Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Last Ggoodbye

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Morgan Rosier
Unsorted
Morgan Rosier

My Last Ggoodbye Empty
PostSubject: My Last Ggoodbye   My Last Ggoodbye EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:48 am

Hello Everyone,

This is Ray here, for the last time. Most of you know me, some probably don't. Honestly, that's probably my fault, because I haven't been on properly in ages. This is to the people who know me, and the people who could have known me, I guess.

So I'm leaving HAF. I won't trouble you with excuses about not having time, or some other bullsh*t reason. I'm leaving HAF, and that's all anyone needs to know. My posting hasn't been great and I haven't even been posting properly.

Jess, I'm really sorry I left in the middle of Angel and Michael's engagement, and we never acted on any of the stuff we agreed on. I'm sorry Morgan and Joe never really had their moment.

Please don't contact me. If you have my email, or my number, it would be in your best interest to delete it, and delete me. Forget me, or at least try to, if you really care about me. Doubtful. Even if  you do try to contact me, I will not respond. It would be so much harder to talk to you.

In terms of what happens to my characters:
-Angel goes off to find her brother's murderer, and dies in the process.
-I can't think of anything for Morgan, so go ahead and think of whatever you want.

I genuinely am sorry for leaving, but I can't be here anymore. I do love all of you, and I'm sorry I'm doing this.
Back to top Go down

My Last Ggoodbye
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts, A Future :: HAF Player's Handbook :: Away Thread-
Jump to: