Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors) Empty
PostSubject: Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)   Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:25 am

Sadie was excited, today was the day. She had went out and bought gallons of paint. She found out that blue was a very relaxing color and green gave energy. Sadie was always getting new beds. And that was because she felt like the ones up here where the squeaky ones. And it didn't help every time she would sit on one she would laugh. And she would say. " This is so the type of bed that you can't get by with having sex on." There was always nobody up here, so she didn't have any problem with it. Jaden was going to come up later and help with the painting of it. Which Sadie loved that she was going to get to spend time with her baby sister. And this meant that she was doing something that she wanted to do all of those years when she was in school. She always wanted to give this place a face life. Because she hated how it would make her feel. And she knew that she wasn't the only one that felt that way. Sadie was also looking at burning different oils that would make a person feel calm.

And also Jaden was working on some flowers. Sadie knew that would brighten up the place. And it would make it feel a lot better. And it would give it more color, which is what Sadie wanted. And she wanted to show off Jaden's talent. Sadie thought the world of Jaden, just like she knew that Jaden thought the world of her. Sadie didn't even know how many people would show up to help. The only person that she knew of was her sister. She posted something in all of the common rooms. She had to wait to see if anybody was going to answer them. Sadie was even willing to give house points to students who would come and help her. She was hoping that they would want to see a change to this place, just like she did. And she knew that this would make coming up here a whole lot better.

She then was standing there in some of her old clothes. Sadie now was waiting for people to show up, if any.
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely
Graduate
Graduate
Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)   Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 7:51 am

Mary saw the notice for painting the Hospital Wing in the Wormwood Common room and decided to go if she'd be finished with her other activities on time. Sadie, the new Healer, used to be a Prefect with Mary and the brunette quite missed hanging out with her. Plus, it never hurt to get Wormwood some more points.

The Head Girl spent the morning of the Saturday in question doing her homework. She was trying to hurry, so she would have time to go to the Hospital Wing after lunch. She breezed through the Potions essay, finished half of the Transfiguration essay, stared, confused, at her Runes translation for ten minutes before deciding it really didn't make sense and started over. When it was time for lunch, Mary was sitting on the Common Room floor, surrounded by books, parchments and empty cups of coffee, her hair in a messy pony tail and she was almost finished with the translation.

She finished it up in the dining hall while eating a sandwich and then hurried back to her room to change in some old clothes, fit for painting. A few minutes later, Mary knocked on the door of the Hospital Wing, wearing her old sweats and an old t-shirt.

"Hi Sadie! What's the plan here?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)   Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 8:20 am

Her entire plans for the weekend had been ruined when she had been caught out of bed by the Head Girl, of all people. She had actually been out to steal a few moments by herself to plan her next move with Callum (her dorm was far too noisy for that) and had been heading back inside when she turned the corner and came face to face with Mary. She had not been able to give a satisfactory excuse, and so had been given a choice between lines and helping out the new school Healer renovate the Hospital Wing.

The choice had been obvious, and so, Saturday afternoon found her donning an old t-shirt and shorts. Entering the room, she sighed, noting that, beside the Healer, only the Head Girl was there. That meant she would have to do even more work, she thought, rolling her eyes before approaching them.

"I'm here to help," she said in an obviously bored tone, trying her hardest not to catch Mary's eyes. "Tell me what I need to do so I can get it done."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)   Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors) EmptySat May 31, 2014 4:38 am

Victoria had seen a notice about the Hospital Wing getting a make over and the young Wormwood had been more than happy to help. Hospitals weren't the nicest of places to be, as Victoria knew quite well, so anything she could do to help others who may have to come was a definite yes.

The Wormwood skipped happily down the hall from her Common Room, humming Walking on Sunshine to herself as she went. The witch had found the song to be quite fitting for her life at present and today was no different. Entering the room, Victoria noted the people already there and smiled. "Hi Healer Sadie, Mary, Janique!" She greeted each of them, moving to give Mary a small hug before offering everyone else one.

"So what colours are we going for? I personally think a soft pink would be great in the room. Everyone likes pink!" She insisted, smiling and looking between the other three for ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sadie Taylor
Healer In-Training
Healer In-Training
Sadie Taylor

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)   Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 5:48 am

Sadie was grinning when she seen at least three people up in the wing. And she was thinking that nobody was going to come and help her. That it was just be her and Jaden. But she then noticed that Mary and Victoria was up here. She was glad that she two of her fellow wormwoods where here to help. And Sadie knew that she could still hang out with Mary when she had time. When they both were prefects they got to know each other. But she really didn't know the nightshade. And by the look of it, Sadie could tell that she didn't want to be here as well. Sadie couldn't help but laugh when Victoria said we could paint in soft pink. " Pink would be a nice color. And if I was doing my own room their would be pink in it. But since it will be up here in the wing, I got lavender and yellow."

She then was looking around. " I think I want to change out the beds. I want people who come up here, want to feel comfortable. I mean I remember I used to hate coming up here." Being the new healer here was great. That meant that she could keep an eye on Jaden. She was glad to see that they came up here with old clothes. Because Sadie didn't want anyone to ruin there clothes from paint. But she knew that a there was ways to get it out.

" Ok why don't we get started."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)   Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 6:36 am

" Pink would be a nice color. And if I was doing my own room their would be pink in it. But since it will be up here in the wing, I got lavender and yellow."

Victoria listened as the two colours were listened and a slight frown touched her features, they really didn't sound like colours that went together at all. But, if that was what Sadie wanted then she supposed that they were going to have to be the ones she used. "Okay then." Victoria replied, still not quite sure. "How are we using the two colours? One colour per wall, or?" She asked, seeing as Sadie hadn't directly explained what she was planning.

"I think I want to change out the beds. I want people who come up here, want to feel comfortable. I mean I remember I used to hate coming up here."

That information made Victoria nod, comfort was definitely key when you had to stay in hospital, the witch knew first hand, but she would much rather stick to the painting. Moving to the pots of paint, Victoria picked up the lavender and moved to the nearest wall. Being small, she would either have to charm her brush to do the top of the wall, or get someone to help her, but the young Wormwood began under the instructions Sadie had given her.
Back to top Go down
Mary McNeely
Graduate
Graduate
Mary McNeely

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)   Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors) EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 2:06 pm

Mary smirked as Janique walked in and kept avoiding her gaze. She had caught the girl out of bed after hours a few days ago and having had a bad day, she put the younger girl in detention. She wasn't at all sorry about it, this way, Sadie had one more person helping her and Janique would, hopefully, learn to be more stealthy.

Victoria entered after the Nightshade and Mary grinned brightly at her, before returning the hug. It was nice to see the young girl took the time out of her busy schedule to come help out. Not that she was surprised, really. Wormwoods stood together at all times, after all and Victoria was just a ray of sunshine that tried to help everybody.

She listened to Sadie and was about to go and get a brush, when the Healer mentioned she wanted to change the beds as well. Mary grinned and pulled out her wand. "I can do the beds. Make the mattresses more comfortable and transform the frames to be less squeaky." Doing magic, even if it was transfiguration, was better than trying to draw or paint.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)   Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors) Empty

Back to top Go down

Paint the Wing ( All Salem Students or Professors)
Page 1 of 1