Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) Empty
PostSubject: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:39 am

Fridays were becoming something of a routine in the tiny flat Jake and Azalea shared. What with her work at Hogwarts, the witch left entirely too early, only to return near midday local time and then try to get some rest that would never quite turn into sleep. Still, a few hours of simply lying down with her eyes closed did refresh her enough to be back on her feet by three in the afternoon and then resume with her chores for the day. Once the vacuuming, cleaning, and dinner preparations were done, the witch sometimes treated herself to a soak in the tub for an hour or did some casual reading. Reading was becoming even more important these days due to her slowly solidifying decision to write a dissertation in her field and obtain a doctorate from the university.

After her bath, the witch would change and then resume the work left until Jake returned home to his dinner kept warm as he liked it Though his official time of coming back was ten, the newly appointed DADA teacher sometimes ran late, leaving Azalea to recline on the sofa as she waited for him.

Today looked like it would be no different, the witch reflected as she peeled off her jeans and tossed them in the laundry hamper, her thong following suit soon after. Her chores were done and she was exhausted enough to simply languish in the bath forever. As she witch slowly pulled her top over her head, tossing it after the other used clothes, she wondered where Jake was now. If he was done with classes or in the middle of drilling Mary. The determination in the Head Girl made Azalea proud, and Jake's offer to help made Azalea feel glad that she had made the right decision.

Her dad had been right all those years ago, Jake was a keeper.

Deciding to be productive even while bathing, the witch turned around and grabbed a small stack of papers needing to be graded for her Hogwarts class, the top scroll populated with Josh Murray's looping, neat script.

Taking the papers and her red pen with her, Azalea sat the grading aside for a moment as she sank into the tub she had filled earlier, letting the bubbles swallow her slender frame and the bath scents permeate her senses, relaxing her mind.

Azalea closed her eyes, taking a deep breath as she felt her shoulder loosen and the tension begin to drain from her body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Tired was no longer a word that Jake could associate with. Tired meant your body just want to sleep a while to refresh itself. Exhausted would be closer to the truth of Jake's situation by Friday night. But even through all of those symptoms of tiredness and exhaustion, Jake continued, because some people were worth continuing through everything for.

The second lesson with Mary had finished just after nine because the Wormwood was having a very good week. They still had a long way to go, of course, but Jake had called time early that evening because the Head Girl needed her rest just as much as he did. Leaving the school grounds, Jake had apparated home and quietly let himself in. Nothing was cooking in the flat, he realised as no smell hit his senses upon opening the door. Takeaway this evening? Jake doubted that much, he had a game tomorrow and Azalea thankfully understood his diet enough not to over do the fatty foods the night before a game.

Most of the lights were out, but a slither of light emanated from the bathroom and Jake pulled off his coat, hanging it on the coat rail before moving towards the bathroom. "I'm home, Azalea." Jake called out softly, hoping she'd heard the door and wouldn't jump too much. "Shall I start dinner?" He asked, popping his head around the bathroom door and giving her a warm smile.

Because despite anything else going on, Azalea would always bring a smile to his lips.

The ex-Belladonna wasn't quite ready to start dinner though, moving across the room to the bath and sitting on edge. Some people might think it weird, but Jake and Azalea had lived incredibly casually up until now. Leaning down, Jake pressed his lips to Azalea's. "Space for one more?" He coaxed softly, his mind deciding that food could wait just a little longer.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Azalea heard the door open in the periphery, making her look up from the essay she was grading in surprise. Almost instantly, the clock she'd carried into the bathroom with her caught the witch's attention, showing Jake's to be home, early at that.

Smiling fondly to herself, the witch kept Joe's paper aside and safely out of harm's way as she heard Jake remove his coat and then call out, her smile growing as he neared the bathroom.

"I wasn't expecting you for another forty minutes," she said when he asked if he should start dinner. Azalea calculated her time perfectly on fridays. With her last paper finished, the witch would have climbed out of the bath in five minutes and begun to heat up the dinner Jake would be having.

Unless he came home early.

"I'll be out in a second," she said and then stopped as his lips briefly touched hers in a quiet kiss.

"Space for one more?"

"Just this one," the brunette replied, reaching up to place another soft kiss on his lips. Granny Weatherwax knew they didn't do the normal version of talking so she could only hope he would catch the double meaning in the phrase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 2:20 pm

"I wasn't expecting you for another forty minutes,"

"It's okay, I wasn't expecting to finish early, and I was quite sure you'd like the surprise." Jake replied with a warm smile, knowing she wouldn't at all. "But don't let me interrupt if you're busy." He added, her lips coming back to his a moment later, his smile growing amply at the sweet taste of his Azalea.

"Just this one,"

A soft chuckle left Jake at her words, his attention turning to his clothes. Kicking his shoes off like second nature, Jake's hands moved to his the, pulling it off before hurrying down his shirt buttons. The garments were discarded a moment later, his hands moving to his trousers and pulling them off, his boxers in tow. His socks were the last to come off before Jake down himself around.

The water was very warm, but instantly soothing as Jake sank in to the water beside Azalea. "Much better..." Jake whispered, looking across at Azalea with a content smile, leaning in to claim her lips as his own.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:27 pm

The way his lips carved into that smile she was indescribably fond of, Azalea was certain he go the meaning. His clothes came off a minute later as though the witch needed further indication of her boyfriend's intention.

As Jake sank down on the bathtub opposite her, his muscles relaxing as they submerged beneath the warm water, Azalea couldn't help but smirk. Showers were functional and to be fair, served a better purpose than long baths.

Unless the purpose was to slowly draw the person you were sharing a bathtub with into a deep kiss.

Azalea could feel her own body, slick as it was from the hour of soaking in the water, slide against the chrome and she leaned forwards, reciprocating happily.

"I take it the training session went well," the brunette whispered, a knowing look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 12:53 am

"I take it the training session went well,"

"Very," Jake replied against her lips. "She's a quick learner." He added, pressing his lips to hers once more. His lips were consuming on hers, because Jake had realised that there was only one thing that could satiate that need. Only Azalea. "Marking papers?"

The question came as Jake's hand moved behind her knees, the other behind her back as he gently moved her across the bath in to his lap. Sitting against the side, Jake's lips moved to her shoulder, applying gentle kisses on the damp skin.

"How was work today?" The Quidditch star asked, trying to gauge her mood as his arms slid around her waist, drawing her close to him. For the comfort that both of them had become so used to.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 10:28 am

"Very. She's a quick learner."

That Azalea knew better than most people, but it was nice to hear it from Jake too. the witch had never been too selective when it came to making friends but the people who truly reached out fo her and formed a special connection all had a pattern, intelligence being one of those traits.

The girl let out a small giggle as she felt Jake reach for her beneath the water, the buoyancy of the soaped and scented mixture making his job ridiculously easy as he lifted her slender frame and cradled it securely to himself. The run water became so much background noise as Jake's lips found her skin, peppering light kisses on her shoulder.

"How was work today?"

"Mhm," the witch hummed, arching backwards to allow him more access to her neck and throat. The only thing that felt better than a long bath was a long bath with Jake doing that to her. "You know I can't think straight when you're doing that," she replied lazily, her hands roaming underwater to find his thigh, grazing the skin languidly in unhurried, deliberate strokes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 11:38 am

"You know I can't think straight when you're doing that,"

"I know." Jake replied, the smirk reflecting in his tone as his lips once again ghosted against her skin. "Concentrate." He teased, pampering her throat to kisses that were most definitely there. The good mood of Jake's wasn't going to fade anytime soon, especially as Azalea's hand moved to caress his thigh, bringing a smile to his lips. "What are you doing?" Jake whispered, taking her earlobe gently between his teeth and teasing the skin lightly with his tongue.

It wasn't that he didn't like the attention, he just wanted Azalea to keep trying to talk whilst he paid attention fully to her.

Jake's left hand moved to her thigh, mirroring her actions in that moment. When she moved, he moved, when Azalea stopped, Jake stopped. But his lips kept moving against her skin, pampering it with soft kisses, and light love bites to show that, despite it only being a few hours, he'd missed her.

A lot.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 6:12 am

"Concentrate."

The which let out a soft moan as he felt his lips travel the length of her throat, dotting her skin with kisses and nips that would leave enough marks to accommodate no doubt in her mind whatsoever. His suggestion to concentrate fell on lazy ears and a mind constantly working on getting as murky as the soapy waters Jake and Azalea sat in.

"Can't," she mewled as his lips found her ear, caressing the skin there gently as his hand moved underwater too.

Mirroring hers.

The witch gasped as a pleasant shudder ran through her body at the touch. It seemed Jake had a plan, and the plan was to make her as incoherent as possible.

And she had to admit it was working.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm not-," the witch's breath hitched as his hand moved upwards, fingers ghosting her thighs at an excruciatingly slow pace. "Not even sure anymore," she managed weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 7:27 am

"Can't,"

Jake chuckled softly against her skin at that information. Power over Azalea in such a situation was different for him, he had no trouble saying that his girlfriend held more control over most of the relationship. But like this, there was no denying he held control.

"I'm not-," the witch's breath hitched as his hand moved upwards, fingers ghosting her thighs at an excruciatingly slow pace. "Not even sure anymore,"

The young man smiled against Azalea's skin at her incapacity to think incoherently. His hand moved gently over her thigh, ghosting the inside of her thighs lightly. No where near where he wanted to be, but teasing in it's movements. "Have I told you that your the most important girl in my life?" Jake whispered, pressing his lips to her neck. "And beautiful..." He added as his free hand moved over her stomach, enjoying the flat planes his fingers were meeting.

A low, soft moan escaped his lips to prove his point in that moment. In the manner only Azalea could pull from his lips. A pause ensued in talking as Jake's hands moved methodically towards the sensitive areas of her body. His left inching up her thigh and his right moving to her breasts. Nothing heavy, just soft touches to make her want more.

"Do you trust me?" Jake breathed against her skin.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 11:46 am

Jake's wondering hands fizzled across her body, his touch igniting sparks even under water. Had Azalea been in a more aware state of mind she would have seen the irony that his electrifying touches brought but for the moment, the witch was completely lost, only aware enough to feel the tantalizingly soft touches he was treating her to.

"Have I told you that your the most important girl in my life?"

Azalea closed her eyes, savouring the words, feeling them as she formed against her skin and then flew away with the soft sheen of vapour. No, he hadn't said it before, but he had made her feel it.

And now that it was finally uttered out loud, the young woman wanted to make it last.

"And beautiful..."

The soft blush that graced her face every time he called her beautiful had no doubt made an appearance by now, she wagered as his soft moan fell like music on her ears. The most well composed ballad that could ever be, accompanied by his musician perfect strokes on her body.

Even after all these years, jake knew perfectly how to play his one and only instrument.

Her.

"Do you trust me?" Jake breathed against her skin.

Her head swam, trying to understand his question. Surely he know by now. With great effort, the witch raised her head, painfully detaching her throat from his lips only to lean backwards and place a kiss on them instead.

"With everything I have," she managed, her confirmation coming a moment later as she deepened the kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 12:50 pm

The blush was light, but there and Jake couldn't feel happier than when he saw such things. Azalea was a difficult being to get through to at times, no fault of her own, but in the moments they were alone, Jake knew that really, he meant a lot more to her than he'd ever known before the summer. It was... a nice thought, really.

"With everything I have,"

Her lips were the seal of the words that left her mouth, almost as if her lips could force him in to believing the words as she pushed harder against him. Jake's reply came in the only response he could manage in that moment, his tongue pressing through her lips to show he understood.  The words were just as enlightening as her actions, which made Jake feel a little heady in that moment, not that he would ever tell anyone.

Nobody needed to know the way Azalea made him feel.

No one but her.

The Quidditch star's right hand moved to cup her breast, squeezing softly as he breathed in deeply, pressing himself against her so she couldn't move from his touch. Not that he expected her to, Jake just felt the need to do that in the moment. Draw her close and make her feel like the only one who would ever matter.

Before they could get lost in the deepening kiss, Jake pulled back only enough to show he wanted to ask something. Something important.

"Enough to try something new?"

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:03 pm

As his tongue invaded her mouth, gentle at first and than probing, tapping and curling around her own, Azalea let out another moan, this one sounding too much like the name of the young man responsible for her current condition.

As his right hand traveled up her body, cupping the soft mound of flesh, the witch tilted her head, deepening the kiss and pressing herself even closer to him. It was always going to be one of those things, she was never ever going to get close enough to him. But the trying didn't make it any less rewarding.

"Enough to try something new?"

"Mhm," she hummed, now her lips ghosting over the corner of his, tracing his jawline, dipping lower to explore his collarbone.

He could have anything he wanted in that moment, the witch decided as she nuzzled him fondly, still enjoying the little bursts of electricity his touched were igniting in her.

Anything in the world that she could offer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyWed May 07, 2014 3:40 pm

The soft sound of his name barely escaping her lips brought a soft groan from Jake in reply. Merlin knew even so barely resembling his name, it sounded like heaven in his ears. There was no denying it in that moment.

The agreement to his proposal of something new made Jake grin to himself as Azalea lips graced his skin. Likely leaving light marks on his skin if her habits were anything like his own. And he didn't doubt they were for a moment. The ex-Belladonna brought his left hand between Azalea's legs, using his own to part them enough to accommodate him as he gently rubbed his digits against the skin.

Jake's eyes closed for a moment taking in the blissful moment for everything it was worth. The perfection of Azalea's body in his hands, her lips, tongue and teeth ravishing his skin in an all too hungry manner. Despite asking for more, Jake was in no rush to quench his own needs. The only sign of his body's urges were denoted by the infrequent pressing of his hips towards Azalea, pressing his hardened length between them but achieving nothing.

As his fingers worked carefully against her sex, Jake opened his eyes once more, seeking out Azalea's lips with his own in a brief, but tender kiss. "If I hurt you, you tell me to stop right away, okay?" Jake asked, hoping to iron out the one last problem he'd faced himself with for some time now. He loved Azalea a lot more than he could ever tell her, and hurting her was against everything he felt. "Even the tiniest bit, you must tell me to stop, Azalea." He whispered, needing to know that she would do that much for him in that moment.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 8:14 am

A soft mewl left the witch as she felt jake's leg against hers, gently nudging her thighs apart as his fingers sought out their destination. Even as she trailed kisses along his throat, the witch couldn't keep from squirming as Jake's digits tease her open in the way they had perfected over the years.

"If I hurt you, you tell me to stop right away, okay?"

the with almost missed his words due to the light headedness he was inducing in her but found it in herself to nod. Something about getting hurt. Azalea doubted there was anything that could hurt her in that moment. Because she was in the safest place there could ever be.

Right in Jake's embrace.

"Even the tiniest bit, you must tell me to stop, Azalea."

Something was making him fearful and that wasn't right. Gently, the witch reached up to kiss him, letting him know she would be alright. "You could never hurt me," she whispered against his lips before sealing the statement with another kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 11:30 am

The soft mewling from Azalea brought a smile to Jake's lips in that moment, or perhaps more of a smirk. The simplicity of the moans from Azalea's lips was enough to make him feel on top of the world, but he was always allowed more. Azalea had always been so fulfilling in that way. As a nod came in response to his question, Jake's smirk grew, it had been a while now that he'd been thinking about it, and he'd found it hard to come out with it to Azalea. But after the rocky summer coming out to a smooth relationship, Jake was quite sure that they could ask anything of the other and get it.

"You could never hurt me,"

Jake's agreement to that statement was shown in a loving caress of her sex as Azalea's lips caught his once more. The young man moaned softly against her pressing himself closer to her for a moment, enjoying a deepened kiss. A kiss that would be a perfect distraction as his hands coordinated lifting the witch up slightly.

A slight shift in Jake's hips had the young man's erection pressing against her, ever so gently. But this time it wasn't the sex he usually got that Jake wanted, he wanted something more. The erection was pressing in to Azalea very slowly, and carefully, giving her time to pull away from him. They'd never spoken about this, and Jake knew he'd be a mess if he had to explain. But showing her, showing her was simple.

The Quidditch star grimaced as the head of his erection pressed in to the witch, the new tightness was something he'd been wondering about, and though slightly uncomfortable, he knew it couldn't be any different to any other situation. Jake's hands remained on Azalea's hips, holding her weight enough so she didn't hurt him, and not forcing her too quickly in to the whole situation.

A situation that could possibly be a first for Jake.

"Are you okay?" Jake whispered against Azalea's lips, needing to make sure as he continued to slowly press inside her. His lips caught hers again, transferring a soft moan to her mouth. It was good, so good, but he would stop if she wasn't anything but okay in that moment.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:08 pm

Azalea had discovered her fondness for flight the very first time someone with wings had given her a lift. It was an amazing feeling, being weightless, being able to float and fly without the burdens of gravity or crowds. Despite her mortal fear of brooms, the witch was astounded and enchanted by the notion of flight. Sadly, she could only experience it when someone gave her a lift.

Or when Jake kissed her like he was kissing her now, making her feel as weightless as zero gravity would have, making her feel capable of anything, as if she was on top of the world.

Azalea let the feeling wash over her in waves as his touches decorated her body, his lips devouring hers, his digits seeking new depths inside of her and his soft sounds reverberating against his chest, close enough for her to feel through her own body.

The witch let out a soft gasp of surprise when she felt his palms on her hips, lifting her up slightly and then, and then a sensation she had almost forgotten.

He was far too careful to begin with, a fact that made her want to never stop kissing him as she tilted her head backwards, stroking his tongue reassuringly with hers to let him know it was alright.

That if it was the two of them, everything would always be alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 12:46 pm

How long it took Jake to manage pressing his length inside the witch fully was not a matter he cared to look for. Azalea's tightness made Jake whimper with each moment, a whimper that consumed with each reassuring caress of her tongue. No negative reaction came from the witch throughout, which made Jake glad to be able to be able to get to such places with her.

Though they still had a mountain to climb.

Feeling ready, Jake let go of Azalea, allowing gravity to finish the job as he muttered Azalea's name in a tangle of tongues. The Quidditch star's hand moved down between Azalea's legs, his fingers going to teasing her sex though never pushing inside. Kissing Azalea was intoxicating at the best of times, but right now Jake was on cloud nine, she'd agreed to him and now he needed to show her... show her trusting him was worth it.

Jake gently slid out of Azalea enough to be able to press back up inside her with some substance, the young man's lips failing to remember the kiss as the sensation brought on a type of euphoria he was not overly familiar with.

But enjoyed greatly.

With lips falling from Azalea's to her shoulder, Jake slowly rocked his hips back and forth, his left hand working her sex in a more confident manner. For a male, Jake's multi-tasking was ample as his right hand moved across her stomach, her breasts, her arms, wanting to touch everything on offer as he continued to work doubly hard inside her. "I love you." Jake whispered between moans, lips descending on the sensitive area of the back of Azalea's neck as Jake close his eyes, revelling in the glory of what Azalea had given him.

Given all of herself, to him.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 1:37 pm

The sense of being overwhelmed was almost too strong at first, leaving Azalea a little slack as Jack slowly impaled her with a sensation that was as foreign as it was... exhilarating. This felt like uncharted territory, something the witch thought would be impossible given the time she and Jake had been together.

But here they were, doing the impossible. It was always doable if Jake was with her.

It gave Azalea hope for the future.

As her name tumbled from his lips between kisses, the witch couldn't have felt more needed than she did at that moment. Time and time again Jake had told her he needed her. This was the same statement translated in physical terms.

And she needed him too, both as her support as well as the thing that kept her going. She needed him to fill every little bit of her until there was no place inside her left unmarked by his presence. She wanted to be his in every way possible.

As the Quidditch star's lips moved to her shoulder, eliciting more incoherent noises from her, Azalea closed her eyes, resting her head on his shoulders and just letting herself feel.

The careful movements that bounced her on his lap.

The way his fingers pistoned inside her.

The way his free hand caressed her skin and held her in place.

The way his tongue traced a path across her throat and shoulder.

"I love you."

And how, for the first time ever, the declaration did not make her flinch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:15 pm

The sensation running through Jake's body was pushing everything in to overdrive, his mind had long since given in to the ecstasy of the moment, and his body was humming with excitement. Speed was not a necessity that evening as Jake rocked his hips gently into Azalea, the only thing that mattered was being with her.

One of the simple things he kept whispering to Azalea.

It didn't matter that he wasn't completely coherent in anything he said, either. The gentle reassurances that she was okay and that he meant a lot to her was mixed in with the kisses that were exchanged between the two of them. The flurry of kisses ranging in target and ferocity, but each bringing the same ends. Making Azalea feel on top of the world was the only thing that mattered to Jake that evening.

Coaxing release from the both of them in such a manner brought the clear need to hold Azalea closer. His left hand remained busy, playing the fine tune of an Azalea with his fingers whilst his thumb brushed the sensitive bud above. The free hand that had been cherishing each breast in equal quantities made its way up to Azalea's shoulder and down her right arm, reaching to lace his fingers through Azalea's as the all too familiar sensation began to spread across his body.

"Oh Merlin..." Jake breathed against Azalea's lips as the realisation of the situation fell on Jake. His breathing quickened in that moment as his lips moved to claim hers once more. Whimpers left Jake as he felt himself pulsating into the witch's body, in a manner that he'd never realised to be possible. "Azalea..." He whispered, the word coming again and again with each surge that left his body.

Each surge for her.

Each one presented just to her.

Until Jake was left spent and completely exhausted, but always, always, holding on to her as if his life would depend on her being there.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:36 pm

The overflow of sensation, of stimulation and of Jake filling her entire world was too much, building a familiar pressure inside her as his hands continued to play her like the fine tuned instrument she always became to his touch. Each stroke resulted in a different note of her voice, a different moan, a different way to say his name, to savour him as he held her close.

And when his fingers entwined with hers, Azalea felt herself letting go right alongside him. It only seemed fitting that they took this leap of faith together, and only with each other.

The witch felt herself shatter all around him, all her sounds swallowed by Jake's desperate kisses, kisses and touches that acted as reassurance that when all was said and done, they were still them.

They still had to ability to exist out of time.

The brunette had no idea how long she lay against Jake, limp and boneless as all strength and energy left her body in the wake of her release. All she knew was that his hand didn't let go of her.

Not even once.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:49 pm

The feeling of floating after such antics was new to Jake as he let go. Perhaps it was the water, perhaps it was that they'd reached new levels of their relationship that made Jake feel like the luckiest man in the world. But he didn't care to think about such things as his head rested on the edge of bath, drawing breath deeply as he tried to calm down.

His body was fidgeting with electric-like sensations in that moment, the after effects of ecstasy continuing even in the moments after the main release. A satisfied smile touched Jake's lips, his arms moving to wrap around Azalea, his right staying firmly in Azalea's hand but bringing it to hug her him.

The Quidditch star could have slept right there, he realised, Jake's body releasing of all tension as he allowed to normality to come back to consume them. "Thank you." Jake whispered softly, the meaning on a dynamic larger than just this situation, larger than anything in the world.

The young woman in his lap gave him more than he could ever need, and asked for little in return. Perhaps even nothing. So long as they had each other they worked, and Jake couldn't have been happier.

Last edited by Jake Newbury on Tue May 20, 2014 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 2:58 pm

The slow drowsiness that had begun to creep over her senses as they floated together was interrupted gently by a small splash in the tub, Jake moving to wrap his arms around her without letting go.

Azalea smiled softly at his whispered thank you, bringing their joined hands up to place a soft kiss on each of his knuckles.

"Good luck at the game tomorrow," she wished, knowing that he would win. Jake was a winner, he would win everything in life just as he had won her over with his unconditional affection.

"I can warm up dinner in a bit," she offered lazily. "As soon as I can feel my legs again," she added with a soft peal of laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 3:12 pm

The softness of Azalea's lips on his knuckles brought a fond smile to Jake's lips as he held her close to him with his left arm. It was the small signs of affection that Jake had to work with over the years, telling him what he knew Azalea would likely never be able to tell him out loud. Jake had learnt to read those signs more than wait for Azalea to say the phrase.

Because even if everything else in the world may question them, Azalea's body couldn't lie to him.

"Good luck at the game tomorrow,"

"Thank you." Jake murmured again, turning his head just enough to place a soft kiss on her head. "I'm pretty sure I will. My girlfriend just gave me all the encouragement I'll ever need." He whispered, a soft conspiring chuckle leaving him just before his lips met Azalea's hair again.

"I can warm up dinner in a bit," she offered lazily. "As soon as I can feel my legs again,"

"As soon as I let you go." Jake amended, his grip on Azalea tightening enough to show he wasn't in a hurry to move. The duo stayed in the bath for sometime, Jake enjoying the closeness of Azalea in the bath that simply wouldn't grow cold from it's magical enhancements. The rest of the world could wait, because right now, hunger didn't matter nearly as much as holding Azalea in his arms did.

Nor did Jake believe it would ever go back to mattering more.

It was just the way they'd carved their life.

For each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)   And I decided you look well on (Jazalea) Empty

Back to top Go down

And I decided you look well on (Jazalea)
Page 1 of 1