Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) Empty
PostSubject: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 11:11 am

Two weeks into the beginning of term and Azalea was already swamped. Her classes grew more challenging - and fun - every year but the work that ensued from them left the American Herbologist exhausted. The slight relief she felt commuting back to Canada was replaced with another million and one things to do when she was home. The cooking, the cleaning, the laundry, the errands, the grading, it was like free time hadn't existed for the witch, keeping her constantly up on her feet.

She supposed it made for a good mindset though, being as busy as she was. Still a little relaxation didn't hurt anyone. And she had been wanting to catch up with Lucelia since the day she had delivered a semi conscious demangel to the part veela's home in Boston.

The next order of business was choosing a place, and with every iota of her being cursing her for a traitor, Azalea had decided on the Angel as opposed to the Salem crowd's usual watering hole across the street. After all, the witch had kept herself away from the Devil's biggest rival for long enough. And all the liquor at her apartment came form Scarlett's place so Azalea shouldn't feel that guilty, in theory.

Once a note had been sent to the dueling teacher, Azalea made her way down to Greenwich with a few other students, chatting happily with the crowd as she mentally set in order her schedule for her classes tomorrow at Hogwarts and then her campus visit over the weekend. Another fully working week, and then to somehow fit in Healer Derwent in her busy life.

Really, why couldn't a day have had more than twenty four hours?

Once the witch reached the Angel, she waved good bye to the students, trying not to interpret their curiosity as accusation when their teacher entered the altogether too pastel pub.

"Vodka cherry bombs, two to start," Azalea ordered on her way before making a beeline for the back and a cosy table mostly out of earshot of the clientele and staff. The drinks arrived a moment later and the witch took a grateful swig, waiting for Lucelia to follow.
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:37 pm

Lucelia had been writing to her mother like crazy, always demanding news on Angelo's state. He had been stable when she had reluctantly left his side, but the woman always found herself asking after him anyway. It was all thanks to Azalea that they were back together; the months of feeling little but utter sorrow had started to make the Norwegian feel cold and like there wasn't much point in anything. But now he was back, it was like someone had started a fire in her heart.

So when the witch had received a note from Azalea requesting her company for a few drinks, she really couldn't say no. She had changed her skirt and blouse into a black, form-fitting dress; nothing too formal, but still ensuring that she looked nice for her truest friend. The woman made her way down to the Angel, brushing off a few cat-calls along the way by muttering swears in both Norwegian and Spanish at the men who made them.

As she pushed the door open and stepped inside, Lucelia felt the pastel colours of the bar almost lighten her mood. She wouldn't lie; sometimes, planning and re-planning lessons was a little stressful but she would never let it get her down, she just felt sorry for the teachers who had to transfer between schools to teach. That, she assumed, was stressful. But then again, maybe it would be nice to mix the audience up a bit.

She found Azalea after but a few moments of searching and instantly made her way over, a smile on her face that was reserved only for her closest friend as she sat down at the table. "Azalea, looking wonderful as ever I see!"
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 12:49 pm

The brunette didn't have to wait long for Luce to arrive, being punctual was one of the part veela's many good virtues. Even when the two had worked together as Head Girls for their respective schools, Azalea had appreciated Luce's punctuality and professionalism. But it was only after that that Azalea had come to value Luce as a dear, dear friend.

"Azalea, looking wonderful as ever I see!"

"If by "wonderful" you mean dead on my feet than yes, I suppose I am," Azalea joked, getting up to hug the norwegian before taking a seat across from her. The Herblogy professor noted that Lucelia had taken the time to change and make herself somewhat respectable while Azalea still wore the jeans she had worked in all day coupled with her favourite emerald green top.

"First round is on me," she offered, pushing the other cocktail towards her friend. "I figured it could never be too early into a conversation to start drinking, especially since I spent my days gathering weeds from the dampest, most disgusting sides of the lakeshore."
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 1:59 pm

"If by "wonderful" you mean dead on my feet than yes, I suppose I am,"

Lucelia couldn't help but roll her eyes in a joking way, shaking her head. "Don't be ridiculous," the part veela said as she embraced the American, sitting down and crossing one leg over the other. "You look gorgeous as always, and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise!" Perhaps it was the witch's natural beauty that was constantly shining through, the Norwegian assumed, thankfully accepting the cocktail and tallowing a decent amount to drain down her neck before putting it back down on the table.

"I figured it could never be too early into a conversation to start drinking, especially since I spent my days gathering weeds from the dampest, most disgusting sides of the lakeshore."

"It's never too early, my dear Azalea," she giggled. "Though I honestly can't say I'm much more exciting; sharpening and practicing throwing knives has been about as exciting as my life's been. Still, apparently everything at home's going well. Mum says that Erica and Serena have hardly left Angelo alone," she said with a soft chuckle; the thought of her little sisters playing nurse with her boyfriend was an oddly amusing one.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:14 pm

"Don't be ridiculous," the part veela said as she embraced the American, sitting down and crossing one leg over the other. "You look gorgeous as always, and nothing you can say will convince me otherwise!"

"Well I suppose I must be if you're insisting so much," Azalea conceded with a laugh. "After all, I do have to keep up with you." The playful banter over drinks was the perfect therapeutic experience after a hard day's work, specially when Lucelia heartily agreed that it was never to early to start drinking. At Salem they might have been teachers, and by some extension, role models but out here and off the clock, they were just two friends who hadn't sat down and chatted properly in a long long time.

" Still, apparently everything at home's going well. Mum says that Erica and Serena have hardly left Angelo alone,"

"That's really good to hear, can he get up now?" Azalea asked, trying not to sound too annoying or motherly. She had been too overwhelmed by all kinds of emotions the night she had brought Angelo to the Tsahara household and the awkwardness of it all after she had left had kept her from asking the part veela until now.

"I wanted to ask sooner but I thought... well, I wanted to give you two some time to catch up before I barged in with a volley of questions," she confided quietly.
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptySat May 17, 2014 8:36 am

"After all, I do have to keep up with you."

That was the best thing about Azalea, Lucelia concluded. She was so complimentary, so polite, so... So humble, amongst a thousand and one other things that the Norwegian adored about her best friend. Another one of those qualities was her willingness to meet up and have a few drinks. The girl had missed talking to the other brunette dearly, but such was life when essays and homework was just as important as being social. "You're doing a fine job of it, my dear," Lucelia grinned, lifting the drink to her lips once again.

"I wanted to ask sooner but I thought... well, I wanted to give you two some time to catch up before I barged in with a volley of questions,"

"He's back on his feet, but he doesn't seem to understand the concept of 'take it easy'," she chuckled to herself softly. "He's got the hang of stairs again, so we're confident that he'll be just fine!" When her mother had said those same words to the girl about a week before, Lucelia hadn't been able to contain the grin that pulled her lips up, and she still couldn't quite hide it.

"I'll give him your best when I see him at the weekend, yes?" The witch was already buzzing with excitement at the thought; now that Angelo was finally mobile again... Well, she didn't even want to go into what she was excited for.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptySat May 17, 2014 7:46 pm

"He's back on his feet, but he doesn't seem to understand the concept of 'take it easy',"

Somehow, the revelation wasn't surprising in the least. Angelo had always been flighty, wings notwithstanding and lying in bed recovering would have been driving the former demangel up a wall, figuratively speaking. Azalea laughed at the image in her mind.

"That's ridiculously easy to imagine. I bet he would be clawing through the windows if he could,' she joked, sipping her own drink.

"He's got the hang of stairs again, so we're confident that he'll be just fine!"

"That's brilliant, I'm so happy for you both," Azalea replied, sincerity ringing clear in her tone. If there were two people who deserved to be happy together, it was Luce and Angelo.

"I used to... I saw him being engulfed in all those flames," the witch breathed, her voice lowered. Almost immediately, the cocktail glass found her lips again, drinking to make the pain of the memory easier.

"How did he survive?" she asked, looking up at Lucelia curiously. "I was so sure of what I saw..."
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 5:06 pm

"That's ridiculously easy to imagine. I bet he would be clawing through the windows if he could."

The Norwegian laughed heartily, raising the cocktail to her lips and taking a few sips before setting it down on the table between the two witches. "Don't be giving him any ideas, if I have to pull him up from the window sill one more time," she teased, hoping Azalea would know she was only joking, though the mental image was one that she found herself struggling to hold back another chuckle at.

"I was so sure of what I saw..."

This was a story that the brunette would never tire of telling. Every time she thought about it, the girl couldn't possibly feel luckier and she could never feel like more of a princess than she did when she heard herself talking of the events that Angelo had explained to her when he had been strong enough to do so.

"He says he came back for me," the Wormwood head began, looking straight ahead into the eyes of her best friend. "He says that he asked to become fallen. He says he shouted and screamed at his mother to come back. He lost his wings for it; they were sliced off, the pain supposedly the highest level he could possibly still live with. A choice that can never be undone."

A choice he made for me...
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptyFri May 30, 2014 4:34 am

"He says he came back for me,"

Placing her own drink beside the artist's, Azalea gave her undivided attention to Lucelia, listening to her explaining how Angelo had indeed died and then returned.

All for the witch sitting opposite her.

The Herbologist had always known what her friends felt for each other was more than a high school romance. Angelo and Azalea were similar in many ways, that being the reason they got along so well, so it wasn't too far a guess to see that Angelo was just as attached to Lucelia as she was to Jake.

Azalea couldn't sleep without Jake, Angelo had refused to die without Lucelia. In more ways than one, they were both hopelessly dependant on the one person that made life worth living.

Reaching it, Azalea took the Norwegian's hand across the table, squeezing it softly. "Hey, I know I already said it before," she began, looking at the other brunette. "But I'm really very very happy for you and Angelo." The former Nightshade couldn't even begin to imagine how Lucelia had spent a year without the demangel, thinking that he would never cone back.

"Now you both just have to make sure you're never apart again," she added with a laugh to lighten the mood.
Back to top Go down
Lucelia Tsahara
Unsorted
Lucelia Tsahara

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) EmptySun Jun 08, 2014 3:51 pm

"But I'm really very very happy for you and Angelo."

Well, truth be told, Lucelia was happy for the two of them too, and she thanked the other witch by silently smiling at her in a way that could be seen as bashful. The previous year had been rough for her, she wouldn't deny that by any means, and her world had a hell tonne more brightness now she could have him in her arms again. She'd struggled to produce a strong patronus charm in that time, something that she knew didn't seem important to most people but it mattered to her.

Almost all of her strongest memories had been with him.

The top deserted tower of the royal palace, the Lugarmago caves, the first time that they'd met... Sure, there had been times with her brothers and sisters and Azalea's parties, but none of them could even partly measure up to the minutes spent with Angelo's arms around her waist.

"Now you both just have to make sure you're never apart again."

The Norwegian laughed, finishing the cocktail before she replied to her friend. "I don't think we'll ever have that problem; as long as I have a say in it, he's not going anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)   I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia) Empty

Back to top Go down

I hope my boyfriend don't mind it (Lucelia)
Page 1 of 1