Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mysterious Meetings.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

Mysterious Meetings.  Empty
PostSubject: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:10 pm

Thana had a long week, with so much happening she had no time to sneak out yet. Which made tonight the perfect opportunity to do exactly that, even though she was a prefect, she still snuck out. She needed to, she just wanted to be alone. Thana left Lucas after dinner, they had been discussing healing techniques and Lucas's little sister that would be transferring to Hogwarts. Thana left Lucas and went to her dorm, taking off her Hogwarts robes to reveal her usual clothing. Dark and Mysterious, she could remain unseen easily. She opened her window and looked out, it was a decent drop from her room to the grounds. No sane or normal person would jump, luckily Thana was hardly either one of those.

Looking around briefly to make sure she wasn't followed Thana jumped, windows and heights never scared her. She fell, flying through the air and landing at the bottom perfectly, without harm. Thana only fell if she wanted to, and tonight she had wanted to get out. She followed the shadows of the ground, remaining invisible. She went into the Forbidden Forest, going to the Black Lake, from there she went to a jutting rock and sat. Watching the moon, it was a new moon. Not a full one, but a new one, it was beautiful. Small Fairies and glowing blue orbs came up off the Lake, providing a beautiful backdrop. Thana sat and thought, not noticing that she wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Tess had a frown on her face, from across the common room she could hear two people talking. Benjamin had Eris over...again, and by the looks of it, it would soon escalate than just talking. She closed her eyes and tried to concentrate on her homework. She dug her fingers into her newly cut hair and sighed. It wasn't happening, it wasn't going to get accomplished, especially as the noises began to no longer be words but sighs and other things.

She slammed her book close, picked up her things and walked towards her room, slamming the door behind her. She couldn't stay here, it stung so bad to have this happen around her. She was so angry she was shaking.

"I need to get out of here" she muttered.

Sunset was hitting and grabbing her shoes, she ran out of the common room, not even bothering to finish putting on her cloak. She was going to go to her place of comfort: the Black Lake. Pushing the doors of the castle, she put the Head Girl crest on her cloak giving her the special privilege in case she got back late. As she finally reached the lake she sighed in relief that no one was there. Throwing her shoes to the side, her cloak and jumper followed, leaving her in her leggings and her tank top. Was she cold? Yes, but she needed to feel something other than anger.

Placing her feet on the icy lake she walked through the middle of the lake and began to moved around. Some parts of the ice began to crack, but she simply continued with the motions, trying to get the water to move around like her movements. It was still shaky, not as perfect as she wanted, but she needed to feel something. She spun around, the water beginning to spin around her, weak but strengthening. She hummed softly trying to calm herself, the ice of the lake touching her bare feet freezing her.

She continued to practice, till the sun set, and the moon was high in the sky. She grew tired, and as she moved around, and arched her back, she smiled seeing how the water followed her. She didn't even look at the banks, instead followed the gaze of the water.

Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 8:57 pm

Thana watched as a figure went out to the into the Black Lake, it was Tess Holmes. The Headmaster's sister, Thana was sure of it, Thana watched, practically invisible as Tess showed her power. ''She is a bender'' Thana thought to herself, watching the girl, Finally Tess came back to land. Thana just watched, soon the girl came near her.

"Isn't it a bit late for the Headmaster's little sister to be out and about? We wouldn't want anything to happen to her" Thana said, almost nastily. She was still invisible to the naked eye, Thana had not moved, still invisible even though she was clearly on the rock.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:01 pm

Tess felt her magical core strengthening as she practiced her movements. She'd learned a lot through her practice' such as she could not move all forms of liquid, but rather bodies of water and only smaller parts of the whole. For example the lake, she didn't think she could move the whole lake, that would be ludicrous, she she moved smaller streams. But she was growing tired, she could feel it as her muscles ached. Walking over to the shore, she rolled her shoulders and rubbed her neck and shoulders. She still needed to get better. It drained her because she hadn't honed the right mindset.

As her bare feet touched the she tensed as she felt the ice on her feet. This wasn't good. She was in the middle of putting on her shoes, when she heard a voice.

"Isn't it a bit late for the Headmaster's little sister to be out and about? We wouldn't want anything to happen to her"

She looked up immediately and her eyes hardened. She quickly finished and wrapped the cloak around her, her wand at the ready.

"Nothing will happen to her" she hissed in return, "She can take care of herself just fine"

Her body was still running on the adrenaline that she felt when moving the streams of water. If needed be she was ready for combat as well.

"If this is some kind of sick joke, I will skin you" she called out, "Come out or else"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:12 pm

"If this is some kind of sick joke, I will skin you" she called out, "Come out or else" Thana heard Tess say, "Easy " Thana replied, moving and removing her hood. Becoming visible on the rock, "I mean no harm, I just had to make sure it was you.......I'm Thana. Thana Semele, Ravenclaw Prefect, sixth year" She told the girl whom she had startled.

"I didn't mean to scare you, I apologise " Thana said, sitting down on the rock again. Only raising her eyebrow at the drawn wand. "Would you like to join me? The view up here is rather beautiful at this time of year" Thana told the girl.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 10:39 pm

Tess brown eyes observed the area around her carefully. Ever since the attack at Hogwarts she was always on edge. It didn't happen often, but when cornered, her reaction never wavered, it was always ready at any sign. But something on the corner of her left eye caught her attention; a Ravenclaw. She glared automatically, ready to hex the person that thought it would be funny.

But the girl's eyes were what made her wonder exactly she had planned. Semele...she remembered the girl's surname simply because of Prefect meetings she lead. The girl was always somewhat haunting the way she always stayed quiet around her when everyone discussed.

"I mean no harm, I just had to make sure it was you.......I'm Thana. Thana Semele, Ravenclaw Prefect, sixth year"

"Yes I remember you" she replied tersely.

At her apology, Tess didn't know if she should take it as a genuine one, but she couldn't exactly hex the prefect either. Sighing, she put away the wand back on the holster she carried on her belt.

"Would you like to join me? The view up here is rather beautiful at this time of year"

Tess would usually just say no, but in reality, she had no where to go at the moment. Eris would still be there, and she would be forced to hear it happen. Nodding she walked over, and climbed towards Thana with surprising grace. Even she was surprised at how she did it and sat beside the girl, giving enough space for her to feel comfortable.

"By the way, I have a name" she commented, "It's Tess, I'm more than just the Headmaster's sister"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:02 pm

Thana watched as Tess climbed up with apparent grace, Thana watched as she sat down next to her. "By the way, I have a name, It's Tess, I'm more than just the Headmaster's sister" Tess said, Thana kept looking out over the water. "Yes Head Girl, One of Slytherins most popular, Ace at Potions, and an Ice Bender. Yes you are much more" Thana replied.

"Sorry again about scaring you, I didn't mean to. I have an unfortunate habit of becoming virtually invisible..." Thana apologised again, Thana noticed that Tess hadn't really thought of clothing when she came out. "Are you cold??" She asked, "And would you like a Fantail??" Thana offered Tess a bag of them. She was literally infamous at school for them, it just couldn't be helped. Diabetes made sure of that. She always had a pack on her.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:31 pm

The moon was beautiful, shining brightly between the stars in the sky. She sighed a smile almost coming out. The night time was her place of comfort, the place she felt at home the most over any day. Something about the lake just made her feel perfect. No matter what problem she felt, she would feel at home.

"Yes Head Girl, One of Slytherins most popular, Ace at Potions, and an Ice Bender. Yes you are much more"

At Thana mentioning what she knew about her, Tess felt as if she was telling her about the credential she carried. She shook her head at the thought of her being popular, the notion seemed too farfetched. But she found herself blushing at the thought, something she hadn't done in a while. At the mention of potion, she knew enough to agree, potion was her art.

"Water" she corrected, "I am trying to learn water. I can't...I'm not a bender, I'm only training" she said softly. "And I'm not popular" Or else I wouldn't be alone tonight she added in her mind.

"Sorry again about scaring you, I didn't mean to. I have an unfortunate habit of becoming virtually invisible..."

She chuckled and shrugged, it was her adrenaline that had made her react that way. She gave Thana the benefit of the doubt as she had apologized twice.

"It's fine, I-I just don't react kindly to surprises is all" she said. "It's fine, and no I'm not cold" she replied.

Getting up she quickly picked up her jumper and put it on. The jumper was enough to keep her somewhat warm in the weather. Her body was still humming with energy keeping her warm.

"And would you like a Fantail??"

Tess looked at her curiously and nodded not really sure what a fantail was, but curious enough to find out. She wasn't a fan of sweets, but then again she wanted to know more.

"Not sure what it is" she admitted bashfully. "But what brought you here in the first place"

Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyMon Jun 23, 2014 11:38 pm

"Water, I am trying to learn water. I can't...I'm not a bender, I'm only training, And I'm not popular" Tess told her, Not sure what it is, But what brought you here in the first place" Tess asked, "At least she is honest" Thana thought to herself.

"It is a caramel muggle sweet, if you don't want to try it I don't mind. And I am here for the same reason you are. To have some alone time," Thana answered. As for the water bending Thana thought carefully. "If you would like...I know some techniques that I might be able to teach you, and don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, I know many who are like us" Thana slipped out by accident.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:23 am

Tess nodded as Thana explained what the candy was. She didn't have much knowledge about muggle candy. She remembered when and old Slytherin friend had given her the first piece of muggle candy. Briefly she wondered what happened to her after graduation. She missed her in some detached sort of way.

At the mention of caramel, Tess' lip twitched and she took one carefully, and stared at the wrapper curiously. It was cute, and different from the candy she was used to. Not having much a sweet tooth, she had a weakness for white chocolate, cherry flavored jelly bellies, and caramel. Popping it in her mouth, she felt her enjoying the sweetness in her mouth.

When Thana added the bit about wanting alone time, Tess nodded. She wanted to just get away from her room, it was hard enough to see the interaction in their common room, but the things she heard, or just assumed occurred stung more than being there. Her mind made it more painful. Sighing she looked up at the sky and wondered how many days she had left till vacation.

"If you would like...I know some techniques that I might be able to teach you, and don't worry. Your secret is safe with me, I know many who are like us" Thana slipped out by accident.

When Thana continued to speak after a moment of silence, Tess looked at her curiously. She appreciated her being a keeper at what she was working on, and she smiled, a small but genuine smile.

"What do you mean by us?" she asked curiously. "Do you-are you one?"
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 12:50 am

What do you mean by us?" she asked curiously. "Do you-are you one?" Tess asked, "No chance to back out now, you offered your help" Thana thought to herself. She went silent..Thinking on how she could tell Tess.

"I am of sorts...I like you am a Fratis Occultorum " Thana started, realizing that Tess probably wouldn't know what that meant. "It means "Brother of Secrets" or in your case sister. I have my own abilities, I'm not a bender..But I have my own powers...Its difficult to explain.." Thana said, it was true. She still didn't fully understand it herself.

Thana looked at Tess, sealing her fate. She put her hands together and thought, summoning her inner power. She summoned her blue spirit, making it an orb in her hands and throwing it in the air. It kept its form, a glowing radiating orb. The fairies and pixies all watched it, as did Thana.

"The fairies love it, I think its called Isolde...I use it to heal myself, and it take a solid form like this..." Thana explained. "Its also why I am so close to Professor Faowind, he knows and...I can heal others as well''
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:19 am

Tess couldn't help but nervous around the girl; she always had an affinity when it came to being in the water. It was her safe space, and she just thought she was a strong swimmer. Throughout the years, she found little quirks that she had, such as holding her breath longer, and even being safe from the grindylows and selkies in the Black Lake when they had attacked James long ago. She never thought about it before till Thana began to explain.

She couldn't help but wonder how Thana knew all these things. As the girl began to concentrate on something, Tess looked in wonder as a beautiful blue light was emitted from her. Her usually cold demeanor changed, and looked in awe, her eyes shining in curiosity and some glee as she had been in her younger years. And as it was thrown in the air fairies appeared making Tess smile softly.

"It's beautiful" she whispered not wanting to ruin the beauty that she had seen.

Tess didn't know what it all meant, and if everyone could be part of the fratis, but she didn't think she wasn't that special. She couldn't heal herself, unless it was through medicine and potions. She looked down at her hands and wondered just how far her powers could show her. Would she ever emit that glow? Was it just Thana? All these things made the wheels in her head turning at the speed that made the world too loud.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 1:32 am

Thana could sense Tess's mind working away. She could practically hear it ticking. "Tess not everyone is part of the "Fratis" only certain ...special people. Though there are a few of each, there aren't any two Fratis the same.

You are a bender, to be specific a Water bender. Each Bender is different, same as each person. You have a natural tendency to it. You are special, there will be certain areas in Water-Bending that you can do that others can't. Little quirks, things that others don't have.

You might not think it, but you are special. You have muggles, then witches and wizards, then other magical beings. Then you have ''Fratis Occultorum " We are different again, theres only a few beings that come under it. Even the ministry don't really know we exist. We are different, not fitting into any one group.
We have Metamorphs, Animagus, Shifters, Benders, Linguists, even Vampyres and Werewolves can classify under us, not many people know that vampires quite often have other powers as well. Then there are a few. Like me who go under "Unclassified" , we really are a small group. But we are a group, a family. Everyone in the group is different. Special." Thana told Tess. Smiling at her, "I know how you must feel, you must feel alone. You are very very special yes, but you are not alone. I promise you that" Thana promised her.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:12 am

As Thana explained, the childish glee that Tess felt as she fawned over the light and the fairies slowly dissipated. This whole thing made it seem so special, so one of a kind, but she wasn't, she wasn't special like that. She looked down at her hands, wondering what started it, wondering if she was like what Thana said. It was nice to hear, the idea you were a whole class apart from the average wizard or witch, but it was frightening. She tried so hard fitting in before, now to be set apart was a weird feeling.

A water bender, it seemed silly to call it that, all she did was play around with the water, trying to get it to follow her movements. She couldn't do it in a whim like her cousin had, because it took a lot of work out of her. It was as if she pushed and pulled from her magical core and it sometimes hurt.

"Even the ministry don't really know we exist. We are different, not fitting into any one group."

So her brother had no idea? That made her feel awkward, keeping a secret so big without even thinking of it. So many things she didn't know, it made her place a hand on her chest, thinking about Benjamin for a moment, being a fire elemental. She would fall for someone so different from her. Taking a shaky breath she looked at the lake across from them and wondered how something that started off as a hobby as something to see how far she could go, escalated to something of power.

"I know how you must feel, you must feel alone. You are very very special yes, but you are not alone. I promise you that"

Tess looked at her, really did and wondered how someone her age could be so mature about all of this, and calm. She almost laughed at the fact that she told her how she must be feeling alone. But she was alone long before that, long before everything. She closed her eyes and forced a small scared smile.

"Thank you. I-it's all brand new, and I'm not sure how any of this can be of use" she laughed nervously. "But I'm good alone, I'm used to it"

She was breaking, she needed to build walls and fast. She tried to compose herself, weakness was not approved of. She kept repeating that like a mantra. It was safer it was better, it was what kept her at center.

"How do you know all of this?" she asked shakily.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 2:24 am

Thana could sense that this was all new to Tess, she could sense she was breaking. "Keep your walls up Hun, Its new I know. In time you will come to understand it. " Thana said gently. "Even the best of us are truly alone, we find comfort in each other. But we are alone, all we can do is hope to find others that are similar to us. Each person finds their own way," she explained.

"Thank you. I-it's all brand new, and I'm not sure how any of this can be of use, But I'm good alone, I'm used to it, and how do you know all of this?" Tess asked Thana, it was getting hard for her now. She thought carefully before answering.

"All powers can be of use, mine I believe can be used for healing, which to me is almost ironic. You however, a water bender can do many things. Eventually you will find what you can do with it, and as for how I know all of this? That is a tricky question to answer." Thana said, she thought carefully. Looking at Tess. "Do you trust me Tess?" Thana asked.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 3:04 am

Tess didn't like this, what started as some therapy for her anger and anxiety had brought a new level of her own. The movement of water and dancing around with it made her free, now with Thana giving her this sense of importance it made her feel so foolish. She formed a fist and gripped the end of her jumper.

'Just think, another challenge, another form of potential. You don't know how far you can go with this. This changes nothing, you're a Holmes, and you are special too.'

In her home, the only thing special about her was the first female Holmes born in 300 years, but also an accident. She could never become the prodigy that her brother was, but she could form her own destiny. Some tiny part of her that was still hoping, yearning for something good was desperately gripping the surface.

"All powers can be of use, mine I believe can be used for healing, which to me is almost ironic. You however, a water bender can do many things. Eventually you will find what you can do with it, and as for how I know all of this? That is a tricky question to answer."

Tess listened on as Thana thought and thought about her potential. What else could she..what did Thana call it? Bend? Water, Ice, blood? Her mind automatically went to the darker aspects and she shook her head. Looking up at Thana's eyes she nodded towards the girl. What had started off as her unintentionally scaring Tess had escalated to something truly new.

"Do you trust me Tess?"

Tess nodded.

"Snakes tell no tales" she murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 8:59 pm

"Snakes tell no tales" Tess said softly, Thana just laughed softly. "Yes I know, a snake doesn't" Thana agreed. She thought about telling Tess her true identity, it wasn't time for her to know. "Tess I know these things because I have a very dark history. One that I'm not proud of, and one that I am trying to change. " Thana explained, it seemed so ironic.

Thana had come down to the lake to relax and practice her powers, instead she had found another at school that had powers. She would never of picked Tess to have them, but there again that was what most of her kind relied on, being unknown.

"If you want some help let me know, Professor Faowind is rather helpful towards our kind as well" Thana said, offering her help to the girl. "I don't know exactly what it is you can do, as I said it changes from person to person. But I do know how to train you, test you, and help you develop your powers" Thana told Tess, it was up to Tess now.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyTue Jun 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Tess stared at Thana curiously, as she spoke about her past. Whatever demons that the girl beside her fought with seemed to be hard ones. But she wouldn't pry, for she had secrets of her own, events in her life she had hid from everyone. Whatever secrecy that Thana responded with was good enough for her and nodded.

"That's good, you're mending it" she said softly, "so long as you fix the present and future, the past shouldn't matter"

The past often times looked sweeter, a craving for the good times at least in her mind, but none of it mattered when it came to now, because now it had all gone. The past had influence on the present, but to a certain degree, at least in her mind.

She pondered over what she should do, take the task on herself, or push her potential into something more. Finally making her decision she looked over at Thana and smiled shyly.

"I'd be interested in..in seeing what I can do" she said after a while.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyWed Jun 25, 2014 11:18 pm

"I'd be interested in..in seeing what I can do" Tess finally said, Thana sighed softly. She had offered her help, now she had to keep to it. "Very well, I shall do my best to help. But not until after the Holidays, for now....I must rest" Thana said to her new Fratis.

In the midst of this all Thana's mind was ticking away, did Mycroft have abilities as well? How long would she be able to keep her own secret?? Thana thought carefully, but glad that she had found Tess. "Well we had better get back, we aren't even supposed to be out here. I wont tell if you won't" Thana said to Tess.
Back to top Go down
Tess Holmes
Graduate
Graduate
Tess Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 12:39 am

Tess nodded as the girl said it was late; it was, and she was already tired from her own training. While the girl was her age, Tess could tell that there was something different from Thana. Whether it was good or bad, that...time would tell her that. What was clear that based on the girl's comment she promised something she was unsure of taking the challenge. She swore she wouldn't push Thana for training; she would keep up her own training and strive to get ahead.

"That's perfectly fine" she said sincerely.

Getting up, she dusted off her clothes not wanting to return dirty and wrapped the cloak around her firmly so her badge would prevent her from getting into trouble.

"It's a deal" she replying to her inquiry of keeping it a secret. Of course she wouldn't say a thing, it was her job to keep others in control.

Waving to Thana she went off towards the castle, towards her own path. She hoped that Eris would have already left the common room, she couldn't possibly wait for the girl to be there. And Benjamin? She hoped he was just in his room quiet and didn't lounge as he usually did.
Back to top Go down
Thana Semele
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Thana Semele

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  EmptyThu Jun 26, 2014 2:59 am

Thana waved goodbye to Tess, what had started as a night to get away had turned into a lot more. She watched as Tess left, obviously in her own thoughts.

Thana stayed behind, not leaving the Lake. She played and entertained the Fairies and Pixies a bit longer, she stayed there for a few more hours. Just thinking, watching. She thought of many things, one thing that kept occurring was Tess, she was new to her abilities.

"New Benders" Or as Thana called them, "Beginner Benders" brought an opportunity that was often missed with the more experienced Benders. The Unknown. They could be taught, trained. Trained in ways others couldn't be, they brought newness and willingness to learn.

Thana was glad she had found Tess, she knew there was nothing worse than being alone. Thana was good at helping others discover their gifts. In return, she tried to figure out her own. Each person helped her in their own way, Thana sat and thought for a bit longer, It was early into dawn before she left the Lake and made her way back to the Castle. She climbed the outside of the castle up to her room, most people wouldn't dare. But once again she wasn't most people. Thana climbed back in to her window and knowing it wasn't worth going back to sleep, started tidying up her single room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mysterious Meetings.    Mysterious Meetings.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Meetings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, A Future :: Game 5 :: Hogwarts & UK-
Jump to: