Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thana's Letter.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Thana's Letter.  Empty
PostSubject: Thana's Letter.    Thana's Letter.  EmptySun Jul 13, 2014 1:12 am

After leaving the school, Thana thought it best to send a message to the Headmaster. She knew that people were looking for, but she didn't want to be found.

Dear Headmaster Holmes.

As you will of figured out by now, I have left Hogwarts. I am sorry, but it is for the best. Unfortunately I revealed my true identity to your sister, something I regret.

We both know it will be safer for everyone if I do not return. I am only writing this letter to give my apologies and to let you know that I am staying away from people. I tried headmaster I really did, but no matter what I do I will always be Voldemorts Daughter.

Thankyou for giving me a chance, my brief time at Hogwarts has meant more to me than you will ever know. I apologise for the pain I have caused your sister as well, please inform her that it was not what I had intended. And tell her that she passed, she will know what I mean.

Sincerely.
~Emily.

Back to top Go down

Thana's Letter.
Page 1 of 1