Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari) Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari)   Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 11:37 am

On the Morning of August Thirteenth a certain witch woke up early from a silent alarm she'd set herself and stealthily snuck out of the bed she shared with the man laying asleep beside her. She pressed a gentle kiss to his shoulder, careful not to wake him up, and padded barefoot down to her kitchen where she managed, with some difficulty, to fry bacon and make pancakes with the easy-make pancake mix she'd found in the grocery store. Adding some scrambled eggs she cast a spell on it all to keep it warm and to keep the smell contained in the kitchen.

Reentering the bedroom with the food on a tray she smiled, setting the tray on the table next to the door and crawling back into bed, messy curls pushed out of her face and his tshirt from yesterday hanging from her frame she snuck under the covers remembering a conversation they'd had a few days before where Mari had asked his thoughts on being 'woken up' a 'special way' at which Jake had first stared at her like she was joking before agreeing enthusiastically, chuckling and kissing the top of her head.

Marilyn chuckled softly as she ghosted her lips down the skin of his chest, pressing soft kisses to areas that were begging for her attention, kissing down the inside of his legs, feeling him stir beneath her as she softly rested her warm hands on his knees after kissing them. Her lips paved the path up his thighs so slowly, kissing and gently nipping at his hipbones as the witch passed over them lovingly.

Finally she pressed a kiss to the edge of the waistband of his boxers, slipping them off and smirking as her lips and tongue teased around the base of his shaft of his now hardened member.
A hand in her hair and a husky groan told her he was waking up as she took him into her mouth.

About fifteen minutes later Marilyn swallowed and grinned up at Jake.

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart.
" She murmured huskily, crawling up his body and kissing him on the lips with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari)   Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:03 pm

The knowledge of it being his birthday tomorrow had sent Jake to sleep with little excitement. Birthdays had become something that didn't exactly matter for a number of years and it seemed Marilyn wanted to show him that he was important, that his birthday was worth celebrating. Jake had agreed, eventually, becoming slightly excited at her mention of being woken up in the manner she'd chosen.

That wasn't to say Jake was like a child on Christmas day, no. The young man was out for the count when Marilyn climbed out of bed that morning. Still sleeping soundly when she came back in, Jake only registered the kisses as they moved to the sensitive skin of the inside of his thigh. Shifting slightly as he placed what was happening, a small smile taking control of his lips a moment later as he realised.

Jake's hand moved lazily down to the witch's hair, playing with the strands softly and letting out a soft groan as her lips worked thoroughly to wake him up. It worked, of course, Jake was not a man of great willpower in such situations, and he did not mind giving in to her wishes of a birthday surprise.

Waking up in such a manner was amazing though, Jake summarised as she pushed him through the motions. He enjoyed each moment, until he could hold back the inevitable no more, and with a subtle hint to Marilyn of what was to come.

"Happy Birthday, sweetheart."

"Mmhmm, happy birthday." Jake mused sleepily. The young man had yet to open his eyes, but he was almost certain Marilyn was smiling, probably in triumph. As her lips touched his, Jake wrapped his arms around the witch, pressing his lips firmly against hers. It was his thank you to her for the gesture that had been given, because he was nothing short of thankful.

"But my favourite present is just here." He mused against her lips, once again sealing those words with a soft kiss.

This was, probably, the best birthday he'd had in a very long time.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari)   Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 1:34 pm

"Mmhmm, happy birthday."

Marilyn repressed a giggle at that unsuccessfully and laughed in his arms as he mumbled, kissing him back deeply as he pressed her close. One of her favorite things in the world was how incoherant Jake became when he was either sleepy or just coming down from...well, coming. And now since he was both it was just absolutely endearing.

"But my favourite present is just here."
"You're lovely." she whispered, kissing his neck, "I did, however, also make us breakfast in bed and before you say anything, I've been practicing and it tastes good" she tried to get up but he was still holding her close so she gave him a longer kiss than before and pulled away when he was preoccupied.

Chuckling she scooted off the bed and lifted the tray to be next to Jake, then moving to sit between his legs, his Moose Jaw Meteorites shirt bunching up at her thighs as she sat cross legged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari)   Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:02 pm

The comment on being lovely got lost with the distraction of Marilyn's lips on his neck as Jake opened his eyes slightly. A small groan left him, as his eyes tried to focus to little and less avail.

"I did, however, also make us breakfast in bed and before you say anything, I've been practicing and it tastes good"

"Breakfast?" Jake asked, raising an eyebrow at her. As she tried to move, Jake held her closer, not wanting to let go just yet, but the witch prevailed with a carefully laid distraction in the form of a kiss. As she slipped away, Jake shifted up to a sitting position leaning against the wall that was so cold he decided to prop a pillow behind him instead.

As Marilyn climbed in to his lap, Jake pressed light kisses on her shoulder, gently pulling her closer. "Pancakes... bacon and eggs... You spoil me." Jake whispered softly, kissing her neck softly. One hand moved to take up a fork, digging in straight away as his left hand settled for drawing circles on her thigh absently.

The first mouthful brought a smile to his lips as Jake savoured the taste. "Perfect." Jake commented after he swallowed, hurrying back for a second mouthful. "What's the plan for the rest of the day?" Jake asked, before filling him mouth with the second mouthful of bacon and eggs.
Back to top Go down
Mari Caldwell
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Mari Caldwell

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari)   Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 2:38 pm

Slightly distracted by the hand on her thigh Marilyn took a bite of bacon and hummed contently at his praise, extremely grateful for magical cookbooks that came with handy kitchen (and cleaning) spells.

Smirking she leaned back to be closer to him and just relaxed into the embrace as they ate. The comfortable familarity between them hadn't changed in essence, over time it only seemed to grow stronger.

"What's the plan for the rest of the day?"

"Well I was thinking we could go out to Diagon Alley and just shop around and grab lunch, my treat and you're not allowed to protest." she turned her head so she could kiss him before adding, "I wasn't sure if you wanted to go over to see your family, so our evening is free and open to spontanious plans."

The woman in his arms smiled when he was finished eating and turned around so she was straddling him, her thumbs hooked into the sides of her underwear, leaning forward to give him a hungry kiss, teasing before getting off of his lap to walk away, pausing only to let her underwear slip down onto the floor. Sending him a cheeky smirk over her shoulder she continued into the shower with a smug "Aren't you going to join me in the shower?"

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari)   Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari) EmptyThu Aug 21, 2014 3:00 pm

"Well I was thinking we could go out to Diagon Alley and just shop around and grab lunch, my treat and you're not allowed to protest."

"Not protesting." Jake replied softly, smiling in to the kiss. Shopping wasn't too bad, living with Victoria left little space for not liking. Besides, Jake always took it to be time spent with the people that meant the most to you, so that was always a plus. He could check out the Quidditch line too, though he guessed his own kit would still be way ahead of the shops from his previous career.

At the mention of his family, Jake shook his head. "I told them I would be home tomorrow, so you have me all to yourself." Jake explained. Victoria had been put out, but Jake told her that she would, equally, get a whole day with him to celebrate too.

With breakfast soon finished, Jake sat back, quite full, but Marilyn was not finished it seemed as she turned in his lap. A rather laddish smirk touched Jake's features, his hand running over the soft planes of her thigh as she kissed him. He had no qualms in showing her how much he'd appreciated all of this then, but before he could make that move, she was moving away once more, forcing a groan of frustration from Jake.

A groan that was repeated not moments later as she dropped the small item of clothing to the floor.

"Aren't you going to join me in the shower?"

Ten seconds was a hell of a long time for Jake, as he subtly counted in his head so that he didn't seem to eager. Marilyn had already slipped out of the room, and before the water had even begun to fall from the shower, he was at her side, easing his shirt from her body.

Showering was one way of explaining how they spent the next hour, and Jake was coming around to such attention being lavished on him for his birthday like this.

If every birthday was this amazing, he would celebrate without fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari)   Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari) Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Jake... (Mini Thread for Jari)
Page 1 of 1