Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) Empty
PostSubject: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:10 am

Aurora walked into The Three Broomsticks. This was her first time back in England, since she was working in Spain. Aurora was working in the camps. And it was because she felt like she owed it to her sister. Katrina lost her life and that part is what killed her. And she was a person that deserved to have a full life. But what hurt her worse that Rose was killed. Her niece was so little and she should have never happened. Aurora knew that she wanted to kill the black widow who planned both attacks. Because both attacks killed someone that she loved. Now she really didn't have any family left. Now she was going to be on her own, and she knew that she could live. And that was because she was a strong person.

She then ordered a butterbeer and then when it was finished she walked over and sat down by herself. Aurora then started to sip on it and couldn't help but say out loud. " This one is for you sis."
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:21 am

Lucas was still getting over the fact he now had a job at Hogwarts he needed a break. He decided he wanted to go to the Three Broomsticks, he went and walked in. He went to the bar and ordered a butter beer, before looking around and seeing a woman around his age, if not a bit younger looking like she could use some company. He kindly walked over to her. "Are you alright Miss?" He asked her, looking at the woman. She was beautiful, and looked like she needed a friend. He sat down next to her kindly, and waited.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:27 am

Aurora just wanted to drink and forget her worries. She should have gotten firewhiskey but she knew that she was going back to Spain. And she wanted to go back sober. She then seen that someone was walking over to her. All she wanted was to be alone by herself, but that was going to happen. And since Aurora was the person she was just going to put on a smile and just fake it. Even though she looked like she was about ready to cry. Because she was thinking about the two people that she just lost. “ Yes I am alright.” Aurora then seen that he sat down beside of her. And she just gave a small smile. “ I am Aurora Dourse.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:33 am

"I'm Aurora Dourse" the woman said. Lucas liked that name, it sounded good. "Hello Aurora, .Do you mind me sitting here?" he asked. He could tell that the young woman was trying not to cry. "I am Lucas Faowind, I am a healer. " he told the woman. He finished one drink and got two more, "here have this" he offered the woman a girl another drink. "Now I am quite a good listener if you want to talk" he offered.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 4:46 am

The man then was asking if she minded him sitting with her. But she smiled. “ No it is fine, really I don't mind.” She then heard his name and what he did. “ Hello Lucas. Healer? Seems like I worked me my fair share of healers. Since I been working in the camps in Spain.” She still had the drink that she had order and he was offering her another one. “ I just can't understand the black widows. There two attacks took my sister and my niece.” She then sighed when she just told him why she was in a depressed mood.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:09 am

Lucas heard what she said about the black widows, and felt for her. "That must of been tough, I am sorry. The Spanish camps you said?" he asked, it was incredible. A young beautiful woman working in the Spanish camps, was incredible. Here was a hurt young woman who wanted to help others. "Well I think that that's incredible, I have worked at St Mungos for most of the time since I left Uni. What about you?" he asked Aurora. He took a sip of his butter beer, and watched her drink hers.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:30 am

Aurora smiled when he said it must been tough. “ Yeah first my sister was killed and I was trying to find Rose. But I found out that she was adopted, and I didn't want to rip her from her new family. Even if she was the only family that I had left.” She then took a sip of her butterbeer. “ Well until the attack, I was just traveling around. And then once that happened I started to work in the camps. You would think that I always wanted to be a healer. I just wanted to honor my sister, Katrina memory.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:53 am

Lucas paid careful attention, listening to every word this amazing woman said. She had done so many things, just in memory of her sister. "It must of been tough, losing your whole world...I went through that once, I lost my best friend" he told her. "Is there anything else you want to talk about? Or can I buy you another drink?" he offered. He wasn't buying drinks to get her drunk, but so that she would feel better. He bought another one for himself, and one for Aurora. "Do you have a place to stay?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:11 am

Aurora was listening to him how this had to be tough. “ Yeah it is hard to lose you whole world, but they would want me to move on and be happy.” He then asked if there was anything else that she wanted to talk about, but nothing was coming to her mind. She knew that she was going to have to be the one to carry the Dourse name, since there was no one left. “ There really is nothing to talk about. Ever since losing my sister in the attacks and now my niece. My life has become those Spanish camps.” He then offered to buy her another drink. “ Thanks but I am still working on my first one.” Lucas then was asking her if she had a place to stay. “ Not yet. I mean I was just going to asked Tessa Grey, the owner of the place if could stay here tonight. And then I would leave to go back.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:08 am

Lucas heard what Aurora said, then made his choice. "Look I know I only just met you, and all. But if you needed a place to stay...I just got a job at Hogwarts so my house will be free, I was planning on renting it. But if you would like it, the house is yours. If you wish, I can give you my credentials and my family can justify me" he offered. He knew stranger danger, so he was very careful. Lucas was a real gentleman, so he always helped a damsel in distress. He took another sip of his butter beer.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:34 am

Aurora listened to Lucas as he was offering his home. “ That would be better since I am sure that Tessa doesn't really know me. But she knew my sister Katrina, when she owned The Three Bromsticks. But that was a long time ago.” She was smiling to think that she had at least a place to stay before going back. “ Yeah I trust that you aren't going to kill me in my sleep.” That it when she started to laugh at her own joke. “ I will just stay the night and then back to Spain I shall go. Gotta make a difference in this world.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:06 pm

Lucas completely understood where Aurora was coming from. He was happy to help others, so he and Aurora had that in common. " well we can go whenever you are ready. But if you wish to stay here for a while , just say so!" Lucas said. Hopefully a good night would make her feel a bit better. He got a glass of water and watched everyone else as well as keeping an eye on Aurora
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:14 pm

Aurora then seen that staying at his family house made him happy. She really didn't mind since she really didn’t' have a place to stay. “ We can go now, I mean I really didn't have anything planned.” Aurora knew a night away from the camps would be a good one. And that was because she didn't take time off for herself. She then finished off her butterbeer. “ So what do you have planned for tonight?”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:20 pm

"What do you have planned for tonight?" Aurora asked him. To be honest Lucas really didn't know. "Well, my family are home so we can stay at the estate. My parents would love to meet you, considering you are a healed like me. And if we hurry we can catch dinner " Lucas said. He finished his water and paid for all of their drinks. " ready?" He asked again, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 6:35 pm

Aurora didn't really know what to say when he said that his parents wanted to meet her. But all she did was smile. “ I would love to meet them, even though I haven't known you for that long.” Lucas said something about dinner. “ That sounds good since I am hungry.” Aurora then gave a small giggle. “ Yes I am ready when you are.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptySat May 10, 2014 3:18 am

"Then lets go" Lucas said offering his hand. Together they apparated outside his house. One thing he forgot to mention was that his family owned a Mansion. It was a proper estate. "Well we are here" he said to Aurora. He opened the gates to reveal the whole estate, then started to walk slowly with Aurora taking her to his house.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Aurora then grabbed his hand as they apparted to his home. She then looked around and seen that it was a mansion. This was the kind of house that she was used to. Sometimes living in the camps made her miss her old home. Which she had no idea if was still liveable. Aurora knew one day she would have to go back. Because the Dourse Manor belonged to her now. She was smiling as they were walking up to the house. “ Now this is the place that I am used to, well was used to before living in the camps.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptySat May 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Lucas listened as Aurora explained she had a house like this. He smiled, they walked up to the house together and walked in. "Mother, Father, I am home" Lucas called out to his parents. (NPC's). His parents came down and greeted him and Aurora. "Welcome" they told her.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:26 am

Aurora smiled as they walked into the house. It made her realize how much she missed the Dourse Manor. And that she would have to go back and fix it up. Because she was the only one left to carry on her line. But she did feel a little weird meeting the parents to a guy that she just meet. And she wasn't even dating him. But she was still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptySun May 11, 2014 5:39 am

Lucas and his family had a lovely dinner with Aurora, his parents loved listening to other people's stories. They ate and drank, all the while talking and laughing. Finally dinner finished, Lucas's parents told them they were going to retire for the night. That left Lucas and Aurora alone. He decided to take her to the library, it was the best room in the house in his opinion. He took her to it, and opened the big doors. "Well this is the Library" he said, stating the obvious. "We can go anywhere you want to" he told Aurora. "But personally I love the library, it can take you to places you have never dreamed about" he said. Staring at how beautiful she was
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptySun May 11, 2014 6:26 am

Aurora enjoyed having dinner with his parents. It was making her miss her own and her sister. But she knew that they would want to see her happy. She then smiled as they were retiring for tonight and that meant that she was alone with Lucas. He then was leading her to the library. That was something that she missed, because Dourse library was huge. “ I love the library but also the gardens at my family's home. Which now is my home but first I must see how bad it looks. Since nobody lived there for years.”
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 6:42 pm

Lucas nodded as he listened to Aurora. "Well perhaps when you are ready you shall go back" he told her, "Would you like to see the rest of the house? Or would you like to stay here?" He asked, Lucas couldn't help but notice as to how beautiful Aurora was. She had a lovely aurora around her. It matched her name. He saw a kindness in her, one that was rarely seen nowadays.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyWed May 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Aurora was smiling. “ Yes I am sure one day I will go back. But for now I will just enjoy the camps. I mean it isn't the best, but for now they will do.” She then was being asked if she wanted to see the rest of the house or if she wanted to stay there. “ We could see the rest of the house, I mean if you want.” She was going to enjoy tonight, because she knew that it was never going to happen again. “ I have all night to do whatever you like. Till I turn into a pumpkin.” She then started to giggle.
Back to top Go down
Lucas Faowind
Hogwarts Professor
Hogwarts Professor
Lucas Faowind

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 8:02 am

Lucas nodded as Aurora spoke about the camps, "Where were you in the camps?" Lucas asked, "I was only their for a few weeks, 33rd Division Healer" he explained. Gently guiding Aurora through the house, showing the free elves that they paid to work there, the views, the observation deck, everything and anything. Lucas loved every minute of it, or rather. Every Minute with Aurora, he couldn't help it he felt himself falling in love with her with each passing minute.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) EmptyTue Jul 22, 2014 7:28 pm

Aurora was enjoying the time that she was spending around Lucas. But she knew that this was all going to have to end tomorrow. And she didn't even know if she was going to see him again. But she then smiled as she was just being herself. He was asking what camp she was in. " Oh I usually just go where they send me. I am usually not in one place for to long. I try not to stay in one place too long, I really don't want to let anybody get attached to me. Because I am scared of losing someone that I care for. I lost Katrina in the Spanish attacks and Rose in the quidditch match." But she then was smiling as she was looking at him. " I don't want to bring my past up again. Right now is my night to forget about what I am doing and enjoy myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)   Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas) Empty

Back to top Go down

Past is over but the future is just starting ( Lucas)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next