Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) Empty
PostSubject: Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)   Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) EmptySat May 03, 2014 2:32 pm

Being the type of guy he was Carson didn't mind serving detention,  afterall he'd broken the rules and unlike Jax he hadn't been able to make a clean get away. He couldn't say with certainty that he wouldn't have done the same thing, so he wasn't even upset at him for bailing. Carson was mainly just annoyed, he figured somehow his after curfew escapades would reach the ears of Azalea, his distantly somehow related cousin that his mom had asked to look out fot him.

He was sure that at the very least if he didn't geta lecture from her, his mother word find out. He was dreading how that would go. His mother had been very adamant about him keeping his nose clean.  Which had later all of two weeks before he was back to his old habits. He could almost his mother scolding him about this not being proper behavior for a prefect.

With a sigh h3 flopped onto the grass beneath him, the dew droplets tickling his skin, "This fucking blows." He mused aloud looking up at the clouds
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)   Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:22 am

Sometimes, just sometimes, Jackson really hated Merida. And the funny thing was, he hated her more when she wasn't even there, just the disembodied voice in his head which told him off for things the real her should never even have known about.

Like bailing on a fucking Belladonna who wasn't fast enough.

Well, technically he was fast enough, his more logical side argued as Jackson made his way to the lake, sticking close to the shadow of trees and other structures. Thanks to a certain princess and her newfound skipping habit, it was fast becoming clear that no place on campus was safe, making the Nightshade stick to the shadows as much as possible.

Still, there was no problem in the world that Jackson knew of that couldn't be resolved by two bros drinking together. So in lieu of a white flag, the raven haired boy had followed Carse down to the Crystal Lake, his flask of scotch firmly encased in his back pocket.

It was the good stuff too, evidence of the apology Jackson would never make verbally.

"Yo," the boy called out, stepping away from the shadows and into the lazy afternoon sun where the Belladonna languished. "S'up?"
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)   Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 3:49 pm

The sound of a familiar voice snapped Carson out of his silent lament.He immediately perked up and gave Jax a two fingered mock salute. "Nice of you to join me mate, though I could've used to company an hour or so ago when I was serving detention. " Even though he wasn't even mad at Jackson, Carson's tone carried the bitter bite of someone that was highly agitated.

After he let his words hang in the air for a second he sighed a bit rubbing his neck sheepishly. "So what'd ya stalk me out to the lake for?" He asked as his way of silently apologizing for snapping at the other boy just then. "Or were ya hopin' to catch some hot chick out here sun bathing?" He asked playfully as he watched the reflection of the bright autumn sunset off the surface of the water
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)   Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:45 am

"Nice of you to join me mate, though I could've used to company an hour or so ago when I was serving detention. "

"Yeah well, y'know how it is," Jackson quipped, sounding sufficiently sheepish to get the nonverbal apology through. "Places to see, people to do."

Deciding not to wait for an invitation, the boy flopped down on the ground beside Carse, sweeping his raven bangs off his forehead. Damn he really needed a haircut. Too bad Merida was still in denial and thought her kitchen scissors could do the job just as well.

"Or were ya hopin' to catch some hot chick out here sun bathing?"

Letting out a soft chuckle, Jackson extracted the flask from his pocket. "You should know by now I don't go looking for girls," the Nightshade replied cheerfully. "They come looking for me." As a show of goodwill, Jackson extended the flask to the Belladonna.

"Scotch, from our secret Nightshade stash."
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)   Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) EmptyFri May 16, 2014 2:49 am

The laugh that escaped from the teenager couldn't be helped at the quip of his friend. "People to do my ass. If I'm having trouble getting action it must be even harder for you." He smirked as he sat up and faced the other boy taking the flask from his hand and taking a long swig from it. Between the two of them there were no apologies or thanks necessary. "Special Nightshade stock eh? Well you must actually feel bad about ditching me." He smiled a bit as he took another drink and passed the bottle back to Jax.

"Though really it's fine dude, no need to feel guilty. I'd have done the same thing." Carson admitted honestly as he idily picked blades of grass from the shore. "I'm honestly more annoyed at myself for getting caught. I'm likely to get a lecture about it soon. If not from my mother than from Azalea. Who'd have thought that she was my cousin or whatever." Carson spoke in an slightly off put annoyed tone, "Or that my mother would contract her to keep an ewye out for me."

With a heavy sigh Carson flopped back down onto his back looking up at the sky, "But so is life eh bro?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)   Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:24 am

"People to do my ass. If I'm having trouble getting action it must be even harder for you."

Jackson didn't reply, instead sending a Belladonna a smug look at the notion of action being hard to find. But then again, Carse wasn't a Nightshade, the poor bastard.

"Special Nightshade stock eh? Well you must actually feel bad about ditching me."

"Nah," Jackson shrugged the comment off. Bringing him expensive scotch was one thing but admitting that he felt guilty wasn't going to happen even when hell froze over. "I just don't like seeing good liquor go to waste, and I figured you would appreciate it more than the Crups Miss Kira keeps."

As the other boy passed the flask back, Jackson took a drink, feeling the alcohol go down with a familiar, comforting sensation.

"Hint bro, the prefect won't rat you out if she's screaming your name the night before," Jackson quipped, answering Carse's earlier question about getting any. "You should see how Diem screams. Had to muffiato the place down and even then..." Trailing off purposefully, Jackson shook his head, letting the hair flop on his forehead for added effect.

"Wait, you're related to Miss Azalea?" he asked, passing back the flask. This was new information. "That's tough, man. I feel for ya."
Back to top Go down
Carson Harper-Conrad
Belladonna Prefect
Belladonna Prefect
Carson Harper-Conrad

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)   Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 11:10 am

"Wasting good liquor should be a punishable crime," Carson responded with a soft chuckle already feeling a little better about the situation. There was't anything a bro and some booze couldn't fix in Carson's mind, well except for Carson's very unfortunate dry spell at the moment. And Jax going on about Diem did not at all help the sexual frustration Carson was feeling. He hadn't gone this long without since his third year, which might have had something to do with why his moods were so volatile lately.

Remembering his late night meeting with Victoria the other night Carson grinned a bit mischeiviously, "Although speaking of screaming there's this fine piece of Wormtail ass that I wouldn't I mind a shot with. She's totally my type. Innocent, sweet, and gorgeous as hell. I tried my 'Trouble would like to be in you in line' on her and she had no idea what I was going on about."

Jax's surprise at his relation to the Herbology teacher didn't surprise Carson, no one knew about it. Hell Carson hadn't known about until this year himself. "Yeah we're semi-distantly related through my mom's side of the family." He sighed and reached up for the flask again, "But everyone says she's pretty cool so I'm hoping that she doesn't report back everything to my mom, ya know?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)   Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) EmptySun Jun 01, 2014 5:08 pm

"Wasting good liquor should be a punishable crime,"

"You said it bro," The Nightshade agreed, drinking deeply to that.

"Although speaking of screaming there's this fine piece of Wormtail ass that I wouldn't I mind a shot with. She's totally my type. Innocent, sweet, and gorgeous as hell. I tried my 'Trouble would like to be in you in line' on her and she had no idea what I was going on about."

"Good on you, man," Jackson chuckled, trying to call forth which Wormwood it was exactly that had caught his friend's attention. There were no shortage of young witches ripe for boning in that house but they did talk a lot, all those books had to take a toll sometime, he supposed. "Just make sure she doesn't talk your ear off. Last time I had a Wormwood, she talked the whole time, I almost left."

The boy kept his stories vague on purpose, knowing it would sound more than what it was if all the details were left to the imagination.

"Almost," he added again just for emphasis because no teenage boy was going to admit to walking away from getting some, not even in the face of a bookworm.

"Yeah we're semi-distantly related through my mom's side of the family." He sighed and reached up for the flask again, "But everyone says she's pretty cool so I'm hoping that she doesn't report back everything to my mom, ya know?"

"She's kinda cool I suppose, though I couldn't push my luck. But then again, you'll need to learn how to sneak around better if you don't want to get in trouble," he advised Carse, completely serious. "Nightshade rule bro, you didn't do it unless they can pin you down for it. Even Miss Azalea respects that one."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)   Troublemakers Inc. (Jax) Empty

Back to top Go down

Troublemakers Inc. (Jax)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, A Future :: Game 5 :: Salem & North America-
Jump to: