Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Beautiful Night (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Beautiful Night (Open)   Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:48 pm

Katherine thought it was a beautiful night and decided to slip away from the party, she went out to the gardens and looked around. She had been here plenty of times to know her way around and she was amazed at how more gorgeous it was at night. The stars and night sky shined down on the garden perfectly. The Professor took a seat on a bench and smoothed out her dress. The blonde felt like a new woman now that she no longer had her ring on her finger. She was free.

Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Night (Open)   Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:41 pm

David stood guard by the entrance, like he was told. He watched as his old professor walked out in a beautiful red dress. He couldn't help but think how they would have looked good if A: He was aloud to wear his 'gryffindor' robes, and B: if they had been together. Neither of those things were true, so David thought it stupid to even consider it. He did however, wish to have a chat with her, so when she sat down not to far away, he called out "Professor? I am not allowed to leave my post, but if you wish for some company, I am happy to provide." He smiled slightly. She always got him, when these Aurors didn't at all.

Fantastic exe Sig:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Night (Open)   Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:17 am

Katherine was enjoying the night when she heard a familiar voice call out. Katherine turned to him and smiled. "David? Its good seeing you again and I'll come to you so you don't get in trouble" Katherine stood up and walked towards him. She was glad to see one of her ex-students here. Her love for teaching was just as strong as her love for all her students. "So how is being an Auror? Is it hard at all?" She asked. She had always wanted to ask Cyr this when they were married but he was too busy for her and their son so she just left it like that.

Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Night (Open)   Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:22 pm

David grinned as she came to him "Thank you, one more strike and I would be out." He said that with a sour note in his voice. He was still mad at the university for the weird fail. Not to mention someone with his experience being stuck on entrance duty. alone no less. When his old professor asked how his job was, he shrugged "I'm more still going to school than doing anything else, this is my first true assignment.. and its okay i guess. I get to protect everyone by standing here away from the action." he then smirked at her "Aren't you one lucky gal, you basically get your own private auror to protect you if crap goes down."

Fantastic exe Sig:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beautiful Night (Open)   

Back to top Go down

Beautiful Night (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1