Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lucy Waters
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years   Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:44 am

Lucy listened to the others, and decided that the lesson was easy enough for her. She got up and walked over to an area with a dummy, aiming her wand at it "Relashio!" she cast. As the dummy fell to the floor, it began to move about its designated area. She watched it carefully and aimed a quick 'reducto' at the dummy, which luckily hit and the dummy crumbled to dust. She smiled to herself and stepped back from the area.

Thanks to Ty for the amazing signature <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted

PostSubject: Re: Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years   Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:45 am

It appeared so that Joshua Murray was one who never failed to impress. She offered a bow of her head in approbation of his success, figuring that a verbal display of praise would be unnecessary. It was clear that he knew that he was better than good at things like this, and letting him know that would perhaps be a little patronising or something of the like to the Slytherin.

She congratulated the others, though, the ones she assumed that would find appreciation in her words. She wouldn't exactly say that she knew the Murray child, not yet anyway, but... Well, it was just something in the way he acted, the fact that he came across as such a complex, clearly talented character.

"Okay!" she piped up finally, resuming her place front and centre of the room. "Well done, all of you! I'm very impressed." The Norwegian looked over the group of students with a smile; such a talented young class. "I won't be setting homework. If I don't see you next time, I wish you all good luck for the future and thank you for bearing with me for the last hour.

"Class dismissed."

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dueling, Lesson 2(technically) - All Years
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2