Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The End of All Things Logical (Josh)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The End of All Things Logical (Josh) Empty
PostSubject: The End of All Things Logical (Josh)   The End of All Things Logical (Josh) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:57 am

Despite everything that had occurred, she was still a prefect, and with that came the responsibilities of patrolling the castle. Everything she did, she did without really thinking, going through motions as though nothing had happened, but broken and lost on the inside. Her visit to the greenhouses had been of a little help, but it certainly wasn’t enough to remove the pain she felt every time she saw the flash of yellow uniform, hoping that it was Joe, but it never was. She had avoided her younger brother for the good part of a week, not able to bring herself to look at him, because when she did, all she could remember was Josh’s lips against hers and his whispered threats.

Walking down the noisy hall, she checked her watch, noting that the students still had a few more minutes before they had to be in their dorms. People scuttled and ran all around her, but she hardly registered them, her mind far beyond caring about anything much anymore. And then what she was dreading happen – in the far distance, a small smile on his face, Tristan stood, talking with someone she didn’t recognize. He had been breaking out of his shell lately, so much so that he had made a few friends, and it was one of these people that he was earnestly caught up in conversation with, unaware of his sister’s watching eyes.

Moving to hide behind a pillar, she observed him for a few minutes, unable to take her eyes away from his happy face. I will make them suffer. Josh’s voice played in her ear, the words as audible as they had been when he had first said it, and she whirled around, half expecting him to be there, but he wasn’t. Instead, another sound caught her attention, and she turned back in time to see Tristan laughing at something his friend had just said. I own them all. “No, no you don’t,” Brooke found herself muttering, a sudden wave of anger overtaking her. It was a change from the sadness and guilt and hurt that had ruled her, and she welcomed it. Losing all sensibility, the only thing she could think of was freedom. Freedom for herself, freedom for Tristan and freedom for Joe.

Before she could comprehend anything going on in her mind, her feet had started in the direction of the dungeons, where she knew she would find at least one Slytherin, and when she did, she dragged the location of Josh from a first year using threats of detention and house point loss. And although something deep down inside her told her she was making a mistake, she easily ignored it, marching straight to the prefects bathroom, not faltering in her stride. Pausing outside to remove her wand, she took a deep breath before quietly walking in. The room seemed to be empty, but she knew he was there. Her grip around her wand was firm and she stood silently in the shadows, waiting for Josh to show himself, because when he did, she was going to make him very, very sorry for ever thinking he could play her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of All Things Logical (Josh)   The End of All Things Logical (Josh) EmptySat May 31, 2014 4:21 am

Joshua Murray never showered in the Slytherin Common Room, there was little point when you had a bathroom that was both huge and boasted a bath you could use for hours. How the rest of the school got by on showers the prefect didn't know. The Murray heir submerged himself for about an hour that evening, allowing the overly hot water to take away every disgusting feeling Hogwarts gave off.

After lifting himself from the bath, soap suds still running down his perfectly sculpted muscles, Josh pulled a towel around his waist and moved towards one of the mirrors. He needed to shave, he surmised, running a hand along his chin.

The Slytherin paused however, noting there was something wrong with the scene of the bathroom as he looked in the mirror. Someone was here. "Nice of you to join me." Josh mused, standing up straight and turning around, looking for whomever was here. Josh wasn't scared, even wandless, he was more dangerous than the whole castle.

"Want to show your face rather than hiding in the shadows like a coward?" Josh continued, a smirk of enjoyment touching his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of All Things Logical (Josh)   The End of All Things Logical (Josh) EmptySat May 31, 2014 4:30 am

He had come out with nothing on but a towel, and a small smile started to form. This was going to be her time to show him exactly who he was dealing with.

"Want to show your face rather than hiding in the shadows like a coward?"

"I am not a coward, Murray," she said, her voice louder than it needed to be as she took a few steps towards him, her wand out. "You just think you're so grand and so great that everybody must bow down before you, don't you? What the hell is wrong with you? You think you can own my family? Let me tell you something, you big headed moron. You don't. You don't own my mum, you don't own my dad, you don't own Tristan, and you certainly don't own me. Not any more."

Stopping to take a deep breath, she looked him in the eyes, her own filled with only rage.

"I don't know what I did that was so wrong that made you come after me like this but it will stop here. I refuse to let you use me like I'm some pathetic rag doll. You will never again touch me, do you understand?"

Again she took another step forward, making sure her wand was kept out of his reach. If he wanted it, he would have to move towards her, and she was ready with a spell in case he tried. No, Josh Murray would not have the upper hand, not this time.

"How does it feel, Murray, to know that I could end you with one spell? My mother's told me story after story of injured people in the hospital. People begging to be put out of their misery, begging for the pain to stop. It's not just unforgivable curses that can cause harm, that much I've learnt. Do you want to know which spells can do that? Where shall I start? Your pretty little face? Or how about somewhere that will hurt even more?"

She paused, lowering the wand to his crotch area. "Go on, tell me you'll leave me and my family and Joe alone. I know my spells, Murray, don't you doubt that for a second."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of All Things Logical (Josh)   The End of All Things Logical (Josh) EmptySat May 31, 2014 5:23 am

It would have been the Gryffindor who stepped out of the shadows, Josh realised, a smirk touching his features. Perhaps she'd come for more, found out for herself that Joe Astrid was no man. But on closer inspection, the witch was beyond angry, her eyes flared with rage which only made Josh's smirk grow.

This should be good, he noted to himself as she moved closer.

The wand pointed at him did not phase Josh in the slightest, fear was a game for smaller people, and Josh was not in the slightest bit scared of the Gryffindor. As the witch began to speak of how she was neither a coward, nor his to play with, Josh simply remained smirking at her. Calm despite her rage. Calm despite her threats on his face and his manhood. Empty, each of them.

The witch was trying to goad him, Josh could see that, but he made no attempt to move away, to retrieve his wand, or to try to disarm her. Instead, Josh's eyes remained firmly locked with hers. "Go on then, Walters. Put me in the Hospital Wing. I am very intrigued to see what you can do." Josh whispered, nodding for her to continue.

Telling her it was okay, that this was exactly what she should do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of All Things Logical (Josh)   The End of All Things Logical (Josh) EmptySat May 31, 2014 6:50 am

Damn it, why wasn't he responding? She had expected him to try to grab her wand, to return her threats, anything except what he was doing. He was far too calm for someone in his position. That would change soon, she thought, glaring at him, refusing to back down.

"Go on then, Walters. Put me in the Hospital Wing. I am very intrigued to see what you can do."

And in that exact second, the anger left her, retreating back into its hole, leaving her stranded with the oncoming tsunami. Her mind stopped working, and with that, all the spells she had planned on using his themselves, and she could not think of a single one. "I-" she started, her entire demure shrinking. Trying to compose herself, she took a deep breath, hoping to focus on what she had intended to do. But it wouldn't, and all her thoughts could provide were her parent's teachings of respecting and loving people, going out of one's way to make them feel at home and never, ever, under any circumstances, harming another human being.

"You will leave them alone," she said, her attempt at making her voice as firm as before failing, and it came out squeaky and pathetic. Merlin, what had she gotten herself into? Faltering in her movements, she took a hasty step back, tripping over her own foot, sending herself stumbling forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of All Things Logical (Josh)   The End of All Things Logical (Josh) EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:33 am

"I-"

"You?" Josh goaded, seeing her resolve falter in every movement, her eyes lost their anger, her body sagged from being so sure of itself to not knowing what she was even doing her in one fluid motion. The idea she'd had left her in that moment, and Josh was once again on top of the situation, not that he would let her know that.

"You will leave them alone,"

"That..." Josh started, catching the witch as she stumbled, holding her close to him with her wand arm locked securely behind her back. Emphasising his power over her as he held her flush to his damp skin. "Is the problem with you people. You can't carry a threat... Can't harm people, do you know why, Walters?" Josh whispered, eyes trained on her as he continued to hold her firmly, twisting her wrist slightly to make her drop her wand. "You have to really want to hurt someone to do those spells, to do the actions to bring someone pain..."

The boy pulled her arm further across her back, making sure to cause pain in her shoulder. "Let me show you how you make people scream." Josh whispered, the menacing look in his eyes growing at the prospect of what was to come as he forced the witch down on to her knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of All Things Logical (Josh)   The End of All Things Logical (Josh) EmptySat May 31, 2014 7:54 am

As she went crashing forward, she felt him grab hold of her arm and found herself being pressed against his bare skin, and she struggled for a few seconds before realizing that it was of no use. His grip was far too strong.

"You can't carry a threat... Can't harm people, do you know why, Walters?"

She let out a soft cry of pain when he twisted her wrist, the wand slipping out of her hand and falling to the floor where it would be useless. "L-l-let me g-g-go," she stuttered, afraid for her life. His next words brought a new wave of fear to her, and she whimpered in pain when he twisted her arm even more. "P-p-please." She was starting to beg, and how she hated it, but she was beyond trying to save her dignity. She wasn't sure what Josh had in mind, but she knew it involved her and pain and humiliation. "I'm s-s-sorry. P-p-please, Josh."

"Let me show you how you make people scream."

With that, she knew her begging had fallen of deaf ears, and she could do nothing but await the boy's next move. The tears had already begun trickling down her face, but she couldn't wipe it away, not in this position. And in that moment, she gave up, completely and fully surrendering herself to whatever the older Slytherin had in store for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The End of All Things Logical (Josh)   The End of All Things Logical (Josh) EmptySat May 31, 2014 8:45 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The End of All Things Logical (Josh)   The End of All Things Logical (Josh) Empty

Back to top Go down

The End of All Things Logical (Josh)
Page 1 of 1