Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in which i ramble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zaire Turner
Unsorted
Zaire Turner

in which i ramble Empty
PostSubject: in which i ramble   in which i ramble EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 pm

I was musing to myself a few hours ago so if this idea doesn't really fit with anything slash doesn't make sense it's my fault

I was thinking of there like a Daily Prophet section of the site with sections like editorials, for anything anyone particularly wants to asay (for example, messages directed at creatures or black widows or anything of the like), personals (like dating advertisements, engagement, wedding, death or newborn baby announcements) that can be posted by the respective characters and maybe even a gossip column.

By this, I mean stuff like "Inside sources tell us that Minister for Magic Zaire Turner has been spotted on a few dates recently; is the leader of our society slowly becoming a bit of a flirt?" and things like that. I'd be happy to do things like this gossip column myself on perhaps a monthly basis if that would be okay. We could even do like interviews with "famous" people, like quidditch star Jake Newbury and stuff like that!

I don't know, I think it would be a good way of helping characters meet and get plots rolling, as well as having all the site news in one place. It'd be helpful for anyone who has to be inactive for a short period like for a holiday, because they can find out everything that's happened without having to do a load of stalking.

It's up to you guys, but I thought it was just something we could perhaps consider<3
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

in which i ramble Empty
PostSubject: Re: in which i ramble   in which i ramble EmptyWed Jul 23, 2014 3:05 pm

Thank you for your suggestion! We genuinely love your idea and we're planning to try and integrate it into the site best we can so everyone can use it. Keep your eyes out and it'll pop up soon enough (once we do some planning)! Smile

Sincerely Yours,

The HAF Admins
Back to top Go down

in which i ramble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, A Future :: HAF Player's Handbook :: Rules & Guidelines :: Ask The Admins-
Jump to: