Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help for Thana? (PT 1)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Help for Thana? (PT 1) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help for Thana? (PT 1)   Help for Thana? (PT 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 4:45 am

Jake watched as the Ravenclaw stood up, taking out her wand. Jake stood from his desk, moving around it to watch the witch have a go at the spell. He stayed silent as she tried, but it came to no avail. Even after a couple of attempts. Only when the witch gave up did Jake move to stand in front of her.

"You're trying, which is good. What was the memory you were using?" Jake asked softly, trying to figure out if he could be of assistance. Perhaps the memory wasn't adequate, though he wouldn't tell her that, he could try to point her in a different direction if need be.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Help for Thana? (PT 1)   Help for Thana? (PT 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:01 am

"You're trying, which is good. What was the memory you were using?" Professor Jake asked, standing next to her.

Thana thought before answering. "I..It .....It ..It was when one of the wolves told me my father was dead." she replied simply. "It doesn't matter anyway..I don't think I'll ever be able to do the spell...Even if I had a really really strong happy memory" Thana said.

She knew this had been a bad idea, maybe if she left now..She could go. Thana looked at the door, wishing she could just run out of it. She really wanted to, she hated that she couldn't do the spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help for Thana? (PT 1)   Help for Thana? (PT 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 5:27 am

"I..It .....It ..It was when one of the wolves told me my father was dead."

That was not something Jake had been expecting, and for a moment his features took on the look of... well, horror at the witch's words. "I..." Jake started, but then gave in because he couldn't think of what to say to that, if it had been his own father he'd have been truly devastated. But then, he knew nothing of the witch before him, so it was not his place to make judgements. Instead, Jake moved back around his desk and opened a draw.

The witch was talking about not being able to do it, but Jake didn't acknowledge those words. Instead, he pulled out a notebook and a marker pen. Taking the lid of the pen, Jake wrote as neatly as he could on the front of the notebook.

Thana Semele
Happy Memory Book

Moving back to the witch, Jake held out the notebook to the witch. "I'm giving you this, and I want you to find one thing each day that made you feel positive. Happy, important, good about yourself. It doesn't matter how big or how small. You can write down more than one if you can find more, but it's a minimum of one happy thing a day." Jake explained, he wasn't being stern, he just wanted the best for the witch.

"We'll meet in a weeks time, if you're serious about trying to crack this spell. Bring the book with you and we'll go through it." The professor explained. "If you don't have any questions, you can go." He added, giving her a small smile. It was a hopeful smile, because he wasn't sure this was going to work, but it was the best he could come up with right now.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Help for Thana? (PT 1)   Help for Thana? (PT 1) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 12, 2014 6:00 am

"We'll meet in a weeks time, if you're serious about trying to crack this spell. Bring the book with you and we'll go through it." Professor Jake said, handing Thana a book. She took it, it was a notepad essentially.

"If you don't have any questions, you can go."

Thana listened as the Professor spoke, she knew that not many people would find their parents dead..Well..well nice. But so far it was the nicest thing she had.

"Alright Professor, I'll give it a go..I'm sorry if I horrified you. Lets just say that my dead father is the best thing that could of happened to this world...If I tried to explain it you wouldn't understand" she tried to explain.

"Thankyou by the way Professor" Thana said, gathering her books and walking out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help for Thana? (PT 1)   Help for Thana? (PT 1) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Help for Thana? (PT 1)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2