Hogwarts, A Future
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts, A Future

Sixteen Years After the War has Ended, Two Wizarding Schools Exist. Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and Salem Academy

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Haylen Firestar (I dont think I did this right guys)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haylen Firestar
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Hufflepuff Fourth Year
Haylen Firestar

Haylen Firestar (I dont think I did this right guys) Empty
PostSubject: Haylen Firestar (I dont think I did this right guys)   Haylen Firestar (I dont think I did this right guys) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Full Name: Haylen Elora firestar

Birthdate: August 13

Country of Origin: America

Current Home: Hogwarts

General appearance: Dark brown hair, blue eyes, 5'8'', skinny.

Special Features: None.

Blood purity: Half-blood

Sexual alignment- Hetero-sexual

Personality: Haylen is shy and quiet. She loves to write stories with tragic endings more often than happy endings. She's highly opinionated and doesn't open up to many people.

Background: Haylen grew up in New York.  Her parents were killed when she was nine years old. She began living with the Firestar family shortly after. the Firestars were protective of young Haylen because they believed that the person who killed her parents was out to get her as well. This was why they weren't fond of her going off to school, bu they knew that she needed to to become better at magic.

Family: Mother: Genevieve Smith, 34, halfblood, dead.

Father: George Smith, 36, halfblood, dead.

Siblings: none

Pet: none

Family Background: Not much to tell. Her mother was a half blood who lived a normal life, same with her father. Haylen never knew any of her grandparents and when she asked about her family, her parents would change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Azalea Harrington
Graduate
Graduate
Azalea Harrington

Haylen Firestar (I dont think I did this right guys) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Haylen Firestar (I dont think I did this right guys)   Haylen Firestar (I dont think I did this right guys) EmptySat Nov 30, 2013 9:15 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Haylen Firestar (I dont think I did this right guys)
Page 1 of 1