatest lolly maker there is Razz
Stay safe hun,
~Thana

Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 6:57 am

Thana

I can do that, I'll floo to yours Friday and make a start. everything should be ready by the weekend if I floo everything through. Thanks for the fantail, I've been missing these. I should have everything made by the next letter, till then I've put in some candy bracelets for you to try. I'm trying an anti sticky charm so it wont stick to sleeves or hair or anything.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:03 am

Yay! Did you want a helper? I should be able to come back for the weekend, I need to see a few people in England anyway, and I would love to give you some help if you want it...Razz I'll buy Fantails for us too, and the Bracelets were delicious! I gave a few to some of the first years as well. You are going to have a roaring trade here as well. Razz

Thana sent her reply almost as quickly as she got it, she wanted to see Lou again. She didn't care it had only been a few weeks, Lou was her best friend and that meant a lot to her. Plus they would have the kitchen to themselves to make a great mess in.
Back to top Go down
Louise Grey
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect
Louise Grey

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:13 am

A helper? Lou debated that for an hour or so but decided she couldn't say no. She scribbled a short reply Thursday morning in preparation for Friday afternoon. 

To Thana

Of course I'd love to see you before the weekend and the help would be greatly appreciated. See you soon.
 Louise.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery EmptyMon Sep 08, 2014 7:37 am

Dear Lou,
Yay! I shall see you on Friday then, just let yourself in Smile Sebastian is already preparing for us to make a giant mess! But I think it will totally be worth it .

Lots of love as always
~Thana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Special Delivery Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Delivery   Special Delivery Empty

Back to top Go down

Special Delivery
Page 1 of 1