Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

With a girl like you (Georgina)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beatrice Lamarche
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Beatrice Lamarche

With a girl like you (Georgina) Empty
PostSubject: With a girl like you (Georgina)   With a girl like you (Georgina) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 4:00 pm

The night was amazing. Since the two schools were all mixed together, not a lot of people knew each other and that made Beatrice feel less of an outsider. It also turned out that people here weren't particularly shy about asking strangers to dance and the Ravenclaw was kept on her feet for the most of the night. Not that she was complaining, it was fun.

However, it soon became too hot and suffocating on the dance floor and Beatrice had to get some air. The balconies seemed closer than the gardens, so she hurried up the stairs and then gratefully took in the sweet, fresh air. For a minute, Beatrice just stood there, breathing and feeling the merciful cold air on her skin.

After she felt normal again, the witch located a bench and walked over to it, only to see someone already sitting there. "Sorry, would you mind if I join you?" she asked, her French accent painfully obvious, but she didn't care. At least she didn't say anything in French this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a girl like you (Georgina)   With a girl like you (Georgina) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 4:20 pm

Georgina was pretty put out with the whole thing. Sure, it was nice getting dressed up. But then, everyone had been giving her weird looks. Georgina had know for a very long time that she wasn't like everyone else. Not the girls, anyway. She got their crushes, and the celebrities they liked. But everything else... they just clashed on.

And her suit was just another one of those stupid mistakes that caused clashes.

The witch had therefore retreated out on to the balcony and sat down with a soft sigh. She most definitely should have stayed home. The witch was more than grumpy because she knew she couldn't go back to Hogwarts. To the safety of the Hufflepuff Common Room where she could hopefully find some respite to this rubbish.

"Sorry, would you mind if I join you?"

Gina's eyes lifted slightly from the view of the grounds. It was beautiful, and any other day she might have enjoyed it. "Sure." She replied softly, motioning towards the seat next to her. "I'm Gina, Georgina Vise." Gina added a moment later before going back to her own annoyed little world.
Back to top Go down
Beatrice Lamarche
Ravenclaw Prefect
Ravenclaw Prefect
Beatrice Lamarche

PostSubject: Re: With a girl like you (Georgina)   With a girl like you (Georgina) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 10:42 am

Beatrice sat down, sighing happily as she did. Her feet were aching slightly and she considered kicking off her shoes, but then decided against it. The girl sitting next to her might consider it rude and she didn't want to offend anyone she met for the first time.

"Nice to meet you, Georgina Vise." she replied with a smile and pronouncing the name the French way. Even though she was fluent in English, her accent kept coming through and the witch hoped people would find it charming instead of annoying. "I'm Beatrice Lamarche. Do you go to school here? It's so beautiful, almost like Beauxbatons." Beatrice chuckled. Even though Hogwarts was amazing and awe-inspiring, she was sure she'll miss her old school. The view of the sunset over the glorious mountains alone had inspired many poets to write about it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: With a girl like you (Georgina)   With a girl like you (Georgina) EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 2:42 pm

The accent that came from the witch made the Hufflepuff pause for a moment, not looking back too quickly in fear that it might seem rude. But Merlin... French accents... Looking to the witch that had joined her, Gina smiled slightly. Perhaps tonight wasn't going to be quite so bad?

The question on if she went to this school made Gina shake her head. Merlin, please don't tell me I tell sound American... The witch thought to herself. "No, I'm from Hogwarts!" Gina replied, noting her words. The Hufflepuff realised from the comment that the witch was not from here either, and Gina was almost certain she hadn't seen the with around.

"Where are you from?" Gina asked, a flicker of her Italian accent making itself know. "I mean... I'm guessing Beauxbatons but I don't want to sound like I'm stereotyping right now..." And there it was, a very light flush touching Gina's cheeks, but nothing overly noticeable.

Or so she hoped...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With a girl like you (Georgina)   With a girl like you (Georgina) Empty

Back to top Go down

With a girl like you (Georgina)
Page 1 of 1