Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our new additions (Candy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jesse Ross
Graduate
Graduate
Jesse Ross

Our new additions (Candy) Empty
PostSubject: Our new additions (Candy)   Our new additions (Candy) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:01 pm

Jesse loved being a father to not only one but three children. When Jesse and Candy brought home Collin and Kol, they were happy (mostly him because he never saw Mia as a baby) to just have their sons home and loved by the two parents. For an entire week, Jesse was up every night when the twins cried, he loved being a dad, yes he knew eventually he'd be exhausted but he didn't care, he loved his family very much. Jesse was in the nursery holding Kol while rocking back and forth in the rocking chair him and his father had set up. Kol was sleeping and Jesse was passed out in the chair while holding his son. His wife had Collin with her and he didn't expect to fall asleep while holding his son but he did.
Back to top Go down
Candy Ross
Journalist
Journalist
Candy Ross

PostSubject: Re: Our new additions (Candy)   Our new additions (Candy) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 6:43 pm

Candy decided to take Collin as Jesse was handling Kol. She was glad that she could get some sleep at night. And that because Jesse would get up with the twins. But she still have to get up with them to feed them. And that was because they wanted them to be breast feed. And she knew that Jesse loved watching her when she was feeding them. And it was because he missed out on Mia when she was a baby. And she was sure this was his way to enjoy it.But when she walked into the nursery she seen that both Kol and Jesse was sleeping. Candy was holding a sleeping Collin and walked over and placed him in his crib. She smiled as she watched them as they was sleeping. She really didn't want to wake up either of them. She knew that Jesse was having a rough time keeping up with the twins. “ This has to be the most perfect picture.”
Back to top Go down
Jesse Ross
Graduate
Graduate
Jesse Ross

PostSubject: Re: Our new additions (Candy)   Our new additions (Candy) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:40 pm

Jesse was woken up when he heard his wife's lovely voice. He was a light sleeper which actually spoke a lot for him because whenever he was younger he always heard what was going on around him even though people thought he was asleep. Jesse sent a grin to his wife and stood up, he placed Kol in his crib and turned to Candy. "I'm guessing you got Collin to sleep if you interrupted the moment I was having with Kol" he teased.
Back to top Go down
Candy Ross
Journalist
Journalist
Candy Ross

PostSubject: Re: Our new additions (Candy)   Our new additions (Candy) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:09 pm

Candy knew that Jesse was a light sleeper. Because he was always the first one to get up with the twins. And she wasn't far behind him. Oh how she didn't misses these days and was glad when Mia could sleep through the night. And she knew that twins would one day. She seen that Kol was fast asleep. “ I am so sorry that I interrupted your sleeping. I can tell that you was having a bonding moment with your son. And yes I got Collin to go to sleep.” Candy then walked over to their crib and seen that both boys where sleeping. “ I don't know how we do this every time, but we mange to get two boys to sleep.” Candy was loving her family even more. Now that she had Collin and Kol. Mia was loving her role as a big sister. “ So shall we go to bed now?”
Back to top Go down
Jesse Ross
Graduate
Graduate
Jesse Ross

PostSubject: Re: Our new additions (Candy)   Our new additions (Candy) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 12:37 pm

Jesse shook off her apology, it wasn't her fault for interrupting him from his short snooze. "Its okay darling don't worry about it" he reassured her. Jesse looked down at Kol and didn't want to let him go, he wanted to keep his little boy in his arms safe from any danger along with Mia and Collin. When she asked if they could go to bed now, he sighed. "But I don't want to, I want to sleep in here and keep arm babies from harm, maybe we can move Mia's bed in here so it will be easier to protect all three" Jesse looked around the room for possibilities on where he could place Mia's bed.
Back to top Go down
Candy Ross
Journalist
Journalist
Candy Ross

PostSubject: Re: Our new additions (Candy)   Our new additions (Candy) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:19 am

Candy knew that this was Jesse first time with babies. Because he wasn't around or didn't even know about Mia. And she could tell that he was going to be a great father. Because he was very protecting of the twins. But she then sighed when Jesse said that he wanted to sleep in here. “ We are not moving Mia's bed in here. She is old enough to have her own room. Yes I know that you want to make sure that nothing happens to the boys or Mia.” She then gave a small smile. “ There is a thing called a baby monitor which I used when Mia was a baby. And it worked perfectly for me, and I am sure that we can get one for the boy's room.” She knew that Jesse wanted to sleep in here. “ Well I want to go sleep in the bed if you want to come. I am sure that we will be able to hear them when they wake up.”
Back to top Go down
Jesse Ross
Graduate
Graduate
Jesse Ross

PostSubject: Re: Our new additions (Candy)   Our new additions (Candy) EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Jesse looked over at his sleeping boys and then to Candy. "Fine, I trust that nothing bad will happen and if something does I will go bat shit on the person who dares harm any of our children" Jesse would flip out if harm came to his family. The man looked at his boys one more time before he pulled Candy out of the room and closed the door. "Lets go to bed darling, I am exhausted and that rocking chair is not comfortable" Jesse stated his opinion about that chair. He was glad it was to only be sat in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our new additions (Candy)   Our new additions (Candy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Our new additions (Candy)
Page 1 of 1