Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trying to help ( Kaleb)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

Trying to help ( Kaleb) Empty
PostSubject: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:05 pm

Aurora had been bouncing around from refugee camps. She was giving all of her time to help those who needed it. And since her sister, Katrina was killed in the Spanish attack. And it didn't help her that she found out that her niece was killed. Aurora knew that she should have been the one to raise Rose. But she wasn't going to argue about it. She was able to find out that the women who adopted Rose was a vampire. And Aurora knew that they couldn't reproduce. So she wasn't going to push it any father.

But for now she was giving those who need her help. Since she lost Katrina, who was her only family left.Aurora didn't really have any relationships that was panning out. And she knew that she had time to think about it. But she was a pureblood, and she knew that she would go by what her family would want. Aurora knew that Katrina married Chase for love and because he was a pureblood. But for now she wasn't going to think about it.

Right now she was happy with what she was doing. And a guy wasn't on her mind.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Chase
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Kaleb Chase

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Kaleb didn't know where he was going but it was somewhere. He had a lot on his plate now, he was no longer married because his wife was killed, he lived in his home all alone, he recently just graduated, his twin sister was killed, and he was going to be in training to become an Auror. There was a lot that he needed sorted out. Kaleb looked too see a blonde who looked deep in thought.

"Are you okay?" Kaleb asked.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Aurora was lost in her thought. She was thinking about her sister and her niece. And she knew that there was nothing that could bring them back. But she then was brought out of what she was thinking about by someone. She then gave a small smile, but that was to mask how she was feeling inside. “ Yeah I am alright, just looking to see where I could help.” She then stuck out of her hand.

“ I am Aurora Dourse.”
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Chase
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Kaleb Chase

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptyThu Apr 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Kaleb heard the blonde girl say her name and held out her hand. Kaleb reluctantly took it and gave it a small shake before putting his hand back by his side. "Kaleb Chase, nice too meet you" Kaleb said to her. The ex-Belladonna looked around where they were. "So what brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:47 pm

Aurora smiled as she stuck out her hand to stake his. But the then watched as he pulled his hand back. “ It is nice to meet you too.” Now she was being asked why she was there. “ Since I lost my sister in the Spainish attack and well I lost my niece at the quidditch game, I thought I would volunteer my time here.” She then sighed as she thought that she didn't have any family. “ They were all that I had left.”
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Chase
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Kaleb Chase

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptyFri May 09, 2014 9:24 pm

Kaleb listened to the girl Aurora explain as she lost her sister because of the Lugarmago fire and niece because of the Quidditch game that many got lost in, the same one where he thought his wife died but never did. Kaleb still wore his wedding band because he still loved Lizzie and in his heart he knew they were meant for one another but she lied to him and he felt betrayed a bit. "I'm so sorry for your loss" no one deserved to be alone in life.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptySun May 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Aurora was glad that someone else was understanding her. And he said that he was sorry for her loss, and that nobody deserved to be alone in life. She then smiled as him telling him thanks. “ Yeah I know nobody deserves it, but I am. But that is why I am here in the camps to help, so that I won't be alone.” Aurora then looked on his hand and seen a wedding band. “ At least you have someone that will be there for you.”
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Chase
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Kaleb Chase

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:41 pm

Aurora seemed like such a kind person, no one would really work in camps but she actually did. "Well its good to know that you're keeping yourself busy by doing something. I wish you the best of luck with that" Kaleb meant it genuinely. When he saw her gaze go to his left hand's ring finger and there laid the golden wedding band, the same one he used to marry Lizzie, Aurora spoke. "Thank you, we're actually working through something right now and trying to look pass it" Kaleb was still upset about her faking her own death.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptyThu May 15, 2014 5:50 pm

Aurora was smiling as he said that it was good that she was keeping herself busy with something. She knew she would go crazy if she didn't. And he was wishing her the best of luck. “ Yeah I think after all of this I might want to become a healer. I know living in the camps has changed a lot of how I think and what I do.” She spotted his wedding band and was listened to what he had to say. “ Well I hope that you and your wife can work through this. Love never fails.” But Aurora knew she knew really had good luck with loves, but she would always say that.
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Chase
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Kaleb Chase

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptyTue May 20, 2014 3:59 pm

Kaleb listened to the woman explain how she might want to become a heeler and he nodded. A heeler did great things but you needed the complete and utter focus, you needed to know your stuff before you come one. "I hope that works out for you" he said honestly. When she gave him advice on his relationship with Lizzie, he nodded. "Thank you, I will try to make it work as best as I can."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptyThu May 22, 2014 8:48 am

Aurora told him a dream that she had. That she wanted to be a healer after her sister died. She then smiled as he said that he hoped that everything worked out for her. “ Thanks I know that I am going to the university soon. I know they just started a class so it might be awhile.” Aurora gave him the best advice that she could think of. Since most of her relationships where a fail. “ I really hope that t his works out for both of you.”
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Chase
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Kaleb Chase

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptyWed May 28, 2014 12:10 pm

Kaleb knew what University she was talking about, he was going to the same one so he could become an Auror. He never wanted to be an Auror until he was believed to know that Lizzie was dead, but now that she was alive again, he was going to stick to being an Auror so he could save others future pain. "You'll do great and maybe we'll see each other there, I am going there to become an Auror" Kaleb said. When she continued on with what she hoped his relationship with Lizzie turned out, he nodded. "I hope so to" he really did.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Dourse
Graduate
Graduate
Aurora Dourse

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptyThu May 29, 2014 7:31 am

Aurora knew that she could put off her healer training. She knew that she wasn't going to be getting any younger. But she wanted to make sure that this was something that she wanted to do. At first she really didn't like the being in the Spanish camps, but now this was home. These people where starting to become her family. She was glad that she could help other people. “ Auror? Wow that sounds like it would be interesting. “ I hope that I do see you there, I know I been out of school for a long time. I know it might be hard for me to get back into the swing of it.” Aurora knew that if she ever had a baby girl, she would be named after her sister. “ I wish you the best of luck, everybody deserves to be happy."
Back to top Go down
Kaleb Chase
Auror In-Training
Auror In-Training
Kaleb Chase

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) EmptyWed Jun 04, 2014 1:00 pm

When she said how being an Auror sounded amazing he nodded. "It will be, I want to help protect people who need it and the only way for that to happen is to attend this school. I heard it was a good one" Kaleb explained to her. "Don't worry about getting back on track, just try your best" Kaleb said. "I wish you luck as well. I have to go home now Aurora, but I hope to see you again, maybe it will be in college" Kaleb smirked. "Bye."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying to help ( Kaleb)   Trying to help ( Kaleb) Empty

Back to top Go down

Trying to help ( Kaleb)
Page 1 of 1