Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fancy meeting you here (Stacy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryson Granger
Graduate
Graduate
Bryson Granger

Fancy meeting you here (Stacy) Empty
PostSubject: Fancy meeting you here (Stacy)   Fancy meeting you here (Stacy) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2014 8:49 pm

Bryson was just patrolling his part of the corridor, his fellow Gryffindor was no where in his line of vision so he assumes she is just patrolling a different section then he was. Bryson liked being a Prefect and not just because it gave one a purpose on being able to be walking the halls past curfew or being able to sleep a little bit later because of one patrolling. It brought honor and everything for his future, his older sister Hermione had admitted how she wished she could have been Prefect but was never given the chance. He was lost in thought that he bumped into a wall. "Ow" he rubbed his head. Of course he had to walk into a wall.
Back to top Go down
Stacy Mistle
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Stacy Mistle

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Stacy)   Fancy meeting you here (Stacy) EmptySat Jun 21, 2014 3:47 am

Stacy did knew it was almost curfew time or was it already but ahe didn't mind it right now. She didn't want to go sleep still so she was walking on the corridors and tried to avoid prefects. But she did heard someone saying 'ow'. She walked where it came and then she soon saw a boy, who had walked into the wall, she have seen her in classes but she can't recall his name right now. "Are you okay?" She asked then from him now.
Back to top Go down
Bryson Granger
Graduate
Graduate
Bryson Granger

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Stacy)   Fancy meeting you here (Stacy) EmptySun Jun 29, 2014 9:03 am

He didn't know if he was more embarrassed that he walked into a wall or because he got caught. When he heard a female voice ask if he was okay, he turned to her. She was in some of his classes but he never really spoken to her or knew her name. Bryson nodded. "I'm fine, was lost too deep into my thoughts that I hit into the wall" he explained. "So what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
Stacy Mistle
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Stacy Mistle

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Stacy)   Fancy meeting you here (Stacy) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 10:05 am

Alexa smiled and nodded. "That's good then that you aren't really very much hurt," she said with weak smile to him then and wondered how to answer to that question. She now did realize that boy was prefect, gryffindors one. "Just decided to take a walk around castle before going sleep I suppose. It did get boring in common room," she then told something back. She wasn't sure really how to explain it any other way than this why she was here. It was also true.
Back to top Go down
Bryson Granger
Graduate
Graduate
Bryson Granger

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Stacy)   Fancy meeting you here (Stacy) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 9:53 pm

Bryson was glad he wasn't hurt either, he would feel completely embarrassed if someone asked him how he got hurt if it was visible and he'd probably lie to them head on. "Me to" he said to her. When she explained how the common room was getting boring he looked at his watch for the time before looking at her. "If you want I can accompany you around the corridor until you get tired" Bryson z suggests.
Back to top Go down
Stacy Mistle
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Ravenclaw Sixth Year
Stacy Mistle

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Stacy)   Fancy meeting you here (Stacy) EmptyMon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 am

Stacy smiled there and nodded her head then. She didn't mind his company at all right now. "Sure why not," she said then to him with smile. "Oh I'm Stacy," she decided to say then her first name for no reason in general. She just found it good idea to know each others names. She then began to walk again and hoped that he will follow her now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fancy meeting you here (Stacy)   Fancy meeting you here (Stacy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fancy meeting you here (Stacy)
Page 1 of 1