Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First meeting (Alexa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

First meeting (Alexa) Empty
PostSubject: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:17 pm

Xavier decided that he wanted a drink and not just an alcoholic but also wanted some blood to go with it. Xavier walked into the pub and had a blonde haired girl join him in a spot towards the back, it just turned out she was also a waitress and brought him his alcoholic beverage he had asked for. Whiskey and the whole bottle. She was on his lap and apparently she was a blood whore. A blood whore is someone with a beating heart who willingly gives someone their blood, she was one of them apparently. Xavier wouldn't kill her because he'd get hungry again, but that didn't mean he wasn't going to drink a pint or two first.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:22 pm

Alexa had some free time today ajd ahe decided to spend it outside for awhile. She walked into the Devil's Pub. It wasn't her usual place to ho have a drink but yoday she wanted to go there some reason. She walked in andlooked around. Most yables were full. So she walked over the bar. She did order one fire whiskey to herself. She could order something else but she liked it best.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:32 pm

In some weird way he sensed something, something that he hadn't before, he pulled his fangs out of the waitresses neck and looked to the bar to see a brunette girl standing there. For some odd reason he felt a magnetic pull towards her and he knew exactly what was happening, he had found his vampiric mate. Xavier made sure the waitress kept sitting down at the booth he had in the dark corner towards the back of the pub, he stood up and wiped the blood off his mouth and walked over to the woman.

"Hello darling, who are you?" He asked, he could smell she was human and even though she was human he hoped she could feel the pull, if she did it wouldn't be as strong as he felt it, but it would still be there.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:45 pm

Alexa looked around and wondered where to sit here. And then one men came next to her and asked who she is. She did feel.something syranges what she couldn't describe about this men. It wasn't bad feeling, it was rather good.

"Well hello to you too. I'm Alexa Montez," she then said back with smile. "And you are?" She asked then back too. She tried yo understood that feeling but she couldn't. She had never felt that way at all.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:54 pm

When she introduced herself as Alexa Montez, he grinned. The name was gorgeous for such a gorgeous girl. Her voice sounded like music to his ears and he could hear her talk all day everyday for the rest of his life. "It's nice to meet you Alexa, my name is Xavier Deshouliéres. I have a feeling that you're feeling something completely... unexplainable. If you'd follow me to my booth, I shall explain everything to you" Xavier offered to go into explanation on what she was feeling inside her right now.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 6:59 pm

Alexa looked at that man and thought about his offer. She really wanted to know about this weird feeling but same time she wasn't sure if she can trust him. She has met very many stranges men in her life. She thought few minutes before answering. "Em okay. I'll come and you can try to explain it to me. This unexpected feeling what I have towards you," she she said then. She decided to trust this guy.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 10:27 am

Xavier grinned when she agreed to go sit down with him. "Fantastic, follow me then" he led her towards his booth in the corner and saw his blood bag still there. "You're free to go, forget everything and get back to work" Xavier compelled her to leave him. When the waitress left, he took his previous seat and gestured for Alexa to take the seat across from him. "Now, this feeling you're suddenly feeling towards me is you being my mate. You see, I know you can tell by my red eyes that I am a vampire and all vampires have mates, human, werewolf, fellow vampires and it just turns out that you're my mate. The pull that you feel for me isn't as strong as my pull, because I am a vampire and you're a human its not as strong as it is for me" Xavier explained.

"Basically you're stuck with me" Xavier smirked at his mate.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 2:30 pm

Alexa followed him then to his booth. She did listen what she said and it eas shocking to hear a little bit. "Oh I see," she said then and tried to understood it. It was something new for her. "I guess im then stuck with you," she said with smile.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:35 pm

When he heard her say that she saw which basically meant she was either upset about it or happy about it, he wasn't entirely sure on which. "Yes" he replied. When she said how she was stuck with him, he chuckled. "That you are darling and don't worry, when either of us is in trouble we will feel it, like I said I would feel your pain more then anything because for me it is much stronger. With you, you will feel it but not as bad" Xavier explained.

"Is there anything else you have questions about?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 3:51 pm

Alexa noded on that information now. She wasn't sure what to say or ask. She tried to still understood it. It was something new for her. "So you're saying that maye thing will be between us until i die right?" She askes quite abvious answer question. She smiled a little bit. "Why me?" She asked also then.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:52 pm

Xavier listened to what she had to say, when she finished talking he simply nodded. "Yes, this bond that the two of us have will stay completely in tact until one of us dies, but when that happens, we will become depressed for a little bit. For you it might take a month or two, but for me it will take a Century before I get another mate, unless you want to turn but judging by the question you want to remain human" Xavier explained to her. He knew he wasn't going to be prepared for her dying but if she wanted to stay human he'd accept it.

When she asked why her, he shrugged. "A vampire can't choose who their mate is, it just happens" Xavier answered.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 3:23 pm

Alexa listened what Xavier said. "Yeah I pefer to stay human," she said then and she was sure that was right for her. She didn't had any other questions right nos so she didn't ask anything else. Alexa looked at him.

"Oh I see," she did thought about it but she wantef to be sure. "I didn't even believe in vampires before I met you," she had to say.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 10:12 pm

Xavier kind of figured Alexa would want to stay the way she was, he would respect that decision but it was going to be awful when she dies on him, he wouldn't think like though, he needed to focus on his present with her and not of what laid ahead for him. "And I respect that, don't feel like you're being pressured because I would never do that" Xavier reassured her.

Xavier couldn't help but be highly amused and chuckle. "You never believed in Vampires but you're a Witch" Xavier thought she was adorable.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 1:56 am

Alexa was glad that she won't predsure being vampire. She smiled and nodded quietly. She knows that will be hard on him when she dies. "That's good," she said with smile to her then. She just hoped that she will live for long time. She remembered her dating habit, just two months. Never longer but it will changes now. Breaking up with him will be hard. She decided not to ask anout it.

"Yeah that's true," she said with smile. It was really a true, she never believed in these creatures.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptySat May 31, 2014 9:58 am

Xavier knew why now why his wife was to die when she did, she wasn't meant to be his wife forever, she was meant to die because in due time he was going to meet Alexa and whatever their future had in store was going to be his new life. Everything about his past now made sense since he was here with Alexa. "Yes it is good" Xavier knew it was far from it, he didn't want to lose her now that he had her, but he'd never force immortality unless absolutely necessary.

"See, you learn something everyday. So what do you do for a living Alexa?" He asked with wonder.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptySat May 31, 2014 12:15 pm

Alexa nodded quietly. She knew today starts new life once again in her life. Lately there are been so many changeses in her life. She wanted to have quiet life but now she is mate of vampire, that she nevrr expectrd at all. She smiled there a little bit.

"Yeah. I teach Astronomy in Salem, that magical school here in America," sge said then and smiled. It was the quite far from home but that she wanted also. No mither nagging anymore.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 11:54 pm

When Xavier was waiting for her to answer his question he decided to let his read eyes roam over her features. She was a gorgeous young woman and knew that there was a reason for having her be his mate. He didn't quite understand because just from knowing her not that long he realized how she liked being quiet in times. When he heard her beautiful and angelic voice begin to speak he listened to her. He had to admit it was an interesting subject.

"Wow, that is amazing. I actually went to Salem when I was human but that was years ago" he said.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptySun Jul 06, 2014 9:51 am

Alexa nodded once again. "I did went to Hogwarts actually and did graduate there too. But I couldn't stand no more my mothers nagging about how I live my life. She wants so badly me to find a boyfriend and so on," she said there with weak smile. "So I decided to come her America far away from home. And her in Salem was open place for Astronomy, it was one of my strongest subjects in school," she added then with smile once again but not weak this time. She wondered what will happen next now in her life.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyMon Jul 07, 2014 10:35 am

Xavier thought that Alexa's mother sounded harsh and he knew that if he ever met that woman he'd want to tear her frigging head off her body and place it on a stick and cheer 'the bitch is dead'. Xavier didn't like people messing with Alexa, it was his bond talking. He felt extremely protective over her and couldn't help it. "Your mother sounds terrible but looks like you finally got one" he smirked.

"Its great that you're teaching as something you enjoy. Astronomy is a good subject" it wasn't a lie.
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptyMon Jul 14, 2014 3:29 am

There was times when she wanted her mother dead but she would never really like it. She will miss her then for sure, she still loves her mother even if she is really bitch sometimes and so on. It's just that her youngest sister Alice did have already a boyfriend and her only bother Daniel has girlfriend already. But just her and Aurora doesn't seem to have noone yet but now yeah she basically has a boyfriend.

"She is but actually if she isn't nagging then she is really lovely and good person," she said then with weak smile right now. "Yeah now I have," she said it out. She had to get used to with that idea still.

"That's so true for sure," she said there, she had to agree with Xavier on this.
Back to top Go down
Xavier Deshoulières
Salem Professor
Salem Professor
Xavier Deshoulières

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptySat Jul 19, 2014 1:22 pm

Xavier felt completely bad for her, he wanted to take her pain away but he couldn't because she didn't want him to. No matter how much she hates her mother Xavier knew that if her mother ever died (at his hand or someone else's) she would be sad and devastated. "Sounds like you love her deep down, no matter how much pain she causes" he noticed. When she agreed with the whole boyfriend thing, he smirked. "Great."

"What's your favorite thing about Astronomy?"
Back to top Go down
Alexa Montez
Graduate
Graduate
Alexa Montez

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) EmptySat Aug 09, 2014 6:18 am

Alexa yeah loved her mother deep in heart still but didn't really show it out so much anymore. They just didn't get along so well anymore and right now there was no way that things will get better. She just nodded her head on what Xavier just said about her mother. "Yeah, that might be true," she added soon and did smile a little bit.

"I like basically. Mostly I like stars and planets basically. Just seemed interesting for me ever since I was a little kid. I always have liked to watch stars and now I know so much about them," she said with bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First meeting (Alexa)   First meeting (Alexa) Empty

Back to top Go down

First meeting (Alexa)
Page 1 of 1