Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect View (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

Perfect View (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptySat Jul 05, 2014 9:00 pm

Annie loved the view that the rooftop brought her, it made her feel at peace with the world that was happening around her. The light March breeze was blowing through her strawberry blonde hair and she closed her eyes and enjoyed the nice peaceful scenery. She opened her green eyes and continued to watch as the stars began to twinkle in the night. It wasn't late but it wasn't early, she also knew that curfew was no where near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 5:01 am

Victoria had heard from her Astronomy teacher that tonight would be a good night to see the stars, apparently it was going to be a clear night. With that in mind, the witch had made her way to the roof to have a look until curfew. Skipping up the stairs with her book held to her chest, Victoria's smile was unwavering.

The Wormwood made her way to her usual spot on the roof, only to find someone was already sat there. It didn't matter, of course, Victoria liked to share, and possibly this could mean a new friend. Clearing her throat softly to alert her present, Victoria spoke softly. "Hello, are you here to watch the stars too?" The witch asked, hoping she wouldn't frighten the witch before her.
Back to top Go down
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 7:51 am

Annie was startled when she heard someone come join her. The Nightshade turned around to look at the voice who spoke and saw a Wormwood who looked younger then she did. Annie smiled at the unknown girl. "Yes, the stars are lovely at night and the view also helps" Annie pointed to the scenery. "I'm Annie by the way, Annie Brycelynn. Who are you if you don't mind my asking?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 8:14 am

"Yes, the stars are lovely at night and the view also helps"

"It does." Victoria replied softly, taking up a seat beside the witch. "I've been coming up here for years, personally, but the Astronomy professor told me tonight was going to be something truly magnificent. Also, I apologise for making you jump, I didn't mean to." The witch told her, smiling sheepishly.

"I'm Annie by the way, Annie Brycelynn. Who are you if you don't mind my asking?"

"I'm Victoria, Victoria Newbury. Fourth year Wormwood." She explained sweetly. "It's nice to meet you, please forgive me for not introducing myself, the stars are magically distracting!" The witch opened up her book, scanning to the pages her professor had shown her with the various stars and their patterns denoted. Looking from the book to the sky and back again, Victoria tried to identify some of them, their professor had told them that they should be able to by now.
Back to top Go down
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 6:10 pm

Annie was glad that someone else shared her love for the night sky, now many people do and sometimes she will feel out of place here and there but it never effected her. "Well the Astronomy Professor sounds smart and don't worry about startling me, it is quite alright" she reassures the young girl.

"Victoria is a pretty name, I like it" Annie complimented. "Also don't worry about not introducing yourself sooner, I completely understand. These stars are lovely."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 1:45 pm

When Annie complimented her name, Victoria gave the witch a warm smile. "Thank you." She replied softly, and she meant it. The Wormwood went quiet for a moment, looking between the stars and her books and noting as much as she could. It would take time to learn all of them, but Victoria was adamant she would.

After a while, the witch spoke again. "So what else do you like doing?" The witch asked. It seemed they had one hobby in common already, so it wouldn't hurt to find out if there were anymore that they could talk about.
Back to top Go down
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 6:27 pm

Annie let the silence fill her, she didn't know what to say and either did Victoria, she just stood there and continued to gaze out at the stars. The night sky breeze felt amazing as the breeze flew through her strawberry blonde hair. The silence was broken by Victoria as she asked Annie a question.

"Well I like dancing, singing, reading, writing, some painting, all the subjects school has to offer" she answered. "You?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 12:42 pm

Victoria listened to the list of various activities that the girl beside her liked to do finding many similarities between the two of them, but also some differences. It was always nice to get a good balance of similarities and differences, that way you could learn from one another, or so Victoria had always found.

"That's a good list!" Victoria replied happily. "I like dancing too, I go to the dance studio quite often in my spare time actually. It's good for fitness. I read, so the library is like a second home, but of course the Wormwood dormitory is always full of books, so we don't have to worry about getting to the library all the time! I cook, when the House Elves let me have a go, we cooked a wonderful batch of cakes for a friend of mine the other day!" Victoria explained, smiling fondly at the idea.

"I am also on the Wormwood Quidditch team, as Seeker." Victoria summarised, going through everything in her head to make sure she hadn't forgotten anything. "Oh, and I write to my penpal as often as I can. He's at Hogwarts, in Great Britain." She added, thinking of Tristan momentarily.
Back to top Go down
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyTue Jul 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Annie was stunned to have things in common with Victoria. The dancing thing she kind of figured out right away but not the other things. "I go to the studio as well, it is fun to go to just to let go and its very fun because when I'm in there I make up dance moves and they just work as for the library I know I once stayed there all night and didn't even notice" Annie giggled at the memory. "I like making pastries too."

"I always wanted to learn how to play Quidditch but never got the chance too and I don't have a Penpal" Annie would totally get one if she ever had the chance to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:28 pm

Victoria smiled as the witch elaborated on her talents. She liked the witch beside her, though for Victoria that wasn't exactly a surprise. "Pastries are very difficult, but always rewarding when you succeed. Kind of like potions, I guess! That's one of my favourite classes, Potions. The professor is amazing!" The witch explained, Professor Mycroft was absolutely amazing, there was no doubt about that!

"You haven't played Quidditch? I can definitely try to help you some time!" Victoria replied instantly to the news of Quidditch. Everyone should have a go, in Victoria's opinion. She'd spent far too long in a chair to ever think that people shouldn't try everything at least once. "And the penpals was a scheme, I don't know if they're still running it, but my penpal is an amazing person."
Back to top Go down
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 1:49 pm

When Victoria said how it was something similar to potions she smiled. "It most certainly is, potions is wonderful and I like it as well" Annie did like potions and the Professor seemed to know what he was doing which she liked. Victoria seemed like a nice person and quite understood her.

"No I have not, I've been doing other things" Annie answered. "Would you really? That would be amazing, I always wanted to learn how" Annie said to her. When she talked about the Penpal thing she smiled. "Well that's good that you have a nice penpal."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 2:45 pm

"Of course I would!" Victoria replied brightly, she wasn't one to offer things if she didn't truly mean it. "Whenever you have free time, let me know and I'd be happy to help you out!" The witch explained, she didn't need a time right now, the witch could get back to her if she needed to, but Victoria would definitely make time as soon as she knew when the witch was free.

Looking back up to the sky, Victoria took in the beauty of the sky before them with a smile that probably couldn't widen anymore. The sky was captivating, but there was something extra special the girl was looking for that evening. It was a few moments of silence before Victoria quickly pointed to their left. "Look a shooting star!" Victoria told the witch beside her, hoping she would catch sight of it before it disappeared. There were supposed to be a fair few that evening, so they would have to watch carefully.
Back to top Go down
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyWed Jul 09, 2014 7:22 pm

Annie wasn't expecting Victoria to agree that fast but was glad she did. The Wormwood girl seemed very nice and Annie could totally see herself being friends with this girl. "Wow thank you, that is very kind of you, I just hope I will be good enough and not do something wrong" Annie didn't want to mess up Quidditch but she just might because she had no idea how to play.

When the other girl pointed at a shooting star, Annie gasped with joy. "They're more beautiful then in the movies" she said to no one in particular.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 2:40 pm

When Annie spoke about making mistakes, Victoria couldn't let out a light giggle at her words. "That's the fun of learning!" Victoria insisted to the witch beside her. "If you get everything first time, it makes life boring. I work really hard at everything to make sure that I succeed, and, I'll let you in on a secret, despite doing well in class, it's only because I work hard outside of lessons to get to that point. The same with Quidditch!"

With the display of shooting stars, Victoria pointed them out to the witch helpfully every time she spotted one. Hopefully Annie saw all of them, she would hate for the witch to miss out on any of them. "They are beautiful..." Victoria breathed, her grin filling her features easily.
Back to top Go down
Annie Brycelynn
Nightshade Prefect
Nightshade Prefect
Annie Brycelynn

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptyThu Jul 10, 2014 8:56 pm

Annie never knew that messing up could ever be counted as fun but then again the more you messed up the more times you can try and perfect the mistakes that you're making. "Yeah I guess it could be counted as fun" Annie replied. Victoria gave her a secret and she couldn't help but think it was pretty smart. "Well that's a good idea" it was something to do for the Nightshade.

Annie couldn't help but nod in agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:07 am

Victoria sat watching the stars for some time, fascinated by their beauty, but also with the many different things she could recognise from her book. The witch studied harder than most people at the school, but it was times like this that all the hard work truly paid off. When the last of the stars had finished their magnificent display, Victoria closed her text book carefully before turning to look at the witch beside her.

"I think I should get off, curfew is nearly upon us, and I don't want to get in trouble." The witch explained softly, there simply were some things she couldn't do, and being late after curfew was definitely one of them. "I've had fun! I hope we can meet up again!" The Wormwood said genuinely, before carefully reaching out and giving the older witch a hug. "Send me a message if you want to practice together some time!" The witch added as she let go, a grin on her features.

"See you around, Annie!" Victoria concluded, skipping towards the door and then out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect View (Open)   Perfect View (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Perfect View (Open)
Page 1 of 1