Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Charms (4th-6th years)

Go down 
+3
Apollo Oxton
Diem Malik
Katherine Zanderson
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 12:26 am

When they were told to pick partners, Jackson's eyes automatically went to Diem, only to remember that she could sit out. Well dammit. Of course she and the princess had already done the spell, leaving Jackson in a pinch.

No matter, mustering up a charming smile, Jackson made his way to another bombshell of a Nightshade, immensely glad his House had a habit of letting in hot girls every year. This one, he suspected, was partially Veela what with her pretty hair and the way she walked and...

Shaking his head to clear it, the raven haired boy made his way to her, his smile still in place.

"Janique," he greeted with a quiet chuckle. "Do a guy a solid and pair up. I only work with very pretty girls," he explained with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite Oxton
Belladonna Sixth Year
Belladonna Sixth Year
Aphrodite Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 20, 2014 4:03 pm

Aphrodite was about to go find a partner when her brother pulled her up from her chair and walked her to an empty space for them to do this spell. "Okay, do you want me to go first? I think its only fitting but that is entirely up to you" Aphrodite asked him curiously. She didn't know if he wanted her to go first or if he wanted to actually go first. Either didn't bother her so she was useless when it came to that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 6:21 am

Watching the class with interest, Janique grinned when Victoria and Diem performed the spell. Although she did want to be the first in the class to try it, she also knew that observing how it happened would help her. Since she wasn't in a skirt, she knew she wouldn't have a problem with being hung upside down.

Looking around, she wondered who she could partner with; Callum didn't take charms, and so she was free to make her own choices. She was about to try and find someone when a boy approached her.

"Janique," he greeted with a quiet chuckle. "Do a guy a solid and pair up. I only work with very pretty girls,"

Raising her eyebrows slightly, she gave him a tiny smile and tilted her head. "And what if I only partner with very handsome boys?" she asked in a sweet, innocent voice. It seemed that there were plenty of guys begging for a game, she thought, and she mentally added this boy to the top of her 'next' list. She had seen the Nightshade around before with numerous other girls and figured that, after she was done with Callum, he could offer her some 'comfort' from her 'terrible heart break'. Sending him the smallest wink, she added cheekily, "I guess I could make an exception just this once."

Turning and walking over to an empty space, she waited for him to catch up before saying, "You're Jackson, right? Anyway, do you want to go first or shall I?" Her voice was back to normal, no trace of any flirtatious hints - she had wanted to test him earlier, see how interesting he could be, but she never conducted more than one game at a time.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 21, 2014 8:43 am

"And what if I only partner with very handsome boys?"

"Ouch," the boy intoned, a hand over his heart as if he'd been grievously wounded. "Guess kindness is a one way street with gorgeous ladies," he added, the mock hurt dripping in his deep baritones. Jackson knew the pretty girl routine, beauty came at the cost of pride and the need for affirmation. Every girl was the same.

Except one, his subconscious added annoyingly in Merida's voice.

"I guess I could make an exception just this once."

"You do me honour," the teen male grinned easily, making a half bow to Janique. "It's Jax by the way, Jax Blake. The most handsome face you'll see in this class anyway," he added with a flop of his jet black hair.

"You're Jackson, right? Anyway, do you want to go first or shall I?"

"Oh I always let the ladies always come first," the boy winked, making no move for his wand and inviting her to cast the spell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2014 9:48 pm

"Guess kindness is a one way street with gorgeous ladies,"

"I can be very nice once you get to know me better," she commented lightly, keeping up the banter as was expected of her, but she had already gotten everything she needed to know. He would be the perfect next target, and her eyes took him in, absorbing his features.

"The most handsome face you'll see in this class anyway,"

That next comment added to the profile of him she was already starting to build in her head. He was self-absorbed, and those were the easiest to play. All she needed to do was pretend she needed assurance she was beautiful and drop comments about how she never knew why someone like him would pick her. Picturing it her head, she smiled at him, as though she was acknowledging his comment, although she was smiling at her possible victory. Of course, Callum would have to come first, so she made the decision to not flirt with Jax just yet, although some hints were okay, just so that when she came back to start the game, she wouldn't need to do so from scratch.

"Oh I always let the ladies always come first,"

Such a typical ladies man he was, she thought, almost rolling her eyes. But outwardly, she giggled and nodded. In one smooth transaction, she took out her wand, aiming it at him, and said the spell. As it hit him, she added, "Oh, and thanks, by the way."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 1:35 am

"I can be very nice once you get to know me better,"

No invitation was less subtle than the one Janique just extended, making Jackson smirk doubly at the knowledge. Don't mind if I do, the boy thought as he moved into place, his eyes dropping instantly to the girl's... Neptunes. Not as good as Diem's, but pleasant enough.

Yes, Jackson wouldn't mind getting to know this sterling example of femininity better.

The boy moved in place, awaiting her spell, his thoughts only half focussed on the task at hand. However his mind was sharply jerked when his vision started deteriorating vastly. The Nightshade opened his mouth to call out but thought better of it, not sure how saliva would react to gravity reaching out for it.

The world upside down, the boy decided, was no fun. As the blood rushed to his ears, turning his face a shade of pink more suited to a certain princess, Jackson made an irritated noise, demanding Janique put him down. She had shown her skill and now his shoes wanted to get reacquainted with the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 5:22 am

She watched him carefully when he moved into place, noting his eyes were no longer looking at her face. Swallowing a snarky remark and forcing back a curse, she watched him turn upside down with a satisfied smirk threatening to show.

Not removing the spell, she waited as his face turned slowly pink, finally allowing a small grin on her face. As much as she liked playing guys, she still hated it when they looked at her as an object, as something to be used rather than a human being. And class was the perfect time to get revenge without them realizing what she was doing, which was one of the main reasons she liked learning offensive spells.

At the little growl coming from Jax's upside down head, she giggled softly. "What did you say?" she asked, feigning innocence. She let a few seconds pass before she went, "Ohhhh, you want me to put you down! I'm sorry, I didn't understand you earlier."

With that, she gently lowered him back down, her eyes sparkling mischievously. "Your turn," she commented lightly.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: .   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 23, 2014 7:51 am

"What did you say?" she asked, feigning innocence. She let a few seconds pass before she went, "Ohhhh, you want me to put you down! I'm sorry, I didn't understand you earlier."

With another disgruntled sound, Jackson was put back on the floor and the first thing the Nightshade did was take a few deep breathes, simply savouring the sensation of being on his feet once more. Clearly someone hadn't been listening when the boy had offered up information on the boy who had choked on his own saliva and died from prolonged exposure to the charm.

Still, it wasn't like he was allowed to reach into his back pocket for a shot of scotch to calm the nerves. It was a price one had to pay for going to classes. A concept he was definitely going to have to rethink no matter how hot the teacher was.

When she gave him the go ahead, the boy whipped out his own wand and then paused, contemplating Janique with coal black eyes. She didn't deserve his charitableness right now but... but dammit it all to hell he was Merida's son underneath it all.

"You.. uhh.. might want to do a sticking charm on your skirt first," he pointed out lest she end up like the princess in front of the whole class, showing off her, whatever it was Jackson had missed when he'd averted his eyes. A child should not be made to do that in front of very teenaged boys.

When the girl had secured her skirt, Jackson flicked his wand Janique's way, the spell muttered softly. He didn't have to look up to see if it worked, he would know soon enough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptySat May 24, 2014 10:32 pm

Watching him getting reacquainted with the solid ground, she offered him an apologetic smile, as though she hadn't meant to keep him upside down for so long. After a few moments, he had taken out his wand and she prepared herself for the spell, but he had paused.

"You.. uhh.. might want to do a sticking charm on your skirt first,"

The surprised her a little and she contemplated the boy before her. Maybe he wasn't as bad as she originally thought. But the voice at the back of her head told her that he was merely being polite due to training, constant drilling and not so much out of his own goodwill. Tugging at the hem of her skirt, she lifted it up to just above her knees, revealing the pair of tights underneath.

"I always wear these," she explained. "Thank for the consideration, though," she added, smiling at him.

He had then cast the spell, and the moment it hit her, she felt her legs being pulled upwards, followed by the flipping of her entire body. It was quite similar to the times she had hooked her legs around a branch and hung herself down, except that this time, there was no obvious support holding her, keeping her safe. Still, she found that being held in this position wasn't anything too bad, although the sudden rush of blood the her head was beginning to make her dizzy.

"You can put me down now, she said, trusting that she wouldn't drool and make a fool of herself. After all, swallowing while upside down wasn't impossible, just incredibly hard.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptySun May 25, 2014 6:56 pm

When his little sister asked who would go first, Apollo shrugged and decided that she would be able to go first, his sister was the girl and would probably ask why she couldn't go first after the class was completely finished with everything for the class. "You go first, I am all for getting lifted into the air by my little sister" Apollo offered to let her go first.
Back to top Go down
Michelle Hastings
Wormwood Prefect
Wormwood Prefect
Michelle Hastings

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 27, 2014 4:45 am

Michelle listened what professor said amd also watched what Victoria and Diem did. She now needs to find a partner too. She didn't know much people from this lesson. She looked around and noticed that only one girl didn't had partner. So she waƶked towards her(Henley). "Hey, I guess we are together in this," she said then with smile to her. "Who goes first?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Blake
Unsorted
Jackson Blake

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 10:33 am

"You can put me down now,"

"Do i have to?" Jackson mock pouted before doing just that. After all, she could get hurt if she stayed up there too long. It Was common knowledge that pretty girls had fewer mental faculties.

When the boy had safely deposited Janique on the classroom floor, he grinned winningly at her. "Pleasure working with you, lets do it again, very soon," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Aphrodite Oxton
Belladonna Sixth Year
Belladonna Sixth Year
Aphrodite Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:40 pm

Aphrodite listened as her brother said she could go first and she nodded. The blonde didn't really mind going first, it gave her time before she had to be pulled upside down by her ankles because her brother was doing it. Aphrodite pointed her wand at him and hesitantly performed the spell on her big bro and watched as he was lifted into the air by her. Aphrodite lowered him back down and was glad she never dropped him on his head because that would have been bad for her.

"Okay, you can go" Aphrodite was nervous.
Back to top Go down
Apollo Oxton
Graduate
Graduate
Apollo Oxton

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 8:42 am

Apollo watched as his sister began the spell and lifted him into the air, he had to admit that he liked being upside down but he'd never admit that because this lesson was to suppose to show you what would happen if you get hit with the spell. When Aphrodite placed him on the ground once more, he looked to her and lifted his wand up to her. He didn't want to get the spell wrong because he'd never forgive himself if that happened. Apollo performed the spell and watched as the spell lifted his sister off the ground and upside down. He kept her up there for three seconds more before he placed her back down onto the ground.
Back to top Go down
Katherine Zanderson
Head of Hufflepuff
Head of Hufflepuff
Katherine Zanderson

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 29, 2014 1:54 pm

Katherine watched as everyone had done what she asked with no questions asked. Katherine sat back and watched as they all mastered the spell correctly with no difficulties. "Good job everyone, we're done for today and I hope to see you back again next week prepared for another lesson. You're free to go now, bye everyone" Katherine dismissed them. It was these moments that Katherine loved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charms (4th-6th years)   Charms (4th-6th years) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Charms (4th-6th years)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2